Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for other 40-50 age group w/ motivation to be fit.

Replies

• Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    43 here and have three kids 5 and under. I'd love the join!
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    43 here, add me for support...
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 662 Member
    I think I resonded befor but I know I want in!!! :):)
  • Just turned 49 and needed to get control of my body! PLEASE count me in!
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    42 and in denial, still 22 in my head!
    I lost a ton of weight before 40 but I've been lazy recently so I'm looking to get fit again.
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    45 and working hard to lose weight gain from ankle surgery . Hello all
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    46 and I've been working on going from 'skinny fat' to fit since mid-June. My profile is open, feel free to add me if we have similar goals or ideas toward fitness. :)
  • KarenBuddercups
    KarenBuddercups Posts: 7 Member
    46 and fighting it every step of the way! It sure gets harder as we get older, but I'm sure we can do this. Please add me if we have the same goals. Love to be motivated and inspired by others : )
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 905 Member
    Hello, I am looking to create a support group for other 40- 50 ish people who are experiencing the effects of the dreaded aging. I am 51 year old female, working w/ a trainer and journaling each day yet having a hard time losing the weight. I hear the hormone stories and the aging stories yet I have been a believer that good nutrition and exercise are key. Looking for others interested in support, sharing tips, or who have the ablility to be positive and motivating. Interested?

Can I join? :tongue:
  • I am 48 and really seeing a difference in how difficult it is to lose weight now vs my 20s. Also looking for friends for mutual inspiration!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    41 here and have hypothyroidism...count me in! Hi all :flowerforyou:
  • TAHerring
    TAHerring Posts: 20 Member
    Hi everyone. I am 51 love to join please count me in ~ love motivation to keep the journey going.....
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Hey guys... I'll be 37 next week but I also have a ton of kids which I believe adds 5 yrs :)

Pick me Pick me

Mark
  • Sondicalondi
    Sondicalondi Posts: 57 Member
    I am 48 almost 49 and I was thinking of posting your exact topic. I am using FP for the first time with new friends to stay motivated and it is working. Would love to be friended and encourage each other too. I don't use a personal trainer but I use to be one 20 yrs ago. Thanks, Sandi
  • ianthak
    ianthak Posts: 1
    Count me in I will be 44 in 2 days and have 3 kids ,home daycare , going back to school and a great husband but have no energy ledt for fitness so I need motivation
  • trenee35
    trenee35 Posts: 143
    I'd love to join. I'm 49 and working to be fit and fabulous at fifty.
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 521 Member
    I'm 46 (soon to be 47) and completely experiencing the difference in staying fit now versus back in my twenties (or even thirties)! You can count me in; would love to be a part of the group.
  • Hey I'm new here looking for real support..
  • Alamobabe
    Alamobabe Posts: 6 Member
    Count me in
  • I'm intrested! :) 42 years young here ;) its been quite a journey. Look forward to reaching my goal. And to cheer and support new found friends, as they get to theirs! LETS GET IT! Wooooo!