How hot is it where you live?

Options
123457»

Replies

• _meesh_
    _meesh_ Posts: 73
    Options
    The daily high here just outside Tokyo, Japan is about 33 degrees, but along with 60-80 sometimes even 100% humidty.

Sometimes I find myself quoting Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam : ""It's hot. Damn hot! Real hot! ..." Well, can you tell me what it feels like. "Fool, it's hot! I told you again! Were you born on the sun? It's damn hot! "
  • SaltWaterTaffy78
    SaltWaterTaffy78 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You guys are making me jealous! I wish it was hot! :(

You don't want this kind of hot, trust me. Currently 94F in Athens, Greece... feels like 200!

That sounds warm, too warm! I have a villa booked on Santorini next week and I cannot wait to feel the warmth of the sun!

You will love it there! Watch for the infamous sunset!
    If you like warm... you'll like Greece in the summer. lol
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Central Florida... in Summer... 'hot' is not a word to describe it...

i.e. The other morning it was 89º at 7:30am... that's without the heat index. It just gets worse from there.
  • srworthy
    srworthy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You guys are making me jealous! I wish it was hot! :(

You don't want this kind of hot, trust me. Currently 94F in Athens, Greece... feels like 200!

That sounds warm, too warm! I have a villa booked on Santorini next week and I cannot wait to feel the warmth of the sun!

You will love it there! Watch for the infamous sunset!
    If you like warm... you'll like Greece in the summer. lol

Thanks, I cannot wait! Warm weather, good food and wine is all I need. I think I was born in the wrong country!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    90-95 every day and 90% humidity.
  • phyllisgehrke
    phyllisgehrke Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    IN Springfield, Mo here.

It has been hot and humid all last week.
    Then yesterday we had a cold front come through and it rained all day.
    This morning it is 65 and only supposed to get to 79 degrees, now that is weather I could take all year long.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    The Washington state desert (yes, it's true! ha ha) has been hitting triple digits lately :glasses:
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Tucson, AZ -- We've had a bit of a "cold spell" lately. Today, according to Google, we're only expected to reach 100. With a possibility of light rain. We'll see.

Personally, I prefer our winters (which are usually quite mild) and spend most of my days during the summer inside. :D

(Edited because I have "zombie fingers" and can't type. :D )
  • wizzyocean
    wizzyocean Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Where I am in the UK, it's currently around 19 degrees celsius (approx 65 F) and, according to Google, humidity is 99% (sure feels like it)! Tomorrow will be around 23 degrees celsius (73 F), with humidity at around 53%.
  • Embooya
    Embooya Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Im in Savannah, GA ....the air is thick enough to swim through.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    It's in the mid-70s here in Lincoln and gonna remain that way for a few more days.

This is great weather. If it can be like this every day, I won't complain :)
  • brighteyes1967
    Options
    Hi all we have rain here in England at the moment, a lot cooler we have had it hot though
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    90 - 92 everyday.... litle low at nite