whats yr job and do u love it?

Options

Replies

• Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Customer Service. It's not bad; I'm good at it. Lots of company perks.
  • tizzypic
    tizzypic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Registered nurse.

Not likin' it. :(
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I loved my job but hated the company I worked for so I quit. Now just enjoying my time and setting up my own biz which is in line with what i did!!! I am in Oz too
    awesome
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Life guard, look after the dog next door, mom and love it.
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Middle School Teacher

I LOVE teaching. I love figuring out ways to get my students involved and learn.

I HATE the politics that go into it. North Carolina just released the education budget and it's amazing to me how we do not invest in our young people. It makes me worry for our future.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Project Analyst for a Govt. Contractor. Most days I love it. The people I work with are like extended family.
  • awdthrl
    awdthrl Posts: 1
    Options
    Psych RN....love it!
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm a phlebotomist technically, but I'm also a volunteer First Responder for my city's ambulance and THAT I love. In 2015 I'll be the first paid Firefighter/Paramedic on my city's department.
  • dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Road builder, 37 years, 25 for one company, 12 for myself. Loved it in the beginning, hated it at the end. It was well worth it though, like belonging to a gym and getting paid for it. I also owned a small electronics business part time from 1986 till 1998 while working as a full time road builder. Now a full time retired old coot.
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Heart surgeon for kids.
    I love it.:heart:
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Nurse

do i love it....? hmmmmm
    Most days I LIKE it... ish.
    If I were working around animals all day instead of people then I'd LOVE it. :wink:

I am also going to school for Health Records Administrator (still in health field but not working with patients or shift work) and I HOPE to love it when I'm done in a year.

I'm a licensed Practical nurse - I'm in occupational health now - after 15years I started to get tired of sick people (sorry guys there's no delicate way to say it)

I work in a Remote location so I work alone ...another plus ........most of the time ....
    I stil work with people on a daily basis though , I do like people:bigsmile:

I love it !!!
  • waipepe
    waipepe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    forgot to say what I actually did!! accountant but I don't do the data entry or deal with numbers all day. I only do big picture things; strategic planning and systems implementation, consultancy, CFO level
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I own an ice cream truck and raise the coolest kid ever. I love both jobs in a major way.
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Snr Sys Admin for a state education department.

Love it. I'm my own boss. I get to travel. Meet lots of new people (mainly teachers) and get to play with lots of toys.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I work as a Shipping/Receiving clerk at a Pepsi warehouse where our main output is Gatorade. Most of the time I love my job, this past week I wanted to stick a fork in my eye (it's our busy season and we got slammed) but I am good at my job and I love the people I work with.
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Railroad track supervisor here.

Love the work. Hate the bosses and ridiculous demands they lay down and the hours.
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    I'm currently a Psych student. I start Grad school next year. Ultimately, I will end up as a Psychologist with a specialization in addiction.

It's the best choice that I ever made.
  • CaraMeghan79
    Options
    Metal Fab.\m/
    Best job of my life.
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Inn Manager - love to hate it
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options