Nerds Unite!

Options

Replies

• Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I own a pair of superman high-tops and my last converse high-tops had the horde (world of Warcraft) emblem on them.
    Out geek me ..... I dare you :)

Geeky like minded friends are welcome

I probably can't out geek you but I would just like to say that I have Superman socks and they have their own cape.

This is what I wore to the NYC Cupid's Undie Run on February... and my Batman socks have little capes on them too!
    Geek meets Fitness!
    20130216_142332_zps391da6de.jpg

I need your socks.
    But then I'll be cold... lol
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    nerd reporting in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTxYmSZQeFE

me playing cs:s professionally for about 5 years travelled all over the world playing @ competitions (massive geek :D)
  • Fieldyvond
    Fieldyvond Posts: 45
    Options
    As soon as i seen the word "nerd" i had to come on here!
    I love all sorts: comics, marvel, dc, xbox, big tvs hahaha
    Add me if you like guys! Id add you but im in work & im reeaally not supposed to be on here :P
    Fieldy x
  • DustyHaynes
    DustyHaynes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Definite geek here.

DC Comics (especially Superman)
    Superhero and Sci-Fi movies
    XBox 360 games (especially Halo)
    Would LOVE to get into tabletop RPGs but...how!?
    I love science and technology...oh and history!
  • abbyrmichel
    Options
    I am an engineer so that makes me a nerd by default. Yes, I graphed my weight loss in Excel because MFP was not detailed enough and MFP could not do projections...also graphed the inches lost, calculated BMI, weighed in daily, etc.

I also experimented with a lot of foods to get the calories down while maintaining flavor and still had that "full feeling" when done eating. My current favorite is much improved version of the Subway flat-bread with egg-white and ham.

Being an engineer isn't all bad. You can have poor social skills and dress poorly and when someone asks whats wrong with you...you just shrug and say "engineer" and get a total pass. lol Also, I totally get Big Bang Theory. <g>

^.^ This. I am an engineer too. I probably go to one of the nerdiest colleges in existence. And yes. I calculated the exact number of calories I need to burn to lose weight, and I LOVE Big Bang Theory because I understand it haha.
  • katherine_jenkins
    Options
    I own a pair of superman high-tops and my last converse high-tops had the horde (world of Warcraft) emblem on them.

I probably can't out geek you but I would just like to say that I have Superman socks and they have their own cape.

This is what I wore to the NYC Cupid's Undie Run on February... and my Batman socks have little capes on them too!
    Geek meets Fitness!

I need your socks.
    But, I need them to join the Justice League of Socks
  • Fit_NYC_
    Options

Geek meets Fitness!

I need your socks.
    But, I need them to join the Justice League of Socks
    Ok, that's a good reason!
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

me playing cs:s professionally for about 5 years travelled all over the world playing @ competitions (massive geek :D)

That is awesome . !
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options

I almost bought those! Went with the Batman panties with matching knee-high socks. LOL
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options

That is awesome . !

It was awesome aswell, best experience of my life :)
  • misterwah
    misterwah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Dyslexics Untie! :laugh:
  • Fit_NYC_
    Options

I almost bought those! Went with the Batman panties with matching knee-high socks. LOL

Batman panties and socks FTW!
  • SirAwesomenessThe3rd
    Options
    Hell yeah alliance! Former Ret pally here :-X
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    all this nerdiness is making me want to paint my warhammer 40k minis again...i miss that, they're sitting in my craft box waiting for me to finish my course.
    my favourite finished paint jobs was a collection of minis done as KISS,Marilyn Mansun, and Captain Spaulding with a friend.
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    hello fellow geeks and nerds!

I'm currently obsessed with Supernatural (7 seasons in 4 weeks yeah!), Warehouse 13, Doctor Who and Matt Smith :)

I enjoy reading fiction, non-fiction, urban fantasy, and cook books.
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd. Obsessed with X-men and such ;) Mystique is my hero...
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I just saw the newest Wolverine movie and it was re kindled my X-Men love affair..

I gotta say though.. Viper is sexy! I was so sad she's gone.
  • Apatheticme93
    Apatheticme93 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I also happen to be a nerd. I love steam games, I recently got torchlight 2, it's actually pretty fun. I got Dishonored when it went on sale half a year ago or so, that was an awesome game (in my opinion). I'm more of an mmorpg'er though, I played Tera online for about 6 months, capped 2 characters and then had to quit for a while.

Oh, I also play league of legends, one of my all time favorite games, i have over 3000 games played. Yes, I used to be kind of obsessed, now a days i only play a couple days out of the month. I'm very competitive. I play my 3ds as well, but i'm more of a computer gamer.

I also watch anime and read manga, of course. I'd kill to go to a comic con or anime convention. Unfortunately i dont want to travel alone and I dont have real life friends (sadface).

Anyways! Add me anyone who wants to :) I'd love to motivate anyone and talk about anything nerd related! Haha.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I play WoW, I own and have read all the Dragonlance & Mercedes Lackey books at least 5 times, love DD, love Comic Con....
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I love all the nerds on this site. :)