I'm 1/2 way......84 lbs gone......tons of pictures!!!!

Options

Replies

• amg_89
    amg_89 Posts: 184
    Options
    haha is that your son in that shirt with you?? PRICELESS! I laughed out loud at that one! you look fantastic. congratulations! keep it up!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look fantastic! what a great job. I can't beleive you have another 84 to go, you dont look it!

All the best honey,and keep on rockin! :bigsmile:
  • velvetechos
    Options
    You are just amazing, and so inspiring!!!
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! :) Keep it up! :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look amazing. You should be so proud of yourself. All your hard work has paid off.
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself ... and you are truly an inspiration. It makes me realize that getting on the scale one week and not losing isn't the end of the world ... hey I didn't GAIN either so that's good right?!

You are so brave to take this on. It is hard work ... and you deserve all the accolades given to you! Keep us posted and keep going!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! The change is amazing...and you are such an inspiration to many people on here! :flowerforyou:

Kudos to you :happy:

Shame this thread had to be hijacked by an advert,
  • sherrywoody1
    Options
    You make us all proud!....and your gorgeous, love that black dress hon!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I am so impressed by you Mama!!! You're very inspiring to me and I am loving your pics!
  • Becky011
    Options
    you look AMAZING :) Inspiration to us all!! I'm thoroughly impressed. You will totally go allllllllll the way
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    WOW ~ You look so awesome!!!!
    and I love your taste in clothes!! You dress so cute!! =)
    Keep up the good work! Thanks so much sharing your photos ~ You inspired me~ now I am gonna head to the gym and do 60 minute step aerobic class and work on those "after" pictures of me that someday I can take!!!! =) I can't wait till that day comes!!!!!!!!!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    So impressive, inspiring and just down right WOW. You must be so proud of yourself you have accomplished something so amazing. What I love most, aside from the child sharing your cloths picture, is how radiantly happy you look in the last set of pictures. It's like your trying not to smile but you just can't not smile. Love it, congrats, you are an inspiration.
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! You look beautiful, congratulations!! I needed this today, thanks!!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    You look fabulous! I love all your dresses!! :heart: But I don't see another 82 pounds to lose....
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    haha is that your son in that shirt with you?? PRICELESS! I laughed out loud at that one! you look fantastic. congratulations! keep it up!

yup that's my son in my shirt with me (I love his face!!) .....I just wanted to see if he would fit. It was the shirt I wore in the picture with my sister back in may......and it was the nicest looking on me at that time....now it's sooooo ugly!!! LOL
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're doing a great job. I bet your family is so proud of you. Thank you for sharing with us!
  • mommyofbandb
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :happy:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    What amazing progress you have made. You look fantastic!:flowerforyou: Love the short blackdress and the black and paisley one.
    :drinker: Here's to your continued success!
  • snowbunnyak
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job.
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great! i loved seeing all the progress pictures:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!