Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile....(that's it I just overused that word. that is all. ):wink:
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Well I was trying to find a replacement for you and I must say DO NOT GOOGLE 3 SLUTS GETTING TATTOOED

LOL LOL ROFL LOL!!! Now I am crying too....laughing so hard I am crying!!!! LOL
  • lexibelk
    lexibelk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    abandon-thread_zps33ba8c12.gif

This literally made me snort with laughter!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,045 Member
    Options
    Try Literally trying instead of Actually trying.

Take the road less travelled.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    :angry: :grumble:

literally is now overused as well. Thxalot.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile everyone's anger over my use of the word slut somehow caused my thread to be moved out of Motivation and Support even though I placed it there on purpose due to seriously wondering why the loss of my business card made me feel so sad and like giving up.

Also Meanwhile there are about a million people in "what should I be for Halloween?" threads having a ball being "slutty" everything and having a grand ole time with that word? Wha?

Because when **** goes wrong we get emotional about things that we don't think we should get emotional about. You're awesome and this thread was hilarious. Thanks for the laughs. Ignore the ones who can't understand a little self reflective humor. :flowerforyou:
  • BeachIron
    Options

I'm like so literally over "literally" as it's literally overused.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I think the word she was looking for was "strippers".
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Meanwhile everyone's anger over my use of the word slut somehow caused my thread to be moved out of Motivation and Support even though I placed it there on purpose due to seriously wondering why the loss of my business card made me feel so sad and like giving up.

Also Meanwhile there are about a million people in "what should I be for Halloween?" threads having a ball being "slutty" everything and having a grand ole time with that word? Wha?

Because when **** goes wrong we get emotional about things that we don't think we should get emotional about. You're awesome and this thread was hilarious. Thanks for the laughs. Ignore the ones who can't understand a little self reflective humor. :flowerforyou:

Thnx I am putting that flower in my hair.
  • cmriverside
    Options

I'm like so literally over "literally" as it's literally overused.

BI, I seriously miss you and . . . that's all I have to say about that :heart:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Pretty sure she meant sluts.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Yeah, it's not like I don't have a VAST vocabulary for those kind of words. There are like a million of them all with ever so slight meaning differences. Kind of like how alaskans have lots of words for snow. In the city we have lots of words for ...."that".
  • BeachIron
    Options

I personally prefer the term "young ladies putting themselves through medical school." The term "strippers" misses the intensity and artistic nature of the sport, not to mention the intelligence and determination of these young women, check that, eh'm "heros." Yes, these "young heros putting themselves through medical school."
  • belladonna99
    belladonna99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you found your thinspiration. I really dont care what you call them, they have great bodies and they inspire you. That was the subject of your post. No need to go off topic. No matter how we hate it people judge others by appearance...isnt that partly why we are all here?
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

If sluts means "sexually objectified women who appear easily available" then she was pretty accurate.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

I personally prefer the term "young ladies putting themselves through medical school." The term "strippers" misses the intensity and artistic nature of the sport, not to mention the intelligence and determination of these young women, check that, eh'm "heros." Yes, these "young heros putting themselves through medical school."

:laugh: :drinker:
  • Kasmira0004
    Kasmira0004 Posts: 79 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

If sluts means "sexually objectified women who appear easily available" then she was pretty accurate.

I thought slut meant seriously hot chicks showing off said hotness, perhaps while making horny faces, in this context.

I know when I go "hey sluts, let's go." I actually mean "hello my sexy and beautiful female friends, are you ready to put on our club outfits and hit downtown Waikiki and be the sexiest bishes around?" But let's be real, that's a mouthful. "Hey sluts," is just so handy.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I thought slut meant seriously hot chicks showing off said hotness, perhaps while making horny faces, in this context.

I know when I go "hey sluts, let's go." I actually mean "hello my sexy and beautiful female friends, are you ready to put on our club outfits and hit downtown Waikiki and be the sexiest bishes around?" But let's be real, that's a mouthful. "Hey sluts," is just so handy.
    :drinker:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

I like efficiency too.