Breaking Bad

Options

Replies

• harr3mi
    harr3mi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I believe Walt still has cancer however it has moved to his brain, there were a couple of points where they foreshadowed this.

1. The episode where Jesse talks about his Aunt dying scene (References the Opposom that she continued to hear)
    2. Walt later sees the fly on the smoke detector in the "Fly" episode
    3. Most recent season Walt Semi-dodges the question when asked if he is still in remission.

As far as Hank is concerned, we will have a moral delemna thats for sure. On more than one occasion Hank has benefitted from Walts crimes.

Just a theory but either way cant wait to see this season finale
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    yeahbtchmagnets1.gif

Just started season 5 on Netflix, so I can't stop saying "yeah ***** magnets".
  • harr3mi
    harr3mi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    yeah lets kill her off too. :D

i think the only characters i definitely want to live are Hank and Saul.

I have heard they are pushing a spin off show with Saul so more than likely Im guessing he will live.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    yeahbtchmagnets1.gif

LOL! LOVE THIS!
  • BabyDreams2013
    Options
    yeahbtchmagnets1.gif

LOL! LOVE THIS!

Me too :)
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

I have heard they are pushing a spin off show with Saul so more than likely Im guessing he will live.

something tells me that is a red herring.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

something tells me that is a red herring.

I hope it's not. I lol so hard at everything Saul does. I would watch the hell out of his show.

I like the theory about everyone around Walt dying.... interesting. He keeps saying he's in it for his family but let's face it, he just has too much pride over being Heisenberg. Everyone talks about hating Skyler and Marie... are you telling me people actually still LIKE Walt? He's kinda deplorable at this point. I lost all respect for him after he killed Mike for no good reason, my favorite character!

eta: OOPS spoiler alert but you should prob stay out of this thread if you're not caught up, especially since it's about the show and the final season is starting in a couple days... just sayin'
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    I hope it's not. I lol so hard at everything Saul does. I would watch the hell out of his show.

I like the theory about everyone around Walt dying.... interesting. He keeps saying he's in it for his family but let's face it, he just has too much pride over being Heisenberg. Everyone talks about hating Skyler and Marie... are you telling me people actually still LIKE Walt? He's kinda deplorable at this point. I lost all respect for him after he killed Mike for no good reason, my favorite character!

eta: OOPS spoiler alert but you should prob stay out of this thread if you're not caught up, especially since it's about the show and the final season is starting in a couple days... just sayin'

a saul goodman show would probably be a prequel. that way you can have people like Mike make cameos. so he could still die in the last eps.

and regardless if people like walt or not you dont want to see him die until near or at the end of the show. killing skylar and/or marie at any point will only make the show more enjoyable :D
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Man Men is better written IMHO but Breaking Bad is fascinating. Look how long it took to find out his real motive. The buyout when he was young, and now he wants be 'Build an Empire' great show--hope the last 8 are as good as the earlier seasons.
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    yeahbtchmagnets1.gif

LOL! LOVE THIS!

Me too :)

*snicker*
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Just got caught up to speed on Netflix. 54 epi's, none of which we caught on TV the entire time it's been on! It's hard juggling when there are so many great series' like The Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, Game of Thrones....etc etc. Will definitely be watching the last season live, though.

It better not be all ambiguous like The Soprano's last epi, either. I still feel cheated about that *kitten*.:cry:
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I'm behind a few seasons!! Need to catch up on Netflix. Can't wait!

As am I.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Actually, I think everyone around WW is going to die and he is going to be left alone at the end. The irony as he entered this profession to take care of his family, and it is his family that is affected.

I agree! This is a fitting and ironic end to his saga. Brian Cranston was on Colbert the other day and said the ending was true to the series and that fans would be satisfied with it, so this fits with that. Maybe he is buying the gun to off himself. I think Jesse may end up committing suicide by cop - he has been in emotional turmoil/feeling guilty for so long.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Saul Goodman = it's all good man! :bigsmile:
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Actually, I think everyone around WW is going to die and he is going to be left alone at the end. The irony as he entered this profession to take care of his family, and it is his family that is affected.

I agree! This is a fitting and ironic end to his saga. Brian Cranston was on Colbert the other day and said the ending was true to the series and that fans would be satisfied with it, so this fits with that. Maybe he is buying the gun to off himself. I think Jesse may end up committing suicide by cop - he has been in emotional turmoil/feeling guilty for so long.

great theory about jesse. i could definitely see that. his murder of Gale probably still weighs heavy on him.
  • profosho
    profosho Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!
  • SeahawkFan1
    Options
    Can't wait !!!
  • _KrisMarie_
    Options
    Is this show ending? I live in Albuquerque, and I still haven't seen it. Lol... :tongue: Maybe I'll catch up on Netflix one of these days...
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    One. More. Day. So excited!!!
    I don't see a lot of deaths occurring but I'm definitely excited to see what unfolds between Hank and Walt. I don't think it will be black and white at all as the op said. I wonder how Jesse will fit in for the last eight episodes too. Can't wait:) YEAH *****!