Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm 1/2 way......84 lbs gone......tons of pictures!!!!

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    You've done a great job and look wonderful. You looked pretty before but I think you lost about 10 years along with the weight! Congratulations. :flowerforyou:
    [/quote

You are the first person EVER to say that the weight loss has made me look younger!! THANKS SO MUCH, WHAT A COMPLIMENT!!
  • pavanneh
    pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
    You look fantastic!!! You are doing so great. I loved the picture of you in the short black dress and the pic of you and your son inside your shirt is so cute! You will do it, you'll see!!
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    What an absolutely FANTASTIC job! You are doing great and also LOOK great! Keep it up and best of luck to you!
  • crosedonahue
    crosedonahue Posts: 21 Member
    Congratulations! Did you use myfitnesspal the entire time to help? I'm new to this.
  • mamagooskie
    Congratulations! Did you use myfitnesspal the entire time to help? I'm new to this.

the first 40 I lost using weight watchers online, the next 44 were MFP and the rest will be MFP as well.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Outstanding job! Glad we are friends. Poetics friends with positive results!
  • You.....look absolutely FABULOUS. Agree with previous post, those black dresses are marvelous on you. I love stories like this, makes me want to lose some weight :)
  • What amazing results.
    You should be so incredibly proud of yourself.
    You look great!
    Keep up the hard work (because clearly it is paying off, lol)
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Amazing girlfriend!!!!!!!:drinker: (water)

Keep pushing forward, you are doing awesome!!!:flowerforyou:

&& you are g l o w i n g!:love:

Loooooooove it :):smile:

Stay beautiful,
    xxx Brittany*
  • amyjo519
    amyjo519 Posts: 72 Member
    Absolutely Radiant!!! Your success is very inspirational...and so important at a time that I feel like giving up! So thank you for helping me not give up today!! :happy:
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    So Proud of you. Your an example of determination and strength. Good Job. You look beautiful in your new outfits.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,075 Member
    I agree! You look awesome and I want that dress!!!
    WOW! You look great! love that short black dress! :flowerforyou:
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    These pics are truly inspiring - thanks for sharing them with us and giving us all a boost! Love the black dress with the paisley print, and I LOVE your Mum's hair. What a good looking family. :smile:
  • mamagooskie
    These pics are truly inspiring - thanks for sharing them with us and giving us all a boost! Love the black dress with the paisley print, and I LOVE your Mum's hair. What a good looking family. :smile:

Thanks!! My mom is one of the trendiest people I know, she's always looks good!!! I'll tell her you like her hair.
  • wow you are looking good... one thing dont get discouraged if the other 84 dont come off all the way, Muscle weights a lot more than fat, and BMI's are not really accurate, they dont account for muscle and bone, organs, things like that....
    You look good
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    WOW you look fabulous!!! i love love love the way you look in those black dresses, soo beautiful
  • stevj2001
    stevj2001 Posts: 1 Member
    AMAZING!! WONDERFUL!!!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    WTG...amazing and inspiring!! Looking forward to seeing those next photos!!!
  • Wow!! Congratulations to you, this is so AWESOME!!! And not to mention, inspiring!! Keep those pics comin, girl!! Way to go!!
  • Congrats! I just did the "old clothes" thing too, isn't it amazing?

Keep up the work, can't wait to see your progress continue!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!