Replies

• SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Being there. :frown:
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I hate all the beautiful women at the club it makes it a miserable experience.
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Being there. :frown:

LMAO!

I can actually say I like it now...Hell must have frozen over...
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Other people.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Other people.

That seems to be what everyone else is saying. Other people [insert something more specific here]

I love my gym. The people there are the best ever.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I just hate the gym.
  • KissMeImShtFaced
    Options
    All the people who assume they're perfect and never do anything annoying at the gym themselves.
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I hate people that hover over the machine I'm on when they know I just started on it! It's so rude when they just hang around you waiting for you to finish!
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    People who stand/sit on a machine doing nothing...
    Who don't wipe their sweat of machines after use
    Who take up half the stretching zone
    Leave weights on the floor (ouch btw)
    The people who try and run at max incline and speed on the machine in front of me... (at least it was entertaining)
    The fact the gym has TV's with cooking shows on with subtitles and undoubtedly someone just sat watching it on a bike...
    The showers without doors...why.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Not much usually bothers me at the gym besides the usual lack of etiquette. I live in a Division 1 college town and can totally tell school is about to start though. A dozen more cardio bunnies on the ellipticals and treadmills recently so students must be back.
  • NewJack718
    NewJack718 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I did not think this post would take off like that, thanks for all the comments, it seems like we all have some very valid dislikes lol!!!

My biggest hatred of the gym besides naked dudes trying to hold convos is cats who come on the basketball court knowing damn well they cant play ball.......

If you a grown man and cant play basketball please stay off the court with the grown men who can..... its dangerous and it ruins the game!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I only use like 3 machines at the gym. I HATE it when people come up to me and tell me to move to another machine. I paid to use the machines like everyone else. it almost brought me to tears a few times. I get my 5 x 50 reps with 5 min break in between.
    during my break between sets I do use my cell phone, I don't see what the big problem is. I mean they have TVs on the walls, why not my phone? Besides, it takes me about 30 - 40 minutes to make it though one machine, that would be so boring if I can't talk or text. I started watching orange in the new black between my sets too on netflix.
    So really those judgy myjudgersons that are all up my fanny every time I work out.
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    The only issue I have is with one guy in particular. He seems to hop on the elliptical every time I am roughly half way through my run on the treadmill. What's the big problem you ask? He farts. Not little quiet toots either. Loud, smelly, WTF did he have for lunch farts. :sick: :sick: As you can already imagine, I'm running and breathing a littlen heavy. I inhale deeply and end up gagging, choking and having to stop my run until I can breathe again. :mad: :explode: :grumble:
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I only use like 3 machines at the gym. I HATE it when people come up to me and tell me to move to another machine. I paid to use the machines like everyone else. it almost brought me to tears a few times. I get my 5 x 50 reps with 5 min break in between.
    during my break between sets I do use my cell phone, I don't see what the big problem is. I mean they have TVs on the walls, why not my phone? Besides, it takes me about 30 - 40 minutes to make it though one machine, that would be so boring if I can't talk or text. I started watching orange in the new black between my sets too on netflix.
    So really those judgy myjudgersons that are all up my fanny every time I work out.
    You are joking, right?:tongue:
  • KatieOrange09
    KatieOrange09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When uber buff guys slam the weights down ---- REPETITIVELY.
    -- I understand you're squatting or lifting or something but having the control to set it down is more impressive than throwing it across the room because you keep upping the weight and can't keep up. Fo'sho'!
  • britcanuck14
    britcanuck14 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Guys lifting weights far too heavy for them with zero form!
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    I hate when the roid heads scream while doing their sets.
  • charlene1873
    Options
    posers of any form! its a gym you should be working out not looking at yourself in the mirror!
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    posers of any form! its a gym you should be working out not looking at yourself in the mirror!

You're mirin.
This discussion has been closed.