Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    GM is quite possibly the most annoying BB player EVER.
    I cannot STAND that woman.

ditto !! can't believe her adoption digs on candice !!
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Okay i am completely disgusted with amanda...
    She actually CRIED because she didnt win the H.O.H
    ***** is practically RUNNING the house and shes gunna throw a fit cause her man didnt throw it for her?
    LOL
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    100% Andy or Mcrae!

Andy is a nice guy.
    Winning the money is the ONLY way Mcrae would be able to keep Amanda after the show - HAHA
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    Okay i am completely disgusted with amanda...
    She actually CRIED because she didnt win the H.O.H
    ***** is practically RUNNING the house and shes gunna throw a fit cause her man didnt throw it for her?
    LOL

i think that people just get a little stir crazy after being there for a certain amount of time but yah, that was really stupid of her to cry about not winning comps ...
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    100% Andy or Mcrae!

Andy is a nice guy.
    Winning the money is the ONLY way Mcrae would be able to keep Amanda after the show - HAHA

i always had a theory that amanda thinks that mcrae is rich outside the house and that's why she's with him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My cousin keeps convincing me to go on the show lol. I couldn't do it, however, I do like watching it!
  • wiltl
    wiltl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Helen seems to be playing the best game with how she has the ear of everyone, has deals with almost all of them and even when they compare notes she seems able to sway them. I like Andy stepping up his game, but think he's had a good strategy with how he keeps tabs on everyone and is the keeper of information. McCrae needs to get out of bed and play again.

Spoilery if you don't read about/watch/follow after dark or the feeds:

Jessie is on a mission to call out every single player left in the game, spilling all of the secrets she's been told, plans for possible evictions, all of the gossipy name calling and what not (Elissa calling Amanda a sl--, Aaryn talking smack about GM). Should be good times in there until Thursday!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Helen is a complete psycho. on the live feeds she is saying that she fears Judd or Jesse may hunter her and kids down after the show is over.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    Helen is a complete psycho. on the live feeds she is saying that she fears Judd or Jesse may hunter her and kids down after the show is over.

Helen also thinks that she's going to be like a celebrity after the show is over ... delusional !!!
  • lookin2lose48
    Options
    i like mcrae, but he really needs to distance himself from Amanda.. she is looney toons..
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i like mcrae, but he really needs to distance himself from Amanda.. she is looney toons..

he has said as much but he doesnt want to upset her. if he gets her out she could ruin him with the jury. hes probably hoping she gets backdoored.
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Helen, she thinks she runs the house and why people are afraid of her is beyond me.
    They need to get rid of her, Amanda, GM, Aaryn.

At this point I'm hoping Andy wins it all. Or Mcrae because he seems to be wising up to Amanda's BS!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Helen has to win HOH or she is gone next week. which will be totally her fault because she voted out her allies
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen the posts on Google about Amanda being pre-selected as the winner?? I had my doubts about it, but i'm starting to come around. She hasn't won anything, she doesn't do anything in the house, except McCrae ( yuck ), its like she's on vacation.

I know some of you will think she's playing Will Kirby's game from BB2, but he actually had a plan all along form throwing comps...she's just an idiot...
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen the posts on Google about Amanda being pre-selected as the winner?? I had my doubts about it, but i'm starting to come around. She hasn't won anything, she doesn't do anything in the house, except McCrae ( yuck ), its like she's on vacation.

I know some of you will think she's playing Will Kirby's game from BB2, but he actually had a plan all along form throwing comps...she's just an idiot...

I've heard about it but who knows if that is true or not. I'm just glad they are starting to consider breaking up some of the power in the house. Did anyone else notice that McCrae is a phenomenal liar? He was awesome last night.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    i'm sad to see jessie go ... kind of surprised by that
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Aaryn is the new HOH bye bye Helen or Elissa
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I will not miss Jesse. She is boring as hell.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I miss BB UK with almighty DAVINA!
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    do you guys think that judd will come back to the house ??