How many calories did you eat yesterday?
the reason why most of you will stay fat ****s is you eat too low calories and you are perpetually die e ting...*kitten*
/\/\/\ Douche Alert /\/\/\
I think so. Wow I'd love to see how I'd stay fat when I am past goal weight & weigh in at 128. BUt then I lost all my fattieness by eating lower anyway.
What a douche0
1197 Calories Today0
Wed - 2094!
had earned 790 in exercise.0
2301. For those that want details, it was 471 over my goal, as I've been experimenting with eating extra to start losing more slowly.0
I'm just curious as to how many calories MFP members ate on a random Tuesday (or Wednesday for those on the other side of the pond). No judgments, no explanation required, no "but I netted ____" - we won't know if it was your fasting day, your cheat day, if you ran a marathon or if it was just a normal day so please be honest. I'll start:
I ate 1,418 calories yesterday.
On Tuesday I are 1736, which left me 91 calories below goal. I usually clock in around 1600-1800; the past two days I've been sick and couldn't eat much so I came in around 1300, which is a downer.0
Over goal as I got my mitts on some dairy milk Oreo chocolate.......nom.0
Yesterday I ate 1108 calories, but netted 822 after exercise.
Today I am at 524 net, but going out for drinks shortly.
Day before yesterday it was 1043, 998 net.0
1264. But I went out to dinner and had to do my best to estimate how much I ate. Yesterday was an odd day for me, just a very late breakfast and then dinner & dessert.0
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.1K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.4K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 316 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 562 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.5K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions