Replies

• rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Furious
  • knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Garlic girl, that comes in once in a while and hits the treadmill next to the fan, so i dry reach through my Cardio workout. -.-

BAHAHAHAHAH that might be me!!! eating raw garlic is supposed to be good for you so i try to force myself a few times a week. i do feel really bad for those who choose to workout near me on cardio days. i know it's coming out through my pores but you know what, it's HEALTHY. maybe everyone should get on board the garlic train :wink: :laugh:
  • atragicfate
    Options
    I'm put off by tiny gyms. I would like to be at LEAST a meter away from the person next to me. I don't enjoy feeling like everyone is squashed up next to me when I am trying to run...
  • fivepntr
    fivepntr Posts: 10
    Options
    All the people who assume they're perfect and never do anything annoying at the gym themselves.

ditto
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    People who try to lift way too much weight and have horrible form because of it. I was at the gym the other day and this guy was trying to do curls with 50 pound dumbbells and needless to say it was comical - I thought he was going to throw his back out. He literally was bending over nearly and slinging his entire upper torso to bring the weight up, horrible form, injury waiting to happen.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    People who don't wipe down their machines
    People who will sit on a bench or machine and either socialize or read a magazine for 20 minutes
    Put the weights back where they belong...kind of helps this here Visually Impaired person find what she's looking for!
    Don't give me advice when you're hardly doing anything yourself...I had a barbie doll try to give me pointers for Arnold Press which I know I have god form on
    Don't smother yourself in Axe/cologne/any other perfume or body spray...honestly you smell worse than you do when you're sweaty at that point 'cause I can't breathe either way!
    Don't hog a station - or if you really want to take a 5-minute break between every set at least let me work-in with you, chances are I'll be done long before you.
    While you can approach me with questions/tips on form if I'm a bit off I'd appreciate it if you didn't start chatting with me about the weather and everything else to the point of interfering with my workout.
  • JackB121
    JackB121 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    curling
    in
    the
    f#@king
    squat rack

sorry i got a little upset there for a second :/
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    curling
    in
    the
    f#@king
    squat rack

Seriously. I had no idea how annoying this was until I started lifting and wanted to do my squats. :noway:
  • JackB121
    JackB121 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    curling
    in
    the
    f#@king
    squat rack

Seriously. I had no idea how annoying this was until I started lifting and wanted to do my squats. :noway:

Oh man it's so bad... I used to lift at my university gym, and every leg day, without fail... ugh. Needless to say I don't lift there anymore
  • NanoBear
    NanoBear Posts: 67
    Options
    another one I came up against today:
    If your gym, like mine, only has 1 shower for guys and 1 shower for girls, 45min showers are just not on.
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    iXMfkB8.gif
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Creepers
  • Viva_Karina
    Options
    3rreh1.jpg
  • Viva_Karina
    Options
    35qjm6.jpg
  • Viva_Karina
    Options
    gym2.gif
  • nino07110922
    nino07110922 Posts: 2,149
    Options
    @Viva_K - your posts are making me piss my pants laughing.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    When aaaallll the other ellipticals are open, and someone chooses the one right next to me.
  • nino07110922
    nino07110922 Posts: 2,149
    Options
    Getting to the gym and realizing I left my ear buds home - having to listen to the generic music blaring.
  • Dyetcoke1
    Dyetcoke1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Lool Newjack. What I hate is when all the older Asian ladies come in and they are WAY fitter than me! Then they do the Jacuzzi nekkid...where do I put my eyes????
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Those really old women who just got out of the pool and are drying their bathing suit. While walking around with boobs sagging as if they were at the coffee shop. Dude. Clothes please. Or at least a towel?
This discussion has been closed.