T25 PROGRESS PICS?

Options

Replies

• Miragirl13
    Options
    I am starting Week 4 of Alpha today. I love this program so much and they way you see the changes so fast are amazing.
    Top pic after # week 1
    Middle pic after # week 2
    Bottom pic week 3

I am on IG if you want to follow my journey sn Miragirl12

1376839766370_zpsffa0d3dc.png
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am starting Week 4 of Alpha today. I love this program so much and they way you see the changes so fast are amazing.
    Top pic after # week 1
    Middle pic after # week 2
    Bottom pic week 3

I am on IG if you want to follow my journey sn Miragirl12

1376839766370_zpsffa0d3dc.png

you look awesome! keep it up
  • Denisse210
    Options
    bump bump bumpin!:bigsmile:
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    For those of you posting results (with or without photos), are you following the diet? What's your daily calorie goal? I received T25 for my birthday and will probably start a strength training/T25 hybrid after I finish NROL4W, hopefully in mid-Sept. I took a look at the nutrition plan for T25 and the recommended calorie amount for their diet seems low (I won't even mention their quick start diet plan--I'm not even considering going there).
  • Denisse210
    Options
    im following my tdee # and just keeping to that number instead
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i do 15-1600 daily. i could and would never do 1200 as i read in the book! i just try to eat as good as i can.
  • davypr86
    davypr86 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    So far I've lost over 10 lbs, 8% body fat and 3 inches of my waist and more inches in arms, chest and thigh.

Most of it, was lost in the first week where I did the Fast Track diet and lost 7.4 lbs. afterwards I've just stuck to not eating over 1.600 calories.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I had went on vacation so week 2 was only partly done, tomorrow will be my Friday double day for week 2. So far I've lost a total of 5.5 inches off my body so far. I've lost no weight though. No photos yet either. I'm pretty much at maintaining my weight so not really working to lose weight.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I will be taking photos Saturday! I will be sure to post them!
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm not following the 'diet'. I'm just sticking with the number of calories I was already eating. Which unfortunately tends to be a little more than my goal.

Either way I'm consuming about 1800-2000 calories per day.
  • lin7604
    Options
    well i am not done alpha till friday but i had the time today to take my pics. my results have been less then stellar :(
  • Hiskhaleesi
    Hiskhaleesi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    For those of you posting results (with or without photos), are you following the diet? What's your daily calorie goal? I received T25 for my birthday and will probably start a strength training/T25 hybrid after I finish NROL4W, hopefully in mid-Sept. I took a look at the nutrition plan for T25 and the recommended calorie amount for their diet seems low (I won't even mention their quick start diet plan--I'm not even considering going there).

I'm not following their diet, but I keep calories between 1100 and 1200, high protien, medium (lol) carb.
  • Miragirl13
    Options
    For me am keeping my calorie intake at around 1400-1500 a day.
  • Denisse210
    Options
    ok ladies remember when i said i didnt want to weigh in???? well after a hundred comments yesterday about how i looked from coworkers, i decided ill take a peak and just measure waist (ill do full staturday this weekend)

i GAINED 3 lbs BUT, BUT! i lost 5 inches in my waist alone :bigsmile: TMI alert!!! i am also on my monthly cycle so the scale number doesnt bother me the way i thought it would :glasses:
  • chivitaxxv
    Options
    I'm new to this... I am thinking of buying the T25 workout program. But what I'm really wondering is... what does BUMP mean?
  • Denisse210
    Options
    :smile: bump just brings the thread to the top of the thread list.... i do it so incase people didnt see it they will see it later on.
  • lin7604
    Options
    ok ladies remember when i said i didnt want to weigh in???? well after a hundred comments yesterday about how i looked from coworkers, i decided ill take a peak and just measure waist (ill do full staturday this weekend)

i GAINED 3 lbs BUT, BUT! i lost 5 inches in my waist alone :bigsmile: TMI alert!!! i am also on my monthly cycle so the scale number doesnt bother me the way i thought it would :glasses:

omg that is fantastic! i lost nothing! and i mean nothing! 0.8 lbs for sure and i am bouncing around b/c of pre tom coming but it will only be 1.6 lbs max.... no inches at all :(
  • Denisse210
    Options

omg that is fantastic! i lost nothing! and i mean nothing! 0.8 lbs for sure and i am bouncing around b/c of pre tom coming but it will only be 1.6 lbs max.... no inches at all :(

hmmmm thats odd, if you dont mind me asking, what is ur current weight?
  • lin7604
    Options
    i am bouncing between 114.8 - 116.5. i started at 116.4. My whole goal with t25 was to lose body fat, as i am in between 22-23% and i was to be 20-21 % max. didn't get much of changes in the 1st phase, maybe the 2nd will kick my butt and shed some of that fat off...
  • Denisse210
    Options
    :wink: oh your tiny! GIRL i have extra lol so that might be it. You might just tone up if anything!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!