Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    This season sucks so terribly hard. I have never seen a group of people so stupid and vapid in my life. How can they find Amanda to be the power player in the house? She has the brains and social acumen of a box of hair clippings, and her performance in challenges is the only amusing thing about this season.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    This season sucks so terribly hard. I have never seen a group of people so stupid and vapid in my life. How can they find Amanda to be the power player in the house? She has the brains and social acumen of a box of hair clippings, and her performance in challenges is the only amusing thing about this season.

it makes my day to see Amanda cry and pout after losing a comp ... and then she has the balls to blame everybody for not throwing it so she could win ... she's SO DELUSIONAL :laugh:
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    i think it would be hilarious if aaryn won ... i think if someone took her to the end, she has a good argument for getting the money because she has won the most comps ... that would be a nightmare though because i hate her so much !!
  • mandasalem
    Options
    Hahaha... the competition where they had to buzz in on the horrible show tunes... McCrae is trying to throw it to Amanda and she's gaping off into space, confused. Lost. Unable to understand the English language. Wondering where and who she is. Freakin' amazing.

I really liked Andy at first... and then he started becoming a sniveling brat.

I also had high hopes for Helen until she turned into a hypocrite who accused everyone else of playing it safe, but thought "someone else would get Amanda out so I didn't have to." Idiot.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i think it would be hilarious if aaryn won ... i think if someone took her to the end, she has a good argument for getting the money because she has won the most comps ... that would be a nightmare though because i hate her so much !!

i am 100% hoping this happens. if she can get rid of amanda i think she will win. amanda is the only one who could be perceived as playing a better game imo. a couple pages back in this thread people questioned my statement that aaryn was picking up her game....i wonder if they can finally see it. :D
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Judd's back? Suh-Weet! I had DVR'd After Dark, but haven't had a chance to watch, you know, what with a j-o-b and all...

Thanks for the spoiler! :bigsmile:
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Anyone here as obsessed with the game/show big brother?
    my whole house watches it and even keeps up with big brother after dark.

whos your fave?
    whos do you loath!
    who do you want to win!?

Im a fan, but this season sucks. Worst season ever. Elissa better put up Amanda and McCrae. I cant stand Amanda. I hate Aaryn too, but Amanda must go first. I dont feel any of them deserve to win, but Elissa should if she flips this house and saves the boring season. I can't wait until the last show so they can find out what America thinks of them.
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Did any one catch Amanda crying behind the trash can because Mrcrae asked her why she didn't win? She is nuts. I think she is actually trying to plan Rachel's game minus the winning. She's not really playing Dr Wills game, because he was charming never a bully.

Amanda needs therapy. She has rocks for brains.
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Amanda is a hideous person. Hopefully Elissa back doors that hoe this week!
  • mandasalem
    Options

i am 100% hoping this happens. if she can get rid of amanda i think she will win. amanda is the only one who could be perceived as playing a better game imo. a couple pages back in this thread people questioned my statement that aaryn was picking up her game....i wonder if they can finally see it. :D

I'm not sure if she's picking up her game or if she just seems like she is because she stopped being the bully and started letting Amanda bully her. Gah, Amanda's just distasteful. And McCrae's a fool for calling her his "queen." Honey, crazy might be good in bed, but it's baaaaad later.
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I think most of the women this season have issues and I've never seen such cattiness on a season of Big Brother before.

Aaryn and her racial slurs
    GM and her attacking Candice with the adoption issue (I wasn't a Candice fan but that was LOW)
    Elissa making rude comments about Amanda during her birthday performance to Mccrae (again no fan of Amanda)
    Helen and her hypocritical ways and trying to scare people into voting her way
    Jessie and her psycho "you didn't invite me to the BBQ bull"
    Amanda and her Amanda BS

Ugh, it's childish and rude ... all of it!

I don't think any of them should win. Now that ****** spoiler ******* Judd is back, I hope he wins it ALL!!!!!!!!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    While I'm not usually a fan of spoilers, I am so glad that Judd is back and hopefully he's going to be willing to not just be a nice guy anymore. This season has been boring because everyone is being way too nice. There are no people willing to straight up call anyone out. There are no sides, no enemies, no rivals. They fight one time like siblings and then hug and make up. Someone has to step it up.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    Amanda is a hideous person. Hopefully Elissa back doors that hoe this week!

I feel like Elissa's target is Aaryn this week ... what with her evicting her only friend and all ... but yah i think Amanda is also a good choice ...
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    I think most of the women this season have issues and I've never seen such cattiness on a season of Big Brother before.

Aaryn and her racial slurs
    GM and her attacking Candice with the adoption issue (I wasn't a Candice fan but that was LOW)
    Elissa making rude comments about Amanda during her birthday performance to Mccrae (again no fan of Amanda)
    Helen and her hypocritical ways and trying to scare people into voting her way
    Jessie and her psycho "you didn't invite me to the BBQ bull"
    Amanda and her Amanda BS

Ugh, it's childish and rude ... all of it!

I don't think any of them should win. Now that ****** spoiler ******* Judd is back, I hope he wins it ALL!!!!!!!!

i'm in for Judd winning :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    grr, i do not like who won the veto :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Just glad J-U-double D is back!

hopefully he and Elyssa can start a little run to get our 3 AM, I'm not sure I can take any more of Amanda, crying and then bullying. . .or Andy and the fact he is a sniveling mess. . . and Aaryn, being so tearful about being put on the block, after all the blood she was so proud to get on her hands!
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mrwypq7JQ61qe2pyco2_250.gif
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Amanda is obnoxious. Aaryn is a spoiled little brat. Andy is a snake.

I root for either Judd, Spencer, or Elissa to win.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    tumblr_mrwypq7JQ61qe2pyco2_250.gif

Yah who the hell drinks nail polish ?!? Lol
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    between andy & aaryn, who do you guys think will go home ??

i'm hoping it's aaryn eventhough i don't really like andy ...