Tattoos and piercings?!

Options

Replies

• ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I love my septum. I did it because it was the scariest dare I could imagine myself going through with. That and I can make it very work appropriate so that no one ever knows I even have it without actually taking it out of my nose.

2hnqgys.png

^^^That's also me trying to make a mean face. Because I'm super mean and badass :laugh: :wink:
  • lilacbreeze71
    lilacbreeze71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love tattoo's!! I have 2! A pretty large one on my foot that made me cry the entire time and one on my ankle. Would love maybe one more!! And one little nose piercing!!

though tat's on guys....super sexy!!!
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have my nose pierced and 4 in my ears....so nothing crazy but I really dig piercings and tattoos. Hot on men or women! I don't have any tattoos yet but I'm excited to get my first...and then most likely second...third...etc:)
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Ahha! You are a total baddass! :D

I have my ears/ labret done. I want my bellybutton done, soon... once I get my abs back! It'll be my treat! And I have a few tattoos and plan to get more. I loves me some tattoos. I think they are sooooo beautiful <3
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos and 3 piercings.
    I have my nipples pierced and one ear. I have thought about getting my, uh....um..... nether region pierced, but that's a pain I don't think I want to experience, LOL.
  • lilacbreeze71
    lilacbreeze71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have my nipples pierced and one ear. I have thought about getting my, uh....um..... nether region pierced, but that's a pain I don't think I want to experience, LOL.

uhmmmm....that may be a really good decision!!! Can't even imagine that pain!! LOL
  • thesophierose
    Options

LOL dude... I can't even imagine that pain. No no no!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    yes
  • thesophierose
    Options
    Yay!!! :D
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    ears, nose, bellybutton pierced. i've gone back and forth over the years about getting a tattoo, but keep ending up not doing it. i'm really picky about the ones i like and would be really pissed if i ended up with one that didn't look right (to me).
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    in the right places and for the right reasons I love both on a woman. I only have tats on my arm
  • Danimal718
    Danimal718 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I hate tattoos :-P

I have 4 tattoos and they all have a special meaning to me. Never had a desire to get a piercing.
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    No tat. Have a brand on my left arm and tiny holes where piercings used to be.
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I admire ink on others. Love to hear stories behind it. I have two half sleeves and in the missile of a chest piece now.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

It's not that bad.
  • beastmodekittyx
    beastmodekittyx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Love tattooos! got a bunch planned. Piercings not so much on myself and on guys... Tattoed men are a big turn on though
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Oh and nipples pierced
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I love piercings and tattoos!!! I have two tattoos (so far). Five piercings in my left ear (just got three for my birthday) and 3 in my right ear (will be getting my forward helix done, so then it'll be 4), my nose and my bellybutton.
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options

It's not that bad.

I have heard from some that it isnt to bad, and others say its awful... Guess the only way I will ever know is to just do it!!
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I love piercings and tattoos!!! I have two tattoos (so far). Five piercings in my left ear (just got three for my birthday) and 3 in my right ear (will be getting my forward helix done, so then it'll be 4), my nose and my bellybutton.

How you doin?? :)