"Apple" Shaped Women - Before & Afters?

Options

Replies

• RockinJanie86
    Options
    Gah I love this thread!! I've definitely got the apple shape. Everyone tells me I have great legs but it stops there haha. I love the hourglass figures in the after pictures. I hope I've got that hiding under all this belly fat. Such inspiration!! Thanks for posting :D
  • RockinJanie86
    Options
    I gain all in the stomach/boobs/upper arms too. I called it my "Koolaid man" look. LOL

5'7 (before picture weight was 159...size 10 pant size large shirt..... and after pic was 133 (size 6 pant and size small shirt) currently 130 now. Excuse my dirty mirror, haha!

8139763481_10a64ff3b0.jpg

I call it the humpty dumpty. haha I like koolaid man a little more though, I might snag that..
  • PatsyFitzpatrick
    PatsyFitzpatrick Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My previous post with my pictures was way too big and unorganized so i put it together in one so it doesn't take up half the screen! lol

a1kf2o.jpg

Beautiful. You look really happy and healthy good job!
  • PatsyFitzpatrick
    Options
    Apple here!
    top photos are from 2008-ish bottom photos are 2011- pre-weight lifting so i am lacking in the muscle area. Now that i lift, i am only 5 lbs lighter than i was in the top photos.

fat-tile.jpg

WOW great job!! You look like an apple to me. Weight lifting really made a great difference for you. :drinker:
  • ThatKidYeah
    Options
    GOSH! I am an Apple shape, almost 15 stones, size 18-20 and i'm only 21!
    I really would love some help to lose weight, however i am currently unemployed, living on very little money so i can't afford to go to the gym. Does anyone have any advice for me (in detail or otherwise) about how i can lose weight without going to the gym??
    I was also diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and PCOS runs in my family as my mum has got it and is also an apple so i really do want to shift the weight. I also feel that it will make me a lot happier when i have lost the weight.
    I'd like to lose about 3-4 stones and get down to a size 12-14.
    Any help is good!
  • pugzrock
    pugzrock Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Simplefit.org has some good exercises
  • shelialou66
    Options
    You all look amazing, thanks for the inspiration!
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    GOSH! I am an Apple shape, almost 15 stones, size 18-20 and i'm only 21!
    I really would love some help to lose weight, however i am currently unemployed, living on very little money so i can't afford to go to the gym. Does anyone have any advice for me (in detail or otherwise) about how i can lose weight without going to the gym??
    I was also diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and PCOS runs in my family as my mum has got it and is also an apple so i really do want to shift the weight. I also feel that it will make me a lot happier when i have lost the weight.
    I'd like to lose about 3-4 stones and get down to a size 12-14.
    Any help is good!

you tube has lots of free exercise routines.

Hasfit has a nice beginner weight training routine. Bloglates has some fun pilates things.

walking is always free
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple and find that when I get to a normal weight I turn into an hourglass shape.

My apple is caused by big fibroids that give me a 14 week pregnancy look so my stomach will be smaller after the hysterectomy.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! You ladies look absolutely stunning!!!!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I think its maybe weird because after people lose weight they don't look like an apple? I'm all belly....like ALL belly. My legs are like 2-3 pants sizes smaller than my "waist" aka pudge. I'm broad chested and hold weight in my arms too. GRRRR.

This is me. I finally found my SD card with all my photos when I started. I was like O.o WTF. Ugh.
  • duchessglencairn
    Options
    bump! This is very inspiring.
  • ThatKidYeah
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, Blogilates is really fun and hard work, i love it :) working on my abs right now.
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This is a brilliant thread. You all look so amazing, every single one of you. If you can all do so well then maybe I can do it too!! Xxx
  • PhoenixEve
    PhoenixEve Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have hypothyroidism and uterine fibroids. There is hope of going from apple to hourglass... i think i can call myself hourglass now! :)

168 lbs Summer 2011, and 133 lbs Summer 2013 :)

44323634_857.jpg44323634_3570.jpg

44323634_4469.jpg44323634_7481.jpg

44323634_259.jpg44323634_6962.jpg

44323634_207.jpg44323634_9287.jpg
  • freyaheart
    freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I don't know what my shape is. But all these pictures are very inspiring.
  • Bharrell414
    Bharrell414 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Started my journey in November of last year and have lost 60 pounds so far. About 15 more to lose. My profile pic is a before and after
  • PatsyFitzpatrick
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! You all look fantastic
  • donnasmith3166
    donnasmith3166 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow you have all done so well, thanks for posting the pics, soooooo inspirational !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!