Going to leave

Options

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    My personal fave was the doucebag last week who left due to not wanting to deal with the drama, but made a 6+ minute YouTube video about it. Seriously. Say farewell to your friend list, and move on.

egotism and narcissism are a dangerous combination. :tongue:
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I love when people go the the public forums to announce their departure. My personal fave was the doucebag last week who left due to not wanting to deal with the drama, but made a 6+ minute YouTube video about it. Seriously. Say farewell to your friend list, and move on.

I can't believe I missed that one - bummer!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Just here to post a goodbye gif.

seeya.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    If it's taking you that long you're doing something wrong. Even with the wrong entries it only takes a few minutes if you log as you go along.

This.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Geez it free of course it's not perfect. But once you do find the item it should be on your most recent lists.
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    doing something wrong takes me maybe 5 min max to enter my whole day
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    w0YCdtk.gif
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    still here? Just checking....

I didn't want to miss my opportunity to say good bye. Hope you have better luck elsewhere.:flowerforyou:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Don't know if there is such a thing as a perfect site,tho I do agree.Takes a lot of wading thru food lists.Just today I tried finding a Tbl of white sugar Oh,well...it is what it is.

Try finding an entry for a CUP of white sugar! Usually I just put it in as 48 tsp.

Durnit, I keep meaning to make an entry for that...sorry. :flowerforyou:

OP, this is the best site available. If you can't figure out how to accurately log your food, then...well, good luck to you.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    still here? Just checking....

I didn't want to miss my opportunity to say good bye. Hope you have better luck elsewhere.:flowerforyou:

Ditto ^^
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    If it's taking you that long you're doing something wrong. Even with the wrong entries it only takes a few minutes if you log as you go along.
    ^This^
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I was going to stop working out because it takes like 30-60 minutes, like, every day. ugh.

I do so much cooking I have to enter a RECIPE almost every day to get the correct calories. I use the scanner when I can for ingredients. But I also keep in mind, nothing is going to be 100% accurate. Until I can afford to pay someone to do it for me, I will just overestimate, move more, eat less...

If it's worth it to you, you'll figure it out. Until then, good luck.

Same here. If you cook a new meal from scratch every day it does take some time to input everything. You can't scan an onion or a tomato, and you have to scroll though dozens of entries for Subway sandwiches with onion or tomato before you find the raw ingredient.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    OP is still active...
  • Irenaekl
    Irenaekl Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I also find that it takes an unnecessarily long time to track *new items (those I haven't tracked before). That's why I use Weight Watchers to track my food and hang out here for the Forums..

The inaccuracy bugs me A LOT too!

Weight Watchers have their own forums!!
  • Wildflower0106
    Wildflower0106 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    OP is still active...

Op might have just left it active... you know because it takes so long to deactivate an account on here...
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    OP is still active...

Attention seeking behavior
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    OP is still active...

Attention seeking behavior
    ibrOC2DyPJU6iw.gif
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Which part did you not understand the "buh" or the "bye"?

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/total-*kitten*-airlines/n10561/
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    OP is still active...

Op might have just left it active... you know because it takes so long to deactivate an account on here...

I think I am going to deactivate because it is taking too long to deactivate
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/IPRVaMHcSkk

voodoo-20f7609d80c39232cb72f0623616102caa223640-s6-c30.jpg
    So long, farewell, bye bye.