What's your fav change about your body from weight loss?

Options

Replies

• ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    Inches lost and body comp hands down. Scale losses are nice but my body actually being smaller and stronger wins every time!
    AGREED!!! :)
  • bulletproofkasper
    bulletproofkasper Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Definitely collar bones! I love that I can see them and they aren't covered in a layer of fat anymore!
  • cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I used to always think of myself as a rectangle, now I actually have curves... who knew?!
    I'm always touching my collar bone now that it has shown an appearance.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    My legs!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    My boobs stick out further than my stomach. I started An apple now I'm more of a hourglass
    That is awesome!! My boobs left the building when the weight came off lol

I started at an f so for me to lose them that's a crap ton of weight. Lol
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    <Bad-*kitten* shoulders, and a tiny waist
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    way to go everyone! keep up the awesome work!
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I love being able to wear clothes that I haven't worn in years.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Arms and Biceps. No question. I love being able to show my arms without worrying about a wiggle.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Shutout to timspeace for being so positive. U look great too!!
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my hourglass figure back. Also, for me it is less about weight and more about inches. I've lost 48 cumulative inches in 102 days!
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Losing the roll/crease in my back.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    It's not really a weight loss thing for me, but more of a body composition (fat loss, lean muscle gain) thing. I was never overweight, just out of shape. Being able to see defined abdominals is awesome. Also, having my cholesterol in the normal range.
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Shutout to timspeace for being so positive. U look great too!!
    Thank you sweetie :)
  • swillybay
    swillybay Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Losing most of my "side veranda" and my belly bulge. I love that my shoulders look sculpted now too. Still 5 lbs. to go, but my body is definitely changing! :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    Its hard to pick just one after losing 115 lbs everything is different for the better including my health, energy and self confidence.but if I had to pick one body part I guess mt waist because I actually have one now
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    It's not really a weight loss thing for me, but more of a body composition (fat loss, lean muscle gain) thing. I was never overweight, just out of shape. Being able to see defined abdominals is awesome. Also, having my cholesterol in the normal range.
    That is great !! I cried a few weeks ago,because i got my blood work done and it was all excellent ,as it was very bad when i started !! You look great!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    way to go everyone! keep up the awesome work!
    Thanks Scott:) You keep it up too ,because you look great!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Its hard to pick just one after losing 115 lbs everything is different for the better including my health, energy and self confidence.but if I had to pick one body part I guess mt waist because I actually have one now
    Wow 115 ,you lost a person...Amazzzinngggg:) You rock!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Losing most of my "side veranda" and my belly bulge. I love that my shoulders look sculpted now too. Still 5 lbs. to go, but my body is definitely changing! :)
    That is awesome ,I still have some to lose too,but we got this :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!