What's your fav change about your body from weight loss?

Options

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    It's not really a weight loss thing for me, but more of a body composition (fat loss, lean muscle gain) thing. I was never overweight, just out of shape. Being able to see defined abdominals is awesome. Also, having my cholesterol in the normal range.
    That is great !! I cried a few weeks ago,because i got my blood work done and it was all excellent ,as it was very bad when i started !! You look great!!

Congrats on getting your health in order. It's the most important thing. Also, way to motivate people! I appreciate you taking the time to respond to everyone's posts. You are definitely taking ownership of your own thread in a positive and uplifting way! :heart:
  • ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    I am quickly seeing I cant reply to all ,like I want too,so let me just say ....That these are all awesome accomplishments :) Bravo to you all ,and keep it up !! If any of you need extra support feel free to add me !! But i will keep trying to reply to all ,and hopefully i can get to each one of you amazing people:)
  • ThatOperaGirl
    ThatOperaGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I was always so self-conscious about carrying lots of weight around my thighs and I always dressed to disguise my saddlebags. Now those pesky bulgy bits are GONE -- and I am loving wearing the brightly coloured pants and figure-hugging dresses I was too scared to even try on before :smile:
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Inches lost and body comp hands down. Scale losses are nice but my body actually being smaller and stronger wins every time!

I love this!

Oh, who'm I kidding? These are all fantastic!
  • ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    It's not really a weight loss thing for me, but more of a body composition (fat loss, lean muscle gain) thing. I was never overweight, just out of shape. Being able to see defined abdominals is awesome. Also, having my cholesterol in the normal range.
    That is great !! I cried a few weeks ago,because i got my blood work done and it was all excellent ,as it was very bad when i started !! You look great!!
    Thank you :) This is me,this is how i am :) ,this journey has saved my life and made me a better person all around ,mainly because I am happy now ...I guess I forgot to mention that really the best thing I have found in my weight loss is me & much happiness:)

Congrats on getting your health in order. It's the most important thing. Also, way to motivate people! I appreciate you taking the time to respond to everyone's posts. You are definitely taking ownership of your own thread in a positive and uplifting way! :heart:
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    This thread is so inspirational! I am anxiously awaiting the day that I will experience some of these things for myself. I too want to have collarbones and hip bones and a jawline. And one day I will wear normal sized clothes and maybe even have some muscle definition. Can't wait!!! Thanks for the motivation!
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Getting my curves back, instead of the round blob I had become.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose much weight, but for me it's just having my nice figure back. Everything is solid and firm, my legs and booty and waist. I like having muscle definition all over my body.
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    This slight inward curve on the front of my thigh above my knees....probably a weird thing to notice and I certainly never noticed when that curve disappeared as I gained but when I saw it was back I got all excited about my leg curves.

Also I can see muscle definition on my back which I never really could before. :D
  • brigidy
    brigidy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love the flat stomach and hip bones. I walk with my hands on my hips to feel my hipbones! I want to start lifing to sculpt my arms some. Right now, my arms are kinda saggy.
  • Emmy360
    Emmy360 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Firming up, :bigsmile: not everything jiggles now lol, I don't look like an earthquake on the move hehe
  • NaEl1
    NaEl1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I can feel my body toning all over.. its not as jiggly lbvs
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Sounds silly but I lost a shoe size...can actually buy women's shoes now :)
  • sassabella
    Options
    Probably my biceps :D
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My face is thinner but I am still on a mission to find my knees.
  • happyindian
    happyindian Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    my boobs fit in bra properly instead of popping out frm here and there....wht a relief it is. Instead of getting new bras (costly affair), was motivated to lose weight.:tongue::tongue:
  • likerebecca
    likerebecca Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Mine ...Bones..(.not that I am skin on bones ) I mean like seeing my collar bone and my hip bones and my cheek bones and my shoulder bones ...you get the point ...I just really love it esp. my collar & hip bones :)

Collar bones is my favorite too!!! Can't wait to see more!!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Love this question. There are a lot of favs, but I think losing back fat takes the cake. I don't carry weight in my butt, so when I was heavier my lower back actually stuck out more than my butt. lol It made my butt look long and flat. Now I'm getting a hint of curve. Now I just need to build up some muscle.
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Not having a double chin!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,615 Member
    Options
    Loss of cellulite and "chub rub". Its so nice to be able to wear shorts or a skirt and not worry about chaffing your inner thighs:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!