Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    or... join the dark side :wink:

1535003_1304639769164.12res_300_238.jpg
    kitchen.jpeg
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Doesn't say anything about having sex though. WIN!!!!! Everyone have sex after eating, but it must last at least one hour before you have that cigarrette.

Hussah!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    It is said that a learned one can survive for months at a time on nothing but the dew of a single ginkgo leaf and the energy of the universe...

What are "things stoned people say", Alex?

Alex+Trebek+Jeopardy+IBM+Man+V+Machine+Press+F8W4Z2H4U4xl.jpg
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    or... join the dark side :wink:

1535003_1304639769164.12res_300_238.jpg
    kitchen.jpeg

You know When I look at this picture I think.....Vader didn't know he was yelling at his daughter for hanging with the a group of people he disapproved of. And in the end his two kids caused his death. The Joys of being a parent
  • jorpa99
    Options
    I think if we all lived in a bubble we would live forever. Oh nevermind somebody just popped my bubble! LOL These things sound ridiculous. and here I thought "expert scientist" had more to worry about then us farting after eating fruit. HEHE :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    It is said that a learned one can survive for months at a time on nothing but the dew of a single ginkgo leaf and the energy of the universe...

ah, the infamous sunshine diet.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    most of the morning I've been seeing this thread pop up to the top and was afraid that if I clicked on it, I might die.

Although I'm happy I didn't die.....I'm very disappointed.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

No. Because cancer.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Tee-hee! This post :laugh:
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    I should have been dead decades ago :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Great I'll say my goodbyes now then. I make overnight oats with apples. I'm doomed!!!
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options

No, it's the universe diet you silly. There's nothing quite as nourishing as universe juice.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    It's Obama's fault as well as his fascist, commi, homicidal friends.
    Thanks, Obama!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    It doesn't say anything about pooping after a meal.

Do I have to wait an hour? Two hours? Should I go right away?

Why do people aways forget the poo instructions?:sad:

lol-dog-ag1.gif
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    It was on the Internet and it's scary, so it must be true.

DON'T ACT THE 7 ACTIONS BELOW
    AFTER YOU HAVE A MEAL

* Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).

* Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.

* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

* Don't loosen your belt - Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.

* Don't bathe - Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

* Don't walk about - People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

* Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.

Oh Lordy, I must already be gone then! :noway: :ohwell: Lucky for me I believe in life after! :laugh:
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I want Universe Juice... didn't Dr. Oz recommend it on Oprah?
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    It's true, I saw this on Dr. Oz.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I want Universe Juice... didn't Dr. Oz recommend it on Oprah?

Great minds! So sad that this crap is what makes us think about him...
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's true or not but I'd heard that stepping out in front of a train after a meal might also do you harm?

I'm not risking it.

omgsh it will....and to think i was going to do this after lunch
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Last night I replied to a post asking what stupid and dangerous things I had done in my life. I missed soooooo much! I should be dead!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: