What Are You Eating For Dinner Today????

Replies

• JaneLane33
    JaneLane33 Posts: 80 Member
    meatloaf, scalloped potatoes made with real cream and cheese, and fresh green beans.
  • jeedsjds13
    jeedsjds13 Posts: 58 Member
    Couple slices of REAL turkey bacon, 2 oz 0% plain greek yogurt with 5 medium strawberries :)
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Meat Pie, potato and veggies.

365 Organic - Organic Cut Green Beans, 1 cup
    It's Ok - White Potatoes, 1 potato

Immaculate Naturally Delicious Crescent Rolls (Updated 6/19/13) - Rolls, 3
    Inside Pie
    Popeye - Spinach Superfood
    Olympia Naturals - Cobly Jack Shredded Cheese, 1/4 cup
    Jennie-O Ground Turkey W/ Natural Flavorings - 90% Lean 10% Fat, 4 oz
    Champ's - Sliced Crimini Mushrooms Raw, 1 oz.
  • tamadrummer001
    tamadrummer001 Posts: 71 Member
    We made bunless philly cheese steaks.

London broil marinated in terriaki (wasn't sure what I was going to do with the meat so it went into terriaki yesterday)
    Green and red bell peppers
    sweet onion
    fresh garlic
    fresh mushrooms

Seared and then finished in the oven the steak
    sauteed the veg

Piled up the veg on a baking sheet, then layered the thinly sliced steak over that and then put a 1/4 cup of low fat mozzarella cheese over the top and broiled it so it was a little gooey and browned

Was pretty good but of course we miss the bun but neither my wife nor I can have breads right now. We are paying for this low carb, phentermine diet.

I have 4 more weeks to go and then hopefully Ill be at 190 and I can start bulking muscle. I have been in such a caloric deficit that all my weight training is doing is strength without any size \
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Maple roasted ham, cheesy scalloped potatoes, and green beans from the garden
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    i made my own "mock KFC bowl"

Grilled chicken
    ff shredded cheddar
    bob evans mashed potatoes (I know I usually don't do white but I had a craving"
    sugar snap peas..

I layered potatoes on the bottom..added sugar snap peas, grilled chicken and a sprinkle of cheese :)
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Steak or grilled fish and garden salad.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Golden Graham's
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Homemade veggie Pizza. It was seriously the best pizza ever. :drinker:
  • TheWickedGypsy
    TheWickedGypsy Posts: 10 Member
    NO MAYO - Chicken Salad!!
    I've have been working really hard to get mayo out of my diet all together.
    It's delicious but pretty damn evil. I eat too much of it.

I posted the recipe here -->http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1093655-no-mayo-chicken-salad
    236 calories per serving!!! ((prior to bread/crackers))
    Come to find out, the yogurt is SO much better and you don't need nearly as much as you do with mayo!!!
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    We had bruschetta boca burgers with parmesan cheese and caesar dressing on a whole wheat bun, fresh garden salad made from my garden and baked zucchini. It was delicious.
  • mncodergal
    mncodergal Posts: 58 Member
    Everything sounds so good.
    I water sautéed some garlic, onion, mushrooms, carrots, shrimp and lastly spinach. Mighty tasty and have lots of leftovers. I'll cook some mung bean fettuccini to toss with it for lunch tomorrow.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    My new fav for a really quick summer meal is a couple ears of sweet corn right from the garden and a tin of Wild Planet sardines packed in water! Very satisfying and tasty! Of course, then you have to deal with the stinky sardine can after the cat laps up the stinky water! :drinker:
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Bread pudding

Sunday is Prime rib night up here, we usually get a fish also some kind of potatoes there is usually salad that we can make or a ceasar salad made up already . I can post the rest of the choices after I get back to camp ...Did I say Bread pudding ? oh yes I did lol Sunday is my eat day . I try to log after I eat instead of befor eand I try not to go nuts but not be too strict .... I love Sundays !!!

Amy
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    4 ounces of sashimi-grade tuna seared rare, seasoned with garlic salt and a soy sauce/mirin combo. Alongside a small salad of vegetables from my backyard garden (heirloom tomatoes and cucumbers).

If it sounds super virtuous don't be fooled, I ate a crapton of crap today while watching football and this dinner was the only way I could eat dinner while staying under my calorie goal. :laugh:
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Everything sounds so good.
    I water sautéed some garlic, onion, mushrooms, carrots, shrimp and lastly spinach. Mighty tasty and have lots of leftovers. I'll cook some mung bean fettuccini to toss with it for lunch tomorrow.

Hey, that sounds delicious! Similar to my favorite "garbage casserole" recipe - basically clean out all the vegetables in the produce bin before they turn, toss in some leftovers, make some pasta and voila, its a seriously delicious meal (with a funny if unfortunate name around here).
  • jafabuNZ
    jafabuNZ Posts: 48 Member
    Leftover roast lamb w mint sauce, kumara, green veg yum always look forward to me dinner :drinker:
  • baldmitch
    baldmitch Posts: 90 Member
    Turkey breast filet with rosemary quinoa and raw broccoli. Just trying new recipes and will add (non-sodium) flavors later.

Day 2 with MFP, and not only revamped my diet, but feel like I've been eating all day and still waaaay under in calories, sodium, and carbs.
  • BIRD0
    BIRD0 Posts: 74 Member
    1200 calories of Panda Express. Over my weekly (MFP week Monday - Sunday) sodium allowance, but I'm still (barely) under the weekly calorie allowance so I don't feel bad. The honey walnut shrimp was delicious. Weekends I don't workout, but eat the same calories (netting more on weekend) everyday.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Peanut butter sandwich and a protein shake.