I need a boyfriend

Options
167891012»

Replies

• lilfurson
    Options
    For those looking to meet people who enjoy fitness I met my beautiful gf on FitnessSingles
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a new set of earmuffs. Anyone have some muscular thighs?
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

See my profile. :laugh:
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options

Pahahaha.
  • HarrietSmeltzer1
    HarrietSmeltzer1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Anyone can get a boyfriend but getting the right one for you is important. It will happen pray that the man that God had in mind for you before you were created in your mothers womb comes along. That is the match you want not just a boyfriend but a forever friend. Good luck.
  • loveanddestroyx
    loveanddestroyx Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Why? Boyfriends are a lot of work! You have to feed them and give them attention.
    :yawn:
  • Gio1418
    Options
    HAHAH
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Why? Boyfriends are a lot of work! You have to feed them and give them attention.

No you don't.

They feed you..

if they don't they aren't doing it right...
  • loveanddestroyx
    loveanddestroyx Posts: 185 Member
    Options

No you don't.

They feed you..

True, if mine didn't feed me he'd be out the door.
    You still have to give them attention, though.
    Play with them and such.
    :laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I am having the HARDEST time meeting men! I never get asked out. I must be putting out the wrong vibe or something. :(

Men seem to prefer women with self esteem and confidence. Unfortunately, by posting this thread, you seem to be lacking both.

Not trying to be mean...just real.

1049.gif

61427-George-Takei-oh-my-gif-Dzvp.gif
  • dj0jazzy
    dj0jazzy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Don't go looking for it, you won't find it. You must let it come naturally.
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Go up to a guy and say, "let's have sex."

/thread

That'll get you an STD, not a boyfriend.

LMFAO
  • Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    *waves*

I need a girlfriend!

tumblr_lixov4OkRm1qevib3o1_400.jpg
    LoL
  • Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Anyway,here is a nice story for you:
    If you are on Facebook,Im sure you know all the Fitness and bodybuilding pages..
    Im originally from Slovakia,with Czech Republic we used to be Czechoslovakia,so we practically speak the same language.
    Other day I was just browsing my Facebook news page and on one of these Fitness Motivation pages,there was this nice girl featured..first I just liked here photos,but the I told myself I have to just say hi and maybe be friends on FB and keep motivated.I had really no intentions by then and wasnt even sure if she will respond to my friend request..guess what,she did and now few days into messaging we really like each other and we got as far as planning an adventurous date somewhere half way.Im going for holiday back home in few days and meeting this young lady is something Im really looking forward.Cant imagine better than having a girlfriend that is into fitness too...
    Anyway what is my point?...Oh yeah..doesnt matter if you are a male,or female...if you dont try,you will never know...so if you really like someone sometimes you have to make the first move,otherwise you may just miss the chance of your life!
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    Get ready for junk pics in your inbox....I'd be willing to bet they are on the way with a post like this!

ibr3JCojpWyue4.gif
  • BDEGAND
    Options
    I am having the HARDEST time meeting men! I never get asked out. I must be putting out the wrong vibe or something. :(

Men seem to prefer women with self esteem and confidence. Unfortunately, by posting this thread, you seem to be lacking both.

come on .........women don't like other women so there is no way you are not being mean lol

I have enough self esteem. Just not real happy in life. My bff tells me that I look young so the guys that hit on me are in their 20's, which is too damn young. I'm 37 years old. 35-45 is the age group I'd like to go with. Guys in their 20's are just too immature. Been there, done that. NEVER again.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    If you can attract men in their 20's, you can attract men in their 30's. If you don't want to go online, go to a single's bar that has the demographics you are looking for, go to those lunch speed dating services for professionals, or spend a lot more time outside the house-volunteering or going to events.
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options

come on .........women don't like other women so there is no way you are not being mean lol

I have enough self esteem. Just not real happy in life. My bff tells me that I look young so the guys that hit on me are in their 20's, which is too damn young. I'm 37 years old. 35-45 is the age group I'd like to go with. Guys in their 20's are just too immature. Been there, done that. NEVER again.

Had to LOL at this...because I am 28 and I want girls slightly younger than me (23-28) but girls (women) in there mid to late 30s flock to me while to 20 somethings want nothing to do with me! Opposite effect I suppose.
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    My most effective pick-up line is Joey Trbbiani's How YOU doin? Seems to mesmerize the ladies..
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

No you don't.

They feed you..

True, if mine didn't feed me he'd be out the door.
    You still have to give them attention, though.
    Play with them and such.
    :laugh:

My job is to show up and look pretty. LOL. Guys dig it.