Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    awww man Andy is hoh. i wonder who he will put up.
  • TonyaMeadows
    Options
    I think he will put up GM & MC
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Not liking any of the remaining people. I take that back....I'm OK with Mr. Pizza Boy...but I think he will be put up again next week and what are the odds of him winning POV 2 weeks in a row?

This season really blows!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Not liking any of the remaining people. I take that back....I'm OK with Mr. Pizza Boy...but I think he will be put up again next week and what are the odds of him winning POV 2 weeks in a row?

There is no "next week" the POV has already been played.

-SPOILER-

Andy nominated McCrae and Spencer. Andy won the POV, and McCrae will be evicted tonight.

Tonight will also be Part 1 of the 3 part HOH Finale comp.

The other 2 parts will be next week, and the finale is on wednesday.
  • kristen49233
    Options

-SPOILER-

Andy nominated McCrae and Spencer. Andy won the POV, and McCrae will be evicted tonight.

Opps...I forgot about tonight!! See that's how NOT into the show I am now. But it's like a train wreck...I just can't turn away!!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

-SPOILER-

Opps...I forgot about tonight!! See that's how NOT into the show I am now. But it's like a train wreck...I just can't turn away!!

They're all obnoxious and disgusting. I can not wait for it to be over....then again I was saying that week 2 when it felt like 2 weeks had been 6 months.
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    So Mcrae is gone tonight, unless he can pull off a miracle.

I almost died when Andy won HOH. I can't stand him.

I don't want any of these people to win.

tumblr_lu9w75iuwu1qii6tmo1_250.gif
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    So Mcrae is gone tonight, unless he can pull off a miracle.

I almost died when Andy won HOH. I can't stand him.

I don't want any of these people to win.

tumblr_lu9w75iuwu1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Agree! I'm mad at how bad this season has been and the final 3 of Spencer, Andy and GM are the saddest bunch I've ever seen ...
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hate em all!!
    One of the worst seasons yet.
    None of the final 4 deserve to be there but I'm really hoping Andy doesn't win...hate that lying weasel
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    how does andy not deserve to be there? i think hes done a great job of straddling multiple alliances and knowing exactly when to commit to them. like right now he is allied with spencer who is the easiest of the four to beat.
  • Doresoontobehealthy
    Options
    OMG Andy and Spencer are the worst floaters. I'm so mad that Andy won HOH. Totally doesn't deserve it. I agree it's been a horrible season.
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I think Andy has done a good job playing all alliances, no question. I guess that makes him most deserving to win the game. Unfortunately, I think the majority of the houseguest are losers in life. What a sad display of hateful people this season.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    you must not be following the feeds. andy has been playing the game since the beginning. he has very little blood on his hands that anyone knows about and is in the best position to win.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I'm just hoping that next time CBS does a much better job at picking the house guests. I can barely find it in me to care who wins at this point. You really have to look past serious character flaws in these people to even attempt to root for them. Andy is a floater who cries a lot. Of course didn't he say he can make himself cry? Spencer hasn't really done much in the game competition-wise. He has somehow not gone home despite being on the block more than anyone ever so maybe a good talker at least. McCrae played Amanda's game for so long it's hard to tell where he really stands. He is an okay competitor, but even then it's hard to tell because who knows how many he threw trying to let Amanda win. Basically, I think he's a p**sy. GinaMarie is a competitor and will put all she has into a competition. She is also loyal. I don't see her as a big decision maker though. She spent most of her time doing whatever the house said. If it's GM and Spencer are in final two I hope GM wins. If Spencer and Andy are final two I hope Spencer wins. As long as Andy or McCrae don't win, I'll be fine with it.
  • DashDeV
    Options
    how does andy not deserve to be there? i think hes done a great job of straddling multiple alliances and knowing exactly when to commit to them. like right now he is allied with spencer who is the easiest of the four to beat.

He doesn't win crap (except this HOH). He got to where he is by being a rat and riding the coattails of other players.

Yes I do watch the live feeds. What you see on the show is what you get in the live feeds with Andy..his game play is no different.
  • DashDeV
    Options
    you must not be following the feeds. andy has been playing the game since the beginning. he has very little blood on his hands that anyone knows about and is in the best position to win.

Yes because he's a floater. The only reason he has made it this far is because Amanda protected him and he's not a threat.
  • kristen49233
    Options
    I think people are confusing likeability with game play.

I don't "like" any of the remaining people. Andy, Spencer and Gina Marie have been lieing thru their teeth lately...and all the lieing really annoys me. I know it's part of the game play. I really wanted to reach thru the screen and throat punch Spencer last night--what a jerk!! That's why I know I could never be on BB.

Andy and Spencer have also sucked at the challenges--which might also leave the impression they are not good at the game. Neither one of them have made any strong decisions in the house. They've spent the entire season following the pack and voting for whomever they were asked to vote for. It's part of their "game" and it's gotten them this far...but was their game play worth taking home the big prize in the end? Nope.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

He doesn't win crap (except this HOH). He got to where he is by being a rat and riding the coattails of other players.

Yes I do watch the live feeds. What you see on the show is what you get in the live feeds with Andy..his game play is no different.

lol being a rat is what this game is about. and its clear he has played a good game because he is the favorite to win it now.

but he is lucky he has played with what might be the worst cast ever. he never would have had a chance in the stronger seasons.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    this is definitely the worst cast, worst season, worst final 3 ...

I don't like andy because let's face it, he's a sketchy fella ... if you watch him talking to people he's always so fidgety and nervous I have no idea why nobody caught onto his lies ... I think he's a floater because he "floated" from one alliance to another depending on which group can take him longer ... some may say that's good gameplay but to me, it's just a shady gameplay ... as for spencer, Julie never even asked him a question until a few weeks ago so that shows how much she thinks of him lol ... GM, ugh, she's been pretty nasty (personality-wise) with all her below the belt comments against people in the house ...

I mean, how can I even root for any of these 3 ?!?
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    yeah dont get me wrong andy is very annoying but of the 3 he deserves imo. but i want Gina Marie to win just for the hilarity of it all. i want to see how cbs deals with a winner that has said some horrible things.

at the end of it all i think the only person that i like as a person is Howard.