Ummmmm is this E harmony (fitness)?

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    OP just pissy because she couldn't find a lot of true endomorphs to friend her (one of a few threads she started since joining 24 hours ago)

I wonder if she'll reveal her new account
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Yep - I want friends who are encouraging and on here for the right reasons.

Not I. I just want friends who are hot.

In all seriousness, if you're interested in someone who is goal-oriented, into fitness, and not a total moron, they're fairly easy to find on here. The MFP rulers love idiots and allow them to freely self-identify, an opportunity of which said idiots take full advantage. So the people who are always getting their posts deleted and their wrists slapped ... there's a good chance they are really intelligent, highly motivated, and very successful at this fitness thing. They're easy to spot.

Hot is nice. I just want friends who are awesome. There are people on my FL who are there only because I'd feel bad deleting them. But then there are other people on my FL who are just so damn rad I feel privileged to be on theirs.
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday and have seen it 7 times.

Yesterday? ......but you have posted on here 50 times. You seem very bitter about something
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    OP just pissy because she couldn't find a lot of true endomorphs to friend her (one of a few threads she started since joining 24 hours ago)

U6d7Emo.gif
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You all crack me up! Hugs, kisses.....LOL
  • dorisbunker39
    dorisbunker39 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    gigady gigady gig gag goo
  • CarlaMichelle
    CarlaMichelle Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    How YOU doin?

Hilarious! Love it!
  • NewMnky1
    Options
    Hmmm, should I be upset that I have never been hit on on MFP????? LOL, just kidding (happily married). But I have been on here for over a year and never seen any of that?
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

We will figure it out, next thread saying people are bullies to new people...
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    tantrum.gif
  • jirocpa
    jirocpa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Love your posts. Witty and intelligent, with dash of sarcasm. Thanks for helping me keep my sanity at my own desk!
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow people that was a little much. The OP just posted that this site is for weightloss and motivation and some people are cruising for dates. While it's their business, it's a little surprising for a person new to this forum. I hate when people say someone is bitter/fat/ugly/loser for having a different opinion than the majority, it's silly and this topic is really not worth all that seriousness...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    What in the world? People use this to find dates? Heck.....I'm trying to lose weight with support....not find someone to stress me the hell out and trigger my emotional eating.... Geez! Get your priorities right. Wow!

just stay out of the chit chat board and get over yourself. it's possible to kick *kitten* and achieve your goals while having some fun too. pull the stick out of your butt.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Wow people that was a little much. The OP just posted that this site is for weightloss and motivation and some people are cruising for dates. While it's their business, it's a little surprising for a person new to this forum. I hate when people say someone is bitter/fat/ugly/loser for having a different opinion than the majority, it's silly and this topic is really not worth all that seriousness...

Aside from the OP, didn't really see people insulting her, but I didn't read all the pages...most, but not all

And there did any one call her fat? Are you exaggerating my pissy comment?
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options

While I admit that I was saying the OP was bitter...if not bitter, wasn't she a little "off her rocker"?
    People come to this site for encouragement, friendship, and advice. But she seemed in attack mode to me, just my opinion....no hate here
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    In to ensure my profile is included on the eHarmony fitness sight.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    What in the world? People use this to find dates? Heck.....I'm trying to lose weight with support....not find someone to stress me the hell out and trigger my emotional eating.... Geez! Get your priorities right. Wow!
    Uh oh. My wife and I met on an website that was about a common interest we had, not about dating. I guess we should get divorced and get rid of our kids because it was just all so horribly horribly wrong to meet outside the context of a dating site.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Aside from the OP, didn't really see people insulting her, but I didn't read all the pages...most, but not all

And there did any one call her fat? Are you exaggerating my pissy comment?
    I saw "bitter." I didn't see any of those other words, not even implied.

And I think bitter is pretty accurate under the circumstances. If she's not, she's good at pretending.
  • tihi18
    Options
    @ Joy, I didn't even notice your comment. I was speaking in general terms...No one called her ugly either(she was however called bitter) My point was I dislike when people use personal attacks because they don't like someone's opinion. Again I agree no negativity is needed here.
  • tihi18
    Options
    Again...I was speaking in general terms, ok have a nice day.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.