I didn't say I was good, lol.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    band and science club geek

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • hammbone55
    Options
    I don't know what group I was in. I was a big art freak (had 3 art classes my senior year). I had yearbook class (we designed the yearbook). I did not participate in any sports unless it was for fun with friends after school. I worked a job though after work from the time I could obtain a workers permit at 15. Was a Honor Roll student and graduated with a Art scholarship. I had a lot of friends in different groups. I guess I mingled with everyone. I did have a few friends that I hung out with more than others, but I can't even place them in a group either. we were our own group and did our own thing, but we got a long with almost every one. :) And if I could go back I would be the same person all over again.

And bullying sucks! Makes me sad to see people who were bullied in highschool. It's such an imature and stupid thing to do. I never participated in bullying and don't remember ever seeing it in my high school (that doesn't mean it didn't happen though.)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Cheerleader. But I started hanging out with the punks and the skaters a bit more senior year, and they were WAY more fun.
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    ME TOO! I was a drama girl and flag captain too!! Oh, and an officer in FFA.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Rocker and geeky group.. I miss Jincos
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I was definitely a geek, but one that got along with just about everyone and actually got invited to parties. No girls liked me though....but that's probably bc I was too shy to approach them.

I usually turned down parties for D&D and my friend's house. WIN lolol
  • Mouseanonymous802
    Options
    Leftovers- I'm too shy to speak to anyone so the only friends I had were the ones who dared to speak to me first, which wasn't many....
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I was pretty much invisible and didn't really fit in with any group. :) I was very quiet, kept to myself, and only associated with a very small group of friends. Nobody bothered me and I didn't bother anyone.

What I've found to be very funny in recent years is how many people I've reconnected with from high school via Facebook, and they all say the same thing: "You used to be so quiet and shy! What happened?" :)
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I was in that group that would sneak off campus at lunch time, buy a Dr. Pepper and eat the mushrooms that grew in the field behind the school.

Now that I think of it, I don't think I ever found anyone to join that group with me.
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    Loner bookworm. Teacher's favourite, hated by the rest xD
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I was in the "Get him to buy us beer cuz he looks 21" group. There was just me.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Lifting weights in school was not that heard of so i was in my own class. Now that i think about it, the only other guys that worked out were the jail birds. lol
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I lead, I don't follow....well, unless she was bending over ....just ask Mr.s Tackash....I was "ahead" in my years
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I was "punk"/"scene".
    Not a great time in my life that's for sure.

I was friendly to everyone but never really had friends. haha

Nothing has changed except my style I guess.
  • Kasmira0004
    Kasmira0004 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Stoners/rockers/leftovers. I didn't even fit in with them, although I did smoke a lot of pot in those days. I was polite to everyone and wanted to mingle with all peoples but I was just too awkward. o.O
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    ... took computer classes (anyone remember programming LOGO ...

I didn't take computer classes in school because I was never going to have to use one of those things. LOL The computer classes at our school taught, if I recall, COBOL and FORTRAN and, again if I recall correctly, we were the only high school in the city to have its own computer... which took up an entire room in the basement level. :)

Yeah, I'm old. And now I sit in front of a computer 8 hours a day at work, and use the one in my phone all the time. It's just crazy.

As for the group I was in back then? Choir geek. And probably "leftover."
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I was in the "Get him to buy us beer cuz he looks 21" group. There was just me.

Haha I think every high has one of those guys.
  • Jleonra
    Options
    I don't know what group I was in. I was a big art freak (had 3 art classes my senior year). I had yearbook class (we designed the yearbook). I did not participate in any sports unless it was for fun with friends after school. I worked a job though after work from the time I could obtain a workers permit at 15. Was a Honor Roll student and graduated with a Art scholarship. I had a lot of friends in different groups. I guess I mingled with everyone. I did have a few friends that I hung out with more than others, but I can't even place them in a group either. we were our own group and did our own thing, but we got a long with almost every one. :) And if I could go back I would be the same person all over again.

And bullying sucks! Makes me sad to see people who were bullied in highschool. It's such an imature and stupid thing to do. I never participated in bullying and don't remember ever seeing it in my high school (that doesn't mean it didn't happen though.)

I didn't witness any bullying either, maybe because we were 50 dudes surrounded by 300 girls, give or take, in my HS, we had to stick together to survive...