Bye Bye Obesity: 400 days, 135 pounds lost with pics

Options

Replies

• Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Even though I have officially ONLY been "obese" for four years, I can totally relate to your post...My mom is very thin, and growing up I was made to feel fat even though I was of normal weight...Now that I AM fat it is hard , sometimes, to wrap my head around that! But mirrors and pictures don't lie...My goal is another fifty five pounds...I have lost sixteen already and I feel so much better...Good luck on the rest of your journey...I am quite sure that you'll succeed:heart: ...

Reaan:heart:
  • fitnessMommy68
    fitnessMommy68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your smile is radiant and I am so happy for you. Thank you for your honesty and sharing your photos. It is a huge encouragement to me. Praying for you on your journey to "normal weight" :)
  • FatOldBat
    FatOldBat Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    Beautifully written, Kat, I hope that a good number of the many people this would strike a chord with get to read it. And you really do look marvelous!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss in a bit over a year. WTG!!! Big difference :flowerforyou:
  • missability
    Options
    You are absolutely glowing!!! An inspiration to so many!
    I feel honored to have you as a friend for this leg of your journey. Hugzzzz girl!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, you don't even look like the same person. You are so beautiful!!! A HUGE congrats to you...doing my happy dance!!
    Oh, and great writing style. :-)
  • OneWildAndPreciousLife
    Options
    Amazing! I admire you so much!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    wow great job u look awesome congrats to you
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    I've been struggling with my weight for quite some time now and I can relate to many of your experiences. I applaud your weight loss and your determination through it all. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • littlelady62
    Options
    You are an inspiration after going through all that. BEAUTIFUL PICS!!
  • StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success :)
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Im so proud of you, you look so happy and healthy! Thanks for sharing , and Im so sorry for all the people who shamed you and didnt treat you with respect and compassion- everyone deserves it!!
  • Sassyallday
    Sassyallday Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congrats on what you lost. And what you found. :)
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that wonderful update and congratulations on a great accomplishment. You look fabulous and so happy!
  • b7bbs
    b7bbs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Have you written any books? Because I would read them. I was so engrossed in your story, and I can relate. Congratulations to you. You look fabulous and are an inspiration.
  • RJ459
    RJ459 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So awesome. What an inspiration. I am a little shaky right now. Waivering and trying to find my way back. Your story sure helps push me in the right direction. Congrsts to u. You deserve to be very proud.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so much happier and full of life.
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Oh, Kat, you have me in tears. I am so very proud of you and your accomplishments in reaching so many milestones.

You look fabulous and happy and healthy ... and so does your sweet pup. What a cutie-patootie!

Isn't it incredible how far you've come in such a short time? It can't be stated emphatically enough: You are truly an inspiration for so many of us and proof that when you become clear about your goals, miracles happen.

I hope that along with your newfound self-love that you also feel the love of your friends here at mfp. :heart:
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful Kat!!!!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Beautiful post!! I see you crossing your legs in the picture. Didn't that feel great the first time you realized you could? I know it did for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!