Thanks for sharing!
  • Maitlyn
    Maitlyn Posts: 22
    Options
    bump.......sounds really good...thanks.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Do you happen to know the sodium content per serving? I really want to try this.
  • DaltonsMom
    Options
    Sounds, yummy! ~ Thanks for sharing
  • darcibean
    Options
    Sodium is 817 per serving...I'm not sure how to get this down. I am still working on my sodium myself...but I just started dieting and eating healthier!
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    This is cooking in my crockpot as we speak... THIS WAS SOOOO EASY to prepare! Thank you!! :drinker:
  • darcibean
    Options
    You'll have to let me know how you like it!!!
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    Sounds delicious... I want to try that... I like hot spicy food.... I use to didnt but my husband cooks sometimes and spices things up and now I love it...
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    YUM!!! Thanks!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Bump! Sounds yummy!
  • susan7047
    Options
    Bump
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Sodium is 817 per serving...I'm not sure how to get this down. I am still working on my sodium myself...but I just started dieting and eating healthier!

Thanks, maybe I'll make the salsa instead of using the jarred stuff. Could use dried beans too.
  • jennylynn84
    Options
    tagging to cook!
  • kimbalee661
    kimbalee661 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This sounds super duper delicious! BUMPS for sharing!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    OMG - this is now one of my favorite meals!!!! SO SO SO yummy! Thanks for sharing it with us!

I served it with a dollop of Zoi greek yogurt - the plain kind & corn tortillas. The best!!

I added it to the data base under Mexican Chicken Crockpot Recipe using the nutritional values given with the recipe btw...
  • finallyhere07
    Options
    Sounds great Im going to try it tomorrow my crockpot is already out and ready for this meal:) Thanks for the meal idea...
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    bump....im making this monday night for dinner...we will be out of town ALL weekend, and this sounds DELICIOUS and EASY when we get home monday early afternoon
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    wrote it down!! sounds great thanks :)
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    :love: This recipe was AMAZING!!!

It actually came out to be close to 10 servings (3/4-1 cup) instead of 6 which makes the calories/sodium a LOT lower!! Very yummy and very filling!

I brought leftovers for lunch today!

THANK YOU!!

(Zesty BBQ Chicken recipe is in my crockpot NOW! I'll let you know how yummy it is! Keep the amazing recipes coming!!)