Real country boys...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    b29e97f1f69c8f995ebc71fae1b50f5c.jpg

Oh and just FYI, Luke Bryan grew up in Georgia on a peanut farm. Just a lil' tidbit of info :)
    Options
    1d67cbc96f7033ad8c3aa0a6d57e51b4.jpg

Oh and Justin Moore is real country too. I know this because he grew up in the town next to mine and you can't get more country than Poyen, AR lol.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Oh you would have enjoyed my high school......Marsh Valley.

'Nuff said.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    b29e97f1f69c8f995ebc71fae1b50f5c.jpg

Oh and just FYI, Luke Bryan grew up in Georgia on a peanut farm. Just a lil' tidbit of info :)

My mom saw this picture once and goes, "I bet that guy has never held a fishing pole in his life!" Haha and yes, we're from the country. Town of six hundred people, graduating class of 80, high school of less than 400......oh and that number of 400 comes from SIX towns in our district.

Marsh Valley, y'all, where it is not uncommon to see a cattle drive down the middle of the road, tight jeans, cowboy boots, rodeos, tailgate parties, a big open sky, coyotes in the back yard, an owl in the front yard, a valedictorian who was also the rodeo queen and where boys went to the grain shed to fight it out! ;)
    Options
    See I don't think that's a "hollywood" pic. I know guys in my town that look like him.
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Oohhh...I was born and raised in Northwest Montana. I don't need to look through this forum for sexy cowboys...we have them all over the place here!
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Options
    Being English we're a slightly different breed of country blokes, get grief for drinking lager rather than ale as it's girlie so god knows what'd happen if I tried to pull off wearing tight jeans :-). Tick a few of the boxes at least though.
  • Slpbound13
    Options
    Being English we're a slightly different breed of country blokes, get grief for drinking lager rather than ale as it's girlie so god knows what'd happen if I tried to pull off wearing tight jeans :-). Tick a few of the boxes at least though.

Tight jeans can be overlooked in trade for an English accent lol.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Hunting? Check
    Fishing? Check
    Cowboy hat? Check
    Boots? Check
    Southern? Check
    Tight jeans? No check.. I like them a bit looser.
    4X4? Check.

Sold!
  • VoicelessRide
    VoicelessRide Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    born and raised in Kansas.....will need to get back home pics!
  • staceymae19
    Options
    lol I loved reading all this!!
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Real country boys wear ballcaps and workboots, if you see a clown in a cowboy hat and snakeskins he's just playing dress up.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Small town Nebraska....I own 80 acres of dryland and pasture. I hunt 8 months out of the year, my family lives on venison, rabbit, quail, pheasant, and turkey. I have 3 head of cattle, 2 hogs, and 20 chickens. I butcher all my own meat, and had a 2 acre garden this last summer. I sell at the farmers market. I fish in the sandpits and resevoirs.

I own a 2006 Honda Shadow, a 1998 Mountaineer with 33" tires and use it for muddin'. my wife drives a 2002 F-150 pickup.

My idea of fun is hunting during the day and drinking around a bonfire at night.

I have a cowboy hat, i wear it when i'm cutting hay in the pasture. I hate country music....metal or blues / jazz for me.

I can 2-step and do swing dancing.

I've lost a sh1tload of weight, so i can look good in my jeans.....
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Raised in the country and loved it.

Now I am a mix of country and city.