What did YOU eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Woke up late, I had a protein shake and some coffee. Nothing too exciting today.
  • Jannah1208
    Options
    Truroots - Organic 100% Whole Quinoa, 1/4 cup (46 g) dry 172 cal
    (3/4 when cooked- used water)
    Best Choice - Sliced Almonds Natural Sliced, 0.5 tablespoon 26cal
    Domino - Light Brown Sugar - Pure Cane, 1.5 teaspoon 23cal
    Milk - Reduced fat, 2% milkfat, 0.25 cup 31cal
    ( I use milk because I make a bunch to last a few days, I add the milk before I warm it up- makes it creamy. I also in the past have used Almond milk, just was out of it).

252 calories and keeps me full, most days I add sliced apple, banana or necterine
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    2 glasses water, ½ cup blueberries, 2 cooked eggs, 1 tsp coconut oil for eggs, 1 slice dark toast, 6 oz coffee, ¼ c almond 30 miilk:wink:
  • Jannah1208
    Options
    1 container of Aldi's Fit and Active Pumpkin Spice Nonfat Yogurt and 1 medium banana. Proof that you can eat healthy on a budget.

I have to look for that Pumpkin Spice...YUM!
  • cozgrl05
    cozgrl05 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had an Egg in a Basket (one rye bread) and 1/2 cup of raspberries.
  • Jimmy Dean - Breakfast Delights - Turkey Sausage, Egg White, Cheese on A Whole Grain English Muffin for 250 calories - very good and filling. Freezer to microwave so very easy to prepare in a pinch.
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I drink a protein shake, two pieces of whole grain bread toasted with Jif whipped peanut butter and a yogurt or the shake, a cup of raspberries, and the toast.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic vegan banana walnut oatmeal- (sweetened with organic coconut sugar)

❤ organic apple juice with matcha powder
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    black coffee
    2 eggs and 1 egg white scrambled with red peppers, onion, mushrooms and spinach.
    orange
    hot lemon water.
  • sm_usagi
    sm_usagi Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    A cup of tea (with 2% milk and one tsp sugar), and one serve of Zen Monkey Strawberry - rolled oats soaked in apple juice and then mixed with yogurt and finally strawberry added. 130 cals per serving, 5g protein, 11g sugar, 1.5g fat.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Special K Nourish oatmeal w/ raisins and pecans.
    One cup mixed berries.

I alternated between oatmeal, eggs, shakes, and cereal. Occasionally I indulge with a Jimmy Dean's sausage biscuit.
  • Mongognom
    Options
    I usually use breakfast to get my Iron and vitamin C. So I go for bread with goat cheese, kiwi and cucumber or with peanut butter and kiwi. With it I have a glass of orange juice.
  • writergeek313
    writergeek313 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I had two pumpkin protein muffins (I got the recipe on here) and a cup of coffee. Not too much since I wanted to get to my university gym before most of the students were awake or out of their first class!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    this morning had a Jimmy Dean Delights breakfast sammie...I have that and some fruit most mornings. ALTHOUGH...we are almost at the oatmeal time of year! Last winter I frequently made steel cut oats in the crockpot overnight and had that for four or five mornings. Delish!
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I love breakfast. Bowl of porridge (well oats soaked in water overnight) zapped in the microwave for 30 secs with some splenda and a dessert spoon of flax seed oil, and a 5 egg white omelette sprinkled with salt and dill. A multi vitamin and a Black Coffee.
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I always have a muffin of my choice!
  • daphneC94
    Options
    I had a protein pancake

1/4 cup egg whites
    1 scoop protein powder
    half a banana
    splash of milk

Soooo good :D

On a usual day i have two eggs and a slice of a high fiber toast or a banana if there is no healthy bread in my families house :D
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    water, 2 eggs, blueberries, toast, milk and coffee.
  • ThatOperaGirl
    ThatOperaGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Lovely piece of steak, two fried eggs, and a side of grilled veggies. And coffee.

It was a good breakfast.
  • Jetttie
    Options
    I had some glutenfreeda banana oatmeal and then a banana.