Pet Peeves at work??

123457»

Replies

• GypsyRoad2
    GypsyRoad2 Posts: 433 Member
    1. People on Power Trips definitely #1
    2. People that come in to work talking about their sex lives or bathroom incidents.....just plain YUCK!!!:explode:
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    I've become that stapler guy from "Office Space". People are always taking my stapler and tape dispenser and not bringing them back. I've gotten tired of hunting them down, so now i hide them
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    The MF who just put a M&M laden cookie in the office kitchen that just invited me to eat it!
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    I work in a small office and all but me use those stupid e-cig/personal vaporizers and use all kinds of different juice and I have to smell all these artificial fruity scents all the time..
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Oh my god.... my supervisor takes his phone into the bathroom and sends me email while he is taking a ****. For a long time we shared an office, and I wanted to scream... I knew where he was!!
  • ashleyinthecold
    ashleyinthecold Posts: 89 Member
    The "I don't have time for this" attitude....Your time is no more valuable than mine

This!!!

the best part is that person is usually the least busy person ever.

FACT. There are two sales guys like this in my office (sales...go figure, right?). They're typically the source of all my pet peeves... I used to sit across the hall from one of them and he would constantly burp out loud.

The other one is always drinking the bottled water we keep in the fridge for customers, and when they were out he helped himself to a glass of water from MY big water bottle that I bring. AYFKM. Really, free loaders in general. I really can't stand that.
  • AquabearGO
    AquabearGO Posts: 232 Member
    We have a girl that brushes her teeth while walking around the office.
    GAG.

So gross.
  • AquabearGO
    AquabearGO Posts: 232 Member
    ugh no.....
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Biggest pet peeve...the constant need to be there ...like every day and all