Skinny/Fit people trying to have Fat people problems

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    There must be some gene that makes people upset about what other people say and I didn't get the gene. (shrugs)
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Hi. I'm Mr. Six pack from the other thread you are talking about. Until the last couple of years I have always been in the extremely overweight/obese category. I apologize for making you feel bad or what you would consider fat shaming. This was nowhere close to the purpose of the thread. My body is relatively new to me and I'm still trying to find my bearings with it after all the hard work I put in. Until recently I was shy to even take my shirt off at the beach or a pool. This is all new to me and I thought my question was valid as to what is acceptable and not douchy to do. You will have to excuse me while I learn.

So Mr Six Pack is a measured, calm, rational man with self-awareness, bags of humility AND a six pack? Is that even possible? :love:

Yep, is this real life?

Or is this fantasy?

Caught in a landslide....

No escape from reality...

Open your eyes....

Look up to the sky and seeeeeeeeeeee

I'm just a fat boy, nobody loves meeeee! :glasses:
  • ayalowich
    ayalowich Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You have to be f**king kidding me. Obviously I am not the person who made the original post, but he probably wanted to ask and get feedback. I am 6'1" and about 165lbs and reasonably lean but I don;t feel comfortable running shirtless either. I wouldn't ask anyone's opinion but that doesn't mean someone else shouldn't

I really thing your post is completely out of line. Stop being so damn sensitive. Not everything is about you.
    For instance: one guy on here, who is really fit, 6 pack and all, is asking if he should run shirtless or not.

I'm fat I would never think of running shirtless.

So, why make fat people feel bad when you question your six pack body to go on a shirtless run?
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Is there a Mrs. Six-Pack...? :love:

Back off Sister.... I saw him first.

:sad: :drinker:

If he's in to running, a sloth and a mouse potato might not be his ideal partners! :laugh:
    Ummm.... Mr Six Pack.... I didn't see a response regarding if you're single... :love: :flowerforyou:

He may be a bit afraid to answer, since he's being pursued by a mouse potato, and a sloth who is apparently unsure about his sexual orientation....

question-mark-200x200.jpg

I've got one of the most amazing women I've ever had the pleasure of meeting at home. (And she puts up with my ****) Thank you though ladies, always nice to get a bit of attention from the females though, I'm not gonna lie.

Just for the record if anyone is browsing this thread and didn't see the other. My post was never "Can I run shirtless." It was geared to find out what people thought was socially acceptable for shirtless running for anyone, not a particular person.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    For instance: one guy on here, who is really fit, 6 pack and all, is asking if he should run shirtless or not.

So, why make fat people feel bad when you question your six pack body to go on a shirtless run?

But that's not a fat person problem. No fat person would even consider/question running with their shirt off.
    I beg to differ...
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options

But that's not a fat person problem. No fat person would even consider/question running with their shirt off.
    I beg to differ...

I was simply pointing out that it's not limited to fat or skinny. This guy says he's fat and would never consider running shirtless....so it's not a fat person problem. It's a problem that anyone of any size can have. People need to worry about themselves and their own insecurities. And when someone wants/NEEDS an uplifting or simply has their own "situation" or "problem".....others shouldn't discount it like they can't feel that way.