First Thing You Want to Do When You Reach Your Goal Weight

Replies

• BIRDIEBL8
    BIRDIEBL8 Posts: 155 Member
    Go to Jamaica! (reggae bike ride)
  • I want to MODEL......for my 5 grandchildren and let them know one is never too old (67) to get more fit !

Right now, I'm a 'bad grandpa' ! :-(
  • lahlstephens
    lahlstephens Posts: 28 Member
    Definitely buying cute clothes! I am finally able to shop in the regular misses size and love it! No more plus sizes for me! But cannot wait to reach my goal and actually be able to love how I look in clothes again!
  • lahlstephens
    lahlstephens Posts: 28 Member
    Become that guy that finds any reason to take his shirt off :laugh:

Ha ha! This one is my favorite!!! LOL!!!
  • email a picture to my ex gf ;)
    Totally agree man!
  • catrionaprovan
    catrionaprovan Posts: 26 Member
    a leather skirt i have never worn, it did not fit when i got it, i can now get it fastened but its too tight to wear in public, so i want to go out and feel good in it, have a few more pounds to go but i am getting there:happy:
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    I'm going to get a leg tattoo that goes from my knee to my hip, it's going to be my 50th birthday present to myself if I reach goal weight by then.
  • sasers
    sasers Posts: 146 Member
    Wear a bikini to the beach like all the other dance moms that I go with.
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    A tattoo. A new corset (or two) and splurge at Vivian of Holloway. They've got some new dresses in which will look fab when I'm slimmer!

My sis has also promised to take me wedding dress shopping - I was too heavy for it to be realistic when I was shopping last time, but I still want to have the fun day out!
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    This may be silly, but I've always wanted to have one of those sweater dresses with leggings underneath. But I've always been to "bumpy" and "lumpy" to wear one comfortably. I can't wait to buy one and hopefully rock it awesomely this winter.
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Buy a bespoke suit or two, an obnoxiously expensive one at that.
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    burn down everthing i can LOL jokes! maybe just fat clothing so i never wear it again, oh and that bike looks pretty flamable lol

no no not a pyromaniac lolz
  • This may be silly, but I've always wanted to have one of those sweater dresses with leggings underneath. But I've always been to "bumpy" and "lumpy" to wear one comfortably. I can't wait to buy one and hopefully rock it awesomely this winter.

I totally get that! Next summer I want to be able to wear one of those very simple jersey maxi-dresses.
  • Get a haircut and eat a whole tub of cookie dough (flavor not decided).
  • TheRainQueen
    TheRainQueen Posts: 43 Member
    Tattoo. Clothes. Parasail.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    This may be silly, but I've always wanted to have one of those sweater dresses with leggings underneath. But I've always been to "bumpy" and "lumpy" to wear one comfortably. I can't wait to buy one and hopefully rock it awesomely this winter.

Industrial strength Spanx would make that outfit doable on a much "lumpier and bumpier" gal than you! You will look great!
  • Daerina8
    Daerina8 Posts: 35 Member
    Definitely going to rock my most favourite pair of jeans I've ever bought, but haven't been able to fit into for years.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Road trip to thank every 1 of my wonderful pals that kept me motivated!!!!:blushing:
    Hope they dont get creeped out!!! Lol
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    I made a big ceremony out of ridding my closet of fat clothes.
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Long tank tops with the sleeves cut out-- all the way down the sides.

And short skirts.