101 lbs Down & In Maintenance (w Pics)

Options

Replies

• svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your pictures. I really needed some encouragement. You look wonderful! :smile:
  • Be11adonna
    Be11adonna Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Your post put me to shame! I am SO going to kick *kitten* from now on and no more excuses.
    Fabulous work, fantastic transformation. Well done :smile:
  • floridared
    floridared Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Just think you did it and did it well without the quick fix surgery procedures people are doing these days. You inspire me and just viewing your pictures give me hope. Looking forward to the day when I can say I HAVE MET MY GOAL WEIGHT AND NOW MAINTAINING. :-)
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing :happy:
  • HelllYeaHH
    HelllYeaHH Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    wow great results!
  • meech2sandy
    Options
    Absolutely Beautiful!
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Very motivational and real and proof positive why the scale should be ignored! You are healthy, and gorgeous, and honey, I'd be showing off that midriff too :) way to go girl!
  • szimm04
    szimm04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You're pics are so inspiring! Congrats on your weight loss, you look amazing!
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Congrats on your weight loss! :flowerforyou:
  • DiannainSeattle
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Great job.....very inspirational.
    I am just starting my journey. I am similar -- 5'10" and have about 60 pounds to lose to get back to my "fighting" weight.
    Thanks for sharing!
    You are beautiful!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Good Gosh you look fantastic. Well done..what hard work. So inspirational!!!!
  • bakingforlife
    bakingforlife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazeing ,thanks for shareing ,i love seeing motavational story s .
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an amazing transformation!! You look incredible!!!
  • AZKat527
    AZKat527 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great...congratulations! I'm so happy that you have found a healthy & happy weight.
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    You look amazing. It is so refreshing to see someone who is comfortable with doing what is right for their body instead of relying on an arbitrary number to indicate when they's met their goal. You did things the RIGHT way--you kept your calories up and yes it took time to lose the weight but look at you now. You're eating a NORMAL (non-diet/weight-loss amount) and still seeing progress. You should be damn proud of yourself!
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job! Major improvement.
  • karolinacorrea
    karolinacorrea Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! thanks for sharing your super-motivational story girl :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I know this is a bit of an older conversation, but I love reading success stories like this. OP, you look absolutely amazing.

I love your mindset about disregarding the scale numbers and going by how you look and feel. Your weight certainly seems perfect for you.
  • thelifeilove1
    thelifeilove1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Your's is a great story. Thanks for sharing. I personally have set my goal at the ideal weight for someone 5 ft. 1 inch, but I'm expecting that I'll probably be stopping in the 120's based on what I'm reading from others with similar body builds to mine. Time will tell. I hope to be there by the end of 2014.
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!