Miley Cyrus...

Options
BeefyBFit
BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
I think I'm developing a crush on Miley. Mostly because everyone is hating on her, partially because I might be attracted to damaged goods.....

Replies

• Please reconsider
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    disgusted2.gif
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I hope her and Justine Beiber disappear from the face of the earth, sooner rather than later.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    .... partially because I might be attracted to damaged goods.....

How YOU doin? :wink:
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    disgusted2.gif

Exactly
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I think it's ridiculous the way people are freaking out. She's not doing anything Madonna Kesha gaga ect haven't done but some how people lose their **** when she does it. Madonna simulated *kitten* on stage and made out with Britney ... Totally cool... Gaga wears a meat dress and imitates people with disabilities in one of her videos.. Totally cool. Miley tweerks and sticks her tounge out everyone freaks. It's kinda funny
    Options
    I think it's ridiculous the way people are freaking out. She's not doing anything Madonna Kesha gaga ect haven't done but some how people lose their **** when she does it. Madonna simulated *kitten* on stage and made out with Britney ... Totally cool... Gaga wears a meat dress and imitates people with disabilities in one of her videos.. Totally cool. Miley tweerks and sticks her tounge out everyone freaks. It's kinda funny

I think it's mainly because when Miley sticks her tongue out she just looks gross LMAO (oh and twerking when you have NO *kitten* is kinda dumb)

ETA: oh and you look kinda like Pauley Perrette in your profile pic CUTE!!! :)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I agree that people are freaking out too much about Miley. Yes, she was a hot mess at the VMAs. However, if I had been in the public eye and had her money and fame in my wild, crazy rebellious stage during my late teens and early twenties...holy crap! It would not have been pretty! So I am the last person in the world who should be judging her.
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I have a crush on her too...
    She's frackin awesome, and hot.
    Juss sayin.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    For some strange reason I kind of like her.
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I agree that people are freaking out too much about Miley. Yes, she was a hot mess at the VMAs. However, if I had been in the public eye and had her money and fame in my wild, crazy rebellious stage during my late teens and early twenties...holy crap! It would not have been pretty! So I am the last person in the world who should be judging her.

I completely agree! If you'd have given me a couple bucks and the spotlight when I was that age......watch out now!!! LOL...#TeamMiley

:flowerforyou:
    Options
    The only thing I'm not crazy about it that she's all proud that she does drugs and isn't hiding it. :huh:
  • littlenature
    Options
    Well I think she's beautiful!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Id like to kick in her horse teeth. she's an absolute fool in my books.and not good looking at all. just my two cents
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Id like to kick in her horse teeth. she's an absolute fool in my books.and not good looking at all. just my two cents

lol why so angry? that is not a natural reaction.
  • SeaTurtleJenni
    SeaTurtleJenni Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I think she does a sort of exaggerated clown version of what my son's girl friends do, who are that age. It may just come down to a generation gap thing. Having said that, her denture like teeth make me have an uncomfortable physical reaction that causes some pain in my neck and jaw. The tongue is gross. The *kitten* looks like it got shot out with a BB gun. I don't find her entertaining or attractive, but I don't hate her. I kind of feel sorry for her. She's young and desperate and needs validating, all of which she might find embarrassing to watch when she's older. I think it makes people feel awkward and uncomfortable.

PS unless you're beefybfit, than you see opportunity, lol, the vulnerable ones, with substance induced impaired judgment, that need validation are always easy prey
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options

^^ I agree with this. I think she is a beautiful young woman who is trying to stay relevant and push the boundaries on what people think. I think so much of her performance went over peoples heads at the VMAs.

To the person who said twerking when you have no rear is stupid, have you been to the clubs lately? As far as I can tell that is how girls think they are supposed to dance regardless of the size of your bum. Also, body shaming sucks even when directed at celebrities.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Gross. She looks like a child to me. A child trying WAY too hard to be one of the grown-ups.
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    .... partially because I might be attracted to damaged goods.....

How YOU doin? :wink:

Lmao!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options

^^ I agree with this. I think she is a beautiful young woman who is trying to stay relevant and push the boundaries on what people think. I think so much of her performance went over peoples heads at the VMAs.

To the person who said twerking when you have no rear is stupid, have you been to the clubs lately? As far as I can tell that is how girls think they are supposed to dance regardless of the size of your bum. Also, body shaming sucks even when directed at celebrities.

Amen to both!