I get jealous of all the really pretty people here.

Options
Does anybody else? Please tell me I'm not alone in this!

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Not really.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    you look like you're very pretty! No need to get jealous. It's not like people use bad pics of themselves.
  • stephanieross1
    stephanieross1 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    ^^ exactly, don't be jealous
  • lucky2beinlove
    Options
    It's just some of the girls on here have like super pretty pictures! Like almost professional looking. It's not as much of a self-esteem thing as a "woah" thing.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    It's just some of the girls on here have like super pretty pictures! Like almost professional looking. It's not as much of a self-esteem thing as a "woah" thing.

Why not just be happy for them?
  • beepermad
    beepermad Posts: 198
    Options
    I think you're all beautiful.
    Options

some are probably using pics they found on the web. Some are also very pretty. It's not big.
  • _amluvstld_
    Options
    you look like you're very pretty! No need to get jealous. It's not like people use bad pics of themselves.

Truth! For every 1 good pic I take, I've got 25 horrible ones that I delete. LOL Everyone puts their best boob forward here.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Everyone would like to have something someone else has, even the pretty people. You are living proof of this.
    Options

Truth! For every 1 good pic I take, I've got 25 horrible ones that I delete. LOL Everyone puts their best boob forward here.

ahahaaa best boob. lololol
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Being pretty is merely the result of one's parents' combined genes. I am more likely to value the aspects of myself that I have control over.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Photoshop, at least that is what I did.
  • DreaMuffin
    DreaMuffin Posts: 63 Member
    Options

LOL best boob!! *sticks out chest* hahaha
  • vinzorelli
    Options
    Being pretty is merely the result of one's parents' combined genes. I am more likely to value the aspects of myself that I have control over.

This. Work on and with what you can, and have realistic expectations. Work hard, enjoy the process and never look back.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Not jealous at all, unless my hubby comes over and flirts with them :wink:
    I find them all so beautiful and inspiring..It just makes me happy to see how much people have achieved and makes me hopeful too:drinker:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    as forest gump once said pretty is as pretty does
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Like boobs.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

or a really damn good plastic surgeon