Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Options

Replies

• tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I would love to do personals but I am having trouble focusing my eyes lately. I think I may need new glasses. The computer is giving me eye strain. But glad to see so many motivated people. It helps me to stay focused.
  • TOPSmarca
    TOPSmarca Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    OK guys, I give UP!!! I keep trying to get all caught up on posts before I reply but I just can't keep up!!! LOL!!! So I am going to check in and then catch up a bit more before I hit the hay!!!

I have been doing really well... hitting my exercise goals even though I do not hit the exact day planned, doing really well on calories on average (and that is the main thing) and even (finally) started strength training!!! I did that with my teen age niece and daughter so I have had to pop a lot of ibuprofen the last 2 days!!! LOL!!!! The squats I did were with 30 lb. weights.... exactly what I have lost... but they were KILLER!!! How did I ever carry all that around every day?!?!

I may be doing a 5K again on Sat. and am hoping to make a better time this round. I am able to run a lot larger % of my workouts and the hills are not killing me as bad so maybe I can do well.... well for ME anyway!!!

Off to the big city tomorrow to see my Doc and then spend time with my son and DIL for my son's birthday!!! As per my new persona (health Nazi Mama from hell) I got him an 80 lb. dumbell set!!! Hoping it will encourage some muscle building and weight loss for him... we shall see!!! I know that it will help him with rugby.

See you all "LIGHTER" !!!!!
    Marca
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Just caught up and it's bedtime, so hugs to laurie and I'll do more personals tomorrow.

My wish is for an awesome night's sleep.

Grading goals:
    1. 25/73 AP Frost journals
    2. 25/73 AP Grendel reflections

Exercise goals:
    Mon-walk gunner DONE
    Tues--walk gunner NOT DONE
    Wed--walk gunner DONE + gym (lift and HIIT) DONE
    Thurs--walk gunner
    Fri--walk gunner
    Sat--walk gunner + gym (lift and HIIT)
    Sun--walk gunner + gym (lift + 5k)

Exercise & Weight:
    Bench press = 90
    Dead lift = 65
    Squat = 45
    Overhead press = 45

Upright row = 35 (kettle bell)
    Overhead tricep extension = 20 (dumbbell)
    Bicep curl = 15 (dumbbell)
    Lat pull down = 100
    Tricep pull down = 80
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    @ MNwalkingqueen…good luck with your homework and Zumba.

@Gorilla…great job on the new personal best

@Susan…ahh patience. I wish for that all the time. You are doing so great…keep it up!

@jtconst…yuck! Fleas!!!

@Laurie…I’m sorry you are having such a hard time. They really need to do something. It’s too bad that group is ruining it for you. I hope it’s sooner than later for your sanity.

@Marca…you are doing so well….keep it up!!

AFM…The kids and I got our flu shots on Monday. I used to get a reaction but haven’t for several years. Tuesday morning, my son woke up with a fever, achy muscles everywhere and a severe headache. He even ASKED for medicine (never happens). I felt bad for him since I used to have the same problem. Last night, the headache started in. Today, I spent the day in bed! I haven’t slept that much for a long time and now when I should be sleeping, I’m wide awake. Caught up on all my DVR.

I still got my work out in and while I thought it would be easy to remember where I’m at in the 5X5 program, but already it’s a little tricky. I thought I added weight each week, but found out today that it’s each time, so I’m going to start putting it here so I can remember.

Today:
    Squats = 55
    Bench Press = 50
    Bent Over Rows = 50

I'm headed to Sioux Falls tomorrow afternoon. While the renter has fallen through, I do need to go do some cleaning as we are keeping it on the market. I'll also meet with my new boss face to face (wish me luck). It'll be nice to see some old friends and hang out for a bit.

Wednesday Wish: That I started to feel better (and I have).

Thursday Truth: I'm a little nervous of my 7 hour drive...I normally drive and have sunflower seeds and pop. Not gonna do that, so I'm making sure I have my water and gum. Have a great day!
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Thursday Truth: I'm a little nervous of my 7 hour drive...I normally drive and have sunflower seeds and pop. Not gonna do that, so I'm making sure I have my water and gum. Have a great day!
    [/quote]

I could not drive 7 hours with water and gum-would be having to make pee stops every half hour. Can do one 16 ounce cup of coffee to start - drive 2 hours - empty and then go till done. Do make time to stop for lunch and exercise break even if it is just walk around the gas station for 5 minutes. But I usually travel with the dogs so each one gets a quick break and me and we are off again. Find that it helps to get the blood circulating to keep the mind alert.

Bake sale day at work today. Will be too much junk for sure and not that much home baking to tempt. If I am going to have the calories it needs to be good calories from home baking so I think that I will be safe. Bringing extra veggies and fruit to work. Left myself a ton of work to catch up on so I do not go sauntering by too many times just to see what is there. Mind games!! Also need to leave for about 1/2 hour to get van into shop to have grinding noise fixed. Thank God the van is still under warranty so the damage should not be too bad.

@itconst - fleas are much better than a lot of other things. Buy Advantage- monthly vial of drops that you put on the dogs skin right between the shoulder blades. Will cure problem in 24 hours. Keep it up once a month for the non frost months and you are good. Also prevents the ones that got away into the house from reproducing and infesting the place. One good premise spray bottle and you are done. I use Revolution for my guys. Does fleas, worms, heartworm, ticks, mange etc. including fleas. Same application as Advantage. Little more money each month than Advantage but not much and no more problems with any of that yucky insect/parasite problem. do not like that creepy crawly stuff either but prevention is part of the territory.

@Laurie - OK so I am a contrarian but if you cannot reach/teach the troublesome student - who will? The system just gives up on him/her and moves him/her on to the next teacher who moves them on also and so it goes. Yeah so he/she is difficult - that is the way they have learned to cope with a yucky life and get some attention. So sad for the student and not fun for you either. Do not know what the solution is but it is sad for all.

Time to get off to work - Have a great day everyone. The weather here is not supposed to fall from the sky so it should be good.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone! your buddy Gorilla is *kitten*-tastic today. Had some major plans fall through today and I even skipped my morning gym session! Trying to figure out what to do with myself today now. I am scheduled for half a day, I think I will still take it and get myself to the gym for some cardio in the afternoon!
  • BettyJoCan
    BettyJoCan Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ok, still haven't restarted my exercise...my food has been awesome this week though. Exercise is coming - don't give up on me...Skinny, I don't have a gym membership because I'm very self conscious about doing anything in front of people. I have a treadmill at home, do some of the current dances with my youngest son and we all have bikes that we ride around the neighborhood. It's been a little tougher to find the time since school started back. I have to fight with my oldest child over homework almost every night (he is ADHD) and by the time we get everything done after working all day, I just don't have the interest in walking/running and it's too dark to ride bikes. I enjoy the dancing with my son the most, but he has to be in the mood as well.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry you have all this stress from your students. I do like how you changed your outlook to say it was a growing experience. I use to teach Sunday school and I kept getting moved around with the same bad set of brothers it took such a toll on me I quit teaching. I hope you are blessed with some peace.
    I am totally exhausted today and emotionally drained on top of it. I am so disappointed today and not due to weight. I received an email from the guidance counselor saying they were going to move my problem student starting tomorrow. I was so happy, it was a weight lifted off my shoulders. Then couple of emails later, I get word that they can't move the student at this time, another student is taking priority. Needless to say, I started crying it only took a few minutes to dash my hope. I did speak to my principal today after school and was crying in front of him. He asked what was causing the most stress in my life- simply answer that student. He said they will move him but I just need to give it a few more weeks--I fear that means never. :explode: :explode: :explode: They will continue to find excuses not to move him and I should look on it as a growing experience. NO, it will be motivation to find a new job next year and new school or career. While I like the school, I do NOT want this group of students again. They are the worst I have had in years. Today, they did book work with vocabulary, with NO TALKING and NO GROUP WORK. This will be norm until they can learn proper behavior.

Luckily, my planning session was cancelled for tomorrow due to lack of subs so that make my life easier. Now, my 8th graders get to do a lab instead of book work tomorrow.

Wish- that the student gets removed sooner rather than later.

Have a great night and may everyone get a good night sleep.
  • swissbrit
    swissbrit Posts: 201
    Options
    Download the free runtastic ap (it does waking and all sorts as well and if you stop it stops )
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Thursday Truth- Zumba kicked my @ss lastnight. When I use to go I was so much more fit and it seemed so much easier. I was starting to feel emotionally up since the last ex episode. Then I sat down with the budgeting counselor for my house program and I am literally financially not good at all due to being left with bills my ex use to pay for the house. Having to buy the food now was the biggest shock to my pocket book glad we have an Aldi in the neighborhood.

@Jtconst - I am sorry to hear about your flea issue.
  • Morgori
    Morgori Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

I am sore from strength training so I guess that is a good thing.

Thursday truth- They are getting rid of people at my work and it makes me mad, worried, and just unmotivated. I must change my attitude.

Quote of the day: “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” ~Thomas Jefferson

Tom
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Happy Pre-Friday! :bigsmile:

@Tom~A little soreness is a good thing. :wink: Its scary when people start to get laid off, etc. I hope the uncertainties and stress of that eases soon.

@Gorilla~Ugh, on last minute canceled plans. I’m sure you’ll work off that frustration in the gym, enjoy the half-day!

@Holly~Financial difficulties are the worst and so stressful, I hope you get it worked out soon. Awesome on the Zumba!

@Tracey~I know a lot of people that end up with a cold or flu-like symptoms a couple of days after receiving the flu shot. I hope everyone is on the mend soon!

@BJ~You’d be surprised at the number of people that are self-conscious about working out in front of other people. I can certainly empathize, I used to be like that but just had to learn to deal with it – really no one is paying attention, they are all into their own workouts. I’ve had a few guys stop what they were doing to watch me in the free weights area, it made me uncomfortable at first but when I’d get a thumbs up or a smile out of them, my insecurities went away. It was definitely a hard step for me, but I discovered the gym I joined mattered – I’ve belonged to 2-3 different gyms and even felt uncomfortable at an all women’s gym (actually more so). So when the budget allowed for it, I joined a high-end gym (really, it’s more like a country club) and am glad I did, I get so much support there from all of the trainers and other members that I often wonder what my hang-up was. Do you have a Curves near you? I've never belonged but know several people that do and love it - some even have Zumba classes now.

@Marca~Good luck with your doc appt and enjoy the visit with your son!

AFM~Feel pretty good today, amazing what 6 hours of sleep does for a person. :noway: I must have done the right combination of things last night and Zoe just settled in nicely right next to me. Knee feels better today too, just followed my trainers orders and iced it when I got home. Today is my Friday, taking mental health day off of work tomorrow. :happy:

Exercise Goals:

Sunday~Gym, training session DONE!
    Monday~Gym, Elliptical DONE! (did walk/run outside instead)
    Tuesday~Rest Day
    Wednesday~Gym, training session DONE!
    Thursday~Rest Day
    Friday~Plans have changed, so will go for long walk on my own if time permits
    Saturday~Running drills, at gym or outside

Have a super Thursday!
  • BettyJoCan
    BettyJoCan Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Kah69 - I went as far as to sign up for Curves many years ago and called and canceled the next day! I joined a gym several years ago that I LOVED and then on a Sunday my family and I were there swimming and as I was changing clothes, the cleaning guy walked right in the WOMEN'S changing room with no notice. We talked to the manager but nothing was ever done. This made things worse for me and I haven't gone back to that gym or felt comfortable with any other since then :(
  • beachgirl613
    beachgirl613 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I had a great session this morning with the physical therapist. I'm cleared to exercise and she even had me on the bike this morning. She also taped my knee for even more support. It feels so much better now.
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Had a gain this week... but I'm ok. I'll do better next week. I'm going to do an analysis of my fridge.
    However I have to say did the analysis of my 30DS and I lost 15.8 inches!!!!! yay!
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    @Kooky -- yes, I actually will be doing more than just water and gum. :wink: I eat supper; I stop for gas and a stretch. I just want to make it as quickly as possible and I liken my sunflower habit to smoking. You get used to doing it at certain times and my time is in the car. Bake sales are dangerous. :devil: When I worked in the office, I just made sure I never had any cash for those types of things.

@Gorilla – I’m sure you’ll come up with something. Hope your day goes better.

@BJCamp – food is the primary thing. I believe I’ve heard it’s 80% food and 20% exercise to lose weight.

@Tom – yikes…layoffs are scary. Good luck.:flowerforyou:

@kah – enjoy your mental day…those are important in life. If I’m being totally honest, I’m really looking forward to my trip this weekend – no kids, no husband, no running from activity to activity. :bigsmile:

@beachgirl – glad you were cleared for exercise...that’s a big step.

@p1xyn1xy – nice inches lost!!! :flowerforyou:

Got some running done over lunch today. I got my first pair of black boots that came in to Lane Bryant so I picked those up. Also had to get Jacob some new reeds for his saxophone. Apparently, I got the wrong ones last time and he thinks he can use that as an excuse to not practice :huh: – well, no more excuses!! Hee Hee.

I won’t have much access on line so here’s my plan for this weekend: I have to eat out, but I’m going try to be really good (although there is a Customer Service week celebration at the bar after work on Friday so I'll be consuming beer -- I'll keep it to light beer though :drinker: ). I have a YMCA membership, so I’m going to use it on Saturday in Sioux Falls to make sure I get my 3rd round of heavy lifting in this week and stay on track with my sister. Then Saturday afternoon, I’m basically going to be cleaning my old house. It's 2500 square feet that needs a good once over for cob webs, dust and general "I've been sitting empty for the entire summer" (probably around 1000 square feet of laminate that will be done on my hands and knees, so I should have a good burn when I think about doing two bathrooms and complete dusting as well).

Hope everybody has a great weekend. See ya Monday!!
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Laurie - I would have cried too if that had been my work day - it sounds so totally unfair to you to have that problem student. I agree with you on how you are handling that unruly class and can see you continuing along that path as long as they continue to behave that way. The parents are just as responsible for their behavior and if they complain about their children's treatment they should be shown a video of the classroom disruption in action. (that is if you have one)
    I have cried at my work at moments of extreme frustration and it truly is a mark of a breaking point, so you have my sincere sympathy. I hope you get some kind of relief soon! BIG HUGS!!!!! :heart:

Marca (or should I call you "health nazi momma from hell?) you are doing so wonderfully on your exercises! Your squats are amazing and your runs are even more amazing! Way to go - hope you have success with the 5k this weekend!

tlh - great start on the 5x5 program - your already lifting a goodly amount of weight. Sorry you had a reaction to the flu shot. Hope the symptoms are gone before your trip. I know what fun a personal trip can be. I do enjoy them too. Good times ahead - cleaning that big ole empty house!

Kooky - good planning to avoid the bake sale - very smart!

Gorilla - Hows the weight coming off so far?

BJCamp - dancing with your son sounds like fun - FINDING time is always a struggle. Making time is easier.

MWQueen - budgeting woes are so depressing - glad you have a counselor to help and an Aldi close by. Lots of rice and beans in your future I imagine.....

Morgori - Tom, sorry to hear about the lay-offs. That sucks. Hope you are too valuable to let go. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Your quote is very appropriate.

Kah - so glad to hear you AND Zoe got a good nites sleep and your looking forward to a day off tomorrow. Hope you enjoy every minute of it - and have great weather too!

Beachgirl - glad your cleared for exercise - hooray!

pixynixy - so 30ds and you lost - WOW - a LOT of inches - that weight gain MUST be muscle! so congrats are in order - WOOT!
    :flowerforyou:

Today was a first for me clothing wise - I wore a long white tunic blouse over dark slacks - and wore a wide belt over it - and it actually looked good - and I got complimented on my outfit twice! I haven't worn a belt in over 30 years. A big ole WOOT for me! I now have a waist. Yippee.
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I am totally exhausted today and emotionally drained on top of it. I am so disappointed today and not due to weight. I received an email from the guidance counselor saying they were going to move my problem student starting tomorrow. I was so happy, it was a weight lifted off my shoulders. Then couple of emails later, I get word that they can't move the student at this time, another student is taking priority. Needless to say, I started crying it only took a few minutes to dash my hope. I did speak to my principal today after school and was crying in front of him. He asked what was causing the most stress in my life- simply answer that student. He said they will move him but I just need to give it a few more weeks--I fear that means never. :explode: :explode: :explode: They will continue to find excuses not to move him and I should look on it as a growing experience. NO, it will be motivation to find a new job next year and new school or career. While I like the school, I do NOT want this group of students again. They are the worst I have had in years. Today, they did book work with vocabulary, with NO TALKING and NO GROUP WORK. This will be norm until they can learn proper behavior.

Luckily, my planning session was cancelled for tomorrow due to lack of subs so that make my life easier. Now, my 8th graders get to do a lab instead of book work tomorrow.

Wish- that the student gets removed sooner rather than later.

Have a great night and may everyone get a good night sleep.

quote]

I'm so sorry for you...been there, teaching everything from 'basic' level in a vocational school to 'academic' in highschool. If there is a 'head' you can go to (I realize it's elementary school, but maybe a vice-p.) ask for the child to be removed from your class once in a while so that you can be the best teacher you can and teach to your best ability. With that student there, you can't give your student's the best education they deserve. Sometimes, that rational works with the administration.

Also, with a particularly 'tough' group of grade 10's....they can't handle different teaching strategies...group work, no way!! they would set the classroom on fire if they were able to get up and walk around. Keep it simple, socratic method...not the most fun or interesting, but they are unable to handle 'sharing' or working with others. My nightmare is when I had to cart in the textbooks and get them to share...I was worried fights would break out! Anyway, good luck and I really hope you have a supportive admin. staff. It's tough if you don't. ps.I always made sure that I had an overhead projector in my room...turning out the lights seemed to have a calming effect on them. We often took up their work on it...and I could get them to come up one at a time and write on it and participate. Good luck, teaching isn't what it was.
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    Mel- Thanks for the insight. My principal is more supportive than the AP and after yesterday I hope he understand how difficult the situation is and the toll it is taking. I will bug him again in a few weeks.

Kooky- I have worked with many other kids who have had behavioral problems and I have always managed to get them to work or at least calm down for my class. This child has ADHD and the parent has chosen not to medicate. Normally, I don't want to see kids medicated but for some kids it is the only option. I have talked to Mom and last year he was on medication and it made a world of difference, she wants him back on it but is not pushing the issue. Think about the other 31 kids in that class, who are NOT learning because they are constantly distracted by the one kid. It is a double edge sword and there are times "when the needs of the Many outweigh the needs of the few or the one." Star Trek movie quote.

Robin- A waist---Whoo-hoo, Congrats and it sounds like a great outfit.

Beach girl-Great news that you cleared for exercise

BJ- With the homework situation- Have you tried doing an activity before you start the homework or break the homework into time sessions with a break in between. It might help.

Truth- I slacked on exercise tonight, since I was late meeting a friend at the gym due to work. I could have worked out harder on my own after my friend but I just did not feel like it tonight. It will be fine and the walking was good for me tonight since I could vent most of my feelings about work to her. I will climb harder tomorrow night.

Exercise Goals
    Sunday- Rest day- I was too tired to workout today. Done
    Monday-Trainer for 30 minutes unless I get there earlier. DONE_ Mini Tri
    Tuesday- Gym Cardio and weights DONE
    Wednesday- Rest DONE
    Thursday- Gym or pool (planning meeting at school all day) GYM-light workout mostly walking
    Friday- Rock Climbing (Conference in Baltimore all day)
    Saturday- Rest- Volunteering at Fall Harvest Festival May get rained out

All my new shirts fit and they are size medium. I am so excited since they look good. Only 1 sweater did not fit correctly and I can live with that since I really did not like it on me.
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    @laurie--I've been in your situation, and it's so frustrating. Administration constantly gives lip-service to doing "what's best for students" but money always rules decisions. How can they put a child with that level of behavioral problems in a classroom of 32 students and expect learning to occur? All you can do is document, document, document, and keep bringing the issue to admin.

@robin--sounds like a great outfit!! Congrats on finding your waist!! :drinker:

@tracy--hope you have a safe trip!

@p1xy--congrats on the loss of inches--that's awesome!! :drinker:

@beachgirl--glad you got cleared to exercise!

@bj--what a horrible thing to have happen--I can certainly understand how that made you fear the gym even more! I'm not shy about locker rooms, but the gym I go to doesn't even have one. They have a couple of private shower rooms, and a couple of private bathrooms if people need to change, shower, etc., and then we just put our things in a cubby. I actually never change there--it's so close to home, I prefer to wear my workout clothes to and from and just shower at home. Even at my old gym where we had a full locker room, I never used it except to store my things.

Despite that horrible experience, I agree with kelley that the only way to get over that fear is to find a gym and start going. I find my cheap SNAP fitness gym is very user friendly. The people are there to workout, not to watch others. I had a similar thumbs up from one of the guys while doing free weights as well. In general, as long as you practice good gym etiquette, the serious exercisers are all friendly.

Until you muster up the courage to join a gym, use that treadmill. I did all of c25k on my treadmill until I felt brave enough to run in public.

@kelley--glad your knee is feeling better--mine has been bothering me this week. :grumble: I even skipped squats and deadlifts at the gym. Mainly b/c the gym was crowded, but the knee hurting made me less sad that I couldn't get on the squat rack.

@tom--that's too bad about the layoffs. We have had teachers let go, and it's so demotivating for the rest of the school year. You have to work side by side with someone who's essentially been fired from Feb until June--it's very sad and makes everyone uncomfortable. Oh, and I'm glad you're sore, provided it's the good kind of sore. :smile:

@holly--I'm sorry the ex left you in a financial lurch--that's stinky. :angry:

@gorilla--hope your day turned out better!

@kooky--I agree that the troublesome student shouldn't just be passed around, but the issue isn't that laurie can't teach him; she just can't teach him in the current environment. The school (and the education system in general) should put that student in an environment where he (and the other students in the class) can learn. I'm not suggesting segregation, but reasonable class sizes or a co-taught environment are much better accommodations for students with ADHD. To throw that student in a class of 32 is beyond ridiculous.

Thursday truth:
    My eating today was no bueno. Someone brought homemade pumpkin pie to work. That wouldn't have been a big deal, but I had to go to a photo exhibit after work. A former colleague was having a wine reception to show her work, and I went there and munched on all all kinds of goodies. :blushing: Of course, I got home too late to go to the gym, but I did at least take gunner on a short walk.

Tomorrow will be a better day, and I may even go to the gym after work (I normally have a "no gym on friday" rule, but I may break it). I also had to switch up my weekend workout plan b/c I'm going to Lake Geneva to visit my friend saturday through monday (we are off for Columbus Day). I hope to get to the gym saturday morning before leaving, but I really need my sleep too, so we'll see which one wins out. On sunday, I will make my friend go hiking on the golf course trails where she lives as long as the weather cooperates.

I didn't get anymore journals graded today, but I got through lots of planning with my AP teammate. Also, my student teacher takes over both of my Junior Honors classes next week which means I will have more time to grade. I'll still be in the classroom with him for a week or two, but I can get some other grading done while he takes charge of the class. Just being freed up from planning for that class will take a huge load off of my day, so I'll finally get the time back that I've been spending mentoring him over the past 5 weeks.

Grading goals:
    1. 25/73 AP Frost journals
    2. 25/73 AP Grendel reflections

Exercise goals:
    Mon-walk gunner DONE
    Tues--walk gunner NOT DONE
    Wed--walk gunner DONE + gym (lift and HIIT) DONE
    Thurs--walk gunner DONE
    Fri--walk gunner
    Sat--walk gunner + gym (lift and HIIT)
    Sun--hiking or running (will be in LG)

Exercise & Weight:
    Bench press = 90
    Dead lift = 65
    Squat = 45
    Overhead press = 45

Upright row = 35 (kettle bell)
    Overhead tricep extension = 25 (dumbbell)
    Bicep curl = 15 (dumbbell)
    Lat pull down = 100
    Tricep pull down = 80