Do not eat sandwiches

Options

Replies

• MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I only eat PlayDough - because it's like...dough. So that's not bread right? Because it's not been irradiated and toxined and stuff by the baking process! Plus it's purple. I like purple.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I would back off now SandwichCorp. My inside contact has shipped me some very interesting documents. I will expose you

null_zpse99839bd.jpg
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I only eat PlayDough - because it's like...dough. So that's not bread right? Because it's not been irradiated and toxined and stuff by the baking process! Plus it's purple. I like purple.

I like green 'cause green is good for you. Everyone says. I like lamp.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Not sure if the author of this post is a troll or just dumb. :noway:

Theoretically, if you couldn't tell, the intellectual failure might lie elsewhere.

:laugh:
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Just picked up a sandwich at Sainsburys - King Prawn & Rocket.

Rocket sounds kinda dangerous - I like to live on the wild side. :devil:

^ :laugh:
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    OP, brilliant, that's all. You have a gift.
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Seriously people, do you not know that John Montagu was the devil? He was too busy gambling to sit down and have a proper meal! These things are the spawn of Satan himself!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Ok I bet I will get hate for this from people who are willing to put any old junk in their bodies but its important to get the word out there.

DO NOT EAT SANDWICHES!

Sandwiches are NOT natural. They do not occur naturally! Why would you eat something put together in a 'food lab' by a 'gastronomer'? Why would you put something that has been cobbled together in sterile conditions like some sort of Frankenstein's monster?

Once again, you prove your ignorance.

I give you the bacon tree:
    10267187563_455cb598a2_o.jpg

Do not confuse this with a herbaceous plant that looks similar behind which muggers hide for that is a hambush.

OMG............best tree ever. And :laugh: at the "hambush..........
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options

Brawndo - It's got what plants crave! It has electrolytes!
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You know, it is possible to make homemade bread and fill the sandwich with healthy whole foods.

Yet another person brainwashed by Sandwich Corp.
    Are you mentally stable? Show my your nutritionists license before you go around giving dumbass advice. I seriously cannot tel if you're joking around or not.
  • Mutant13
    Options

Brawndo - It's got what plants crave! It has electrolytes!

Not toilet water!
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Do we make exceptions for healthy dark chocolate natural vanilla ice cream sandwiches? If not I may have to go on a hunger strike :frown:

icecreamsandwich_zps66e370ee.jpg
  • Mutant13
    Options
    You know, it is possible to make homemade bread and fill the sandwich with healthy whole foods.

Yet another person brainwashed by Sandwich Corp.
    Are you mentally stable? Show my your nutritionists license before you go around giving dumbass advice. I seriously cannot tel if you're joking around or not.

'I can not tell if you're joking around or not'

That may be the most concerning issue here.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    It bothers me that we can get to the point of posting bacon trees and legal documents written in crayon and we still have certain persons questioning the legitimacy of this thread.

Of COURSE it is serious.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    It bothers me that we can get to the point of posting bacon trees and legal documents written in crayon and we still have certain persons questioning the legitimacy of this thread.

Of COURSE it is serious.

I suspect they are in cahoots with Sandwich Corp.
  • Jackallniry
    Options
    soil-eating.jpg
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

Of COURSE it is serious.

I am very concerned with the mentality of MFP this morning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mutant13
    Options

Of COURSE it is serious.

I am very concerned with the mentality of MFP this morning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As Tiernan says, it definitely has sonething to do with SandwichCorp
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    OP...I like you. ROFLMFAO
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    For a couple years in college, I ate sandwiches multiple times a day. Crazy crazy times those were. I wouldn't want to do it again, but those are the kind of experiences that shape the rest of your life, so no regrets.