Do not eat sandwiches

Options

Replies

• allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Depending on the age, agility, and how the kitten was brought up and trained, CATS are natural born KILLERS of sandwiches!

GO KITTY! :bigsmile:

SlySandwich.jpg
  • biittersweet
    Options
    In to read more....... after I go make me a sandwich...... <walks away shaking head> :noway:

Fine. Go and pollute your body! Maybe you should add done tartar or should I say TARTARIC ACID!

ACID! Like what James Bond villains put in death pits! Go put some ACIDS IN YOU!!!!

All acids are bad? Even Amino?

Well they call the dangerous drug LSD acid, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!

urm what about citric acid, so you cant eat fruit either now? hate to break it to you but they put chemicals in the water too to stop there being bacteria in it so unless you dont want to drink water either..... you're gunna get chemicals from somewhere
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    OP - please explain to me how beef jerky, peanut butter, wraps, and beer occur naturally....until you are eating nothing processed, don't belittle what others are eating.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    OP - please explain to me how beef jerky, peanut butter, wraps, and beer occur naturally....until you are eating nothing processed, don't belittle what others are eating.

I love that this is still happening 10 pages in! The internet never lets me down!
  • ElphabaWeasley
    ElphabaWeasley Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This entire post is bull****. Dihydrogen Monoxide is water (H2O). I'm sure someone has already pointed this out but I didn't feel like reading through 10 pages of posts
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options

I love that this is still happening 10 pages in! The internet never lets me down!

I was going off of the initial page - not going to sift through several pages.
  • allaboutthecake
    Options
    This entire post is bull****. Dihydrogen Monoxide is water (H2O). I'm sure someone has already pointed this out but I didn't feel like reading through 10 pages of posts

Wow you waited a whole year to make a first post?? Good for you...:flowerforyou: .

However, you just missed us on a Whole Thread Face Palm

polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail.jpg
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

Sounds dangerous to me. I know someone who slipped and broke his neck on frozen dihydrogen monoxide. You've been warned.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Just making a sweeping generalisation here.

But one would think that failure of certain persons to recognise satire even after only reading the very first post in this thread would maybe lead one to believe that certain persons didn't even bother reading that before becoming indignant, or simply aren't very bright.
  • ElphabaWeasley
    Options
    haha that genuinely made me life. Excellent point! Dihydrogen Monoxide can certainly be dangerous in certain contexts but when it comes to washing food I'm pretty sure it won't harm anything.
  • ElphabaWeasley
    Options
    Satire that clearly isn't recognized as satire shows the authors shortcomings and lack of effectiveness. Just a sweeping generalization ;)
  • Mutant13
    Options

I was going off of the initial page - not going to sift through several pages.

'WHAT??? You expect me to READ something before I criticise it? Preposterous!
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Satire that clearly isn't recognized as satire shows the authors shortcomings and lack of effectiveness. Just a sweeping generalization ;)

The contributors to the previous 10 pages of this thread managed to recognise satire.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Additionally, you openly admitted to not reading the material. That's kind of the equivalent of saying

"Oh no, I haven't READ Harry Potter. But I know it awful and offensive and I hate it'
  • allaboutthecake
    Options
    Youngster vs Youth

popcorn_zps84eb2b8c.jpg

(edited: giraffe-eating-popcorn gif not working, danggit)
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Youngster vs Youth

2irukv5jpg.gif[/url]

Dangit I wanna see the picture
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    nm
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    The fact that people are still jumping in to defend sandwiches at this point makes my day.

DOWN WITH BIG SANDWICH!
    DOWN WITH OXYGEN!

What are the health risks of rainbows and unicorns?
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Rainbows and unicorns are ok if they fit your macros
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    This is so stupid