5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Options

Replies

• pinkhippie
    pinkhippie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is all so inspiring! I love this thread!

I am 5'8.5" tall and currently weigh around 179. After I had my 3rd baby in 2012 last year I was my highest weight ever of 197 pounds. I started counting calories in early August of this year and started dropping weight pretty quickly. (still nursing)

My goal is 145, my weight before I had my second baby. After baby number 2 I got back down to 165 and then got pregnant with baby 3 so its even harder this time around.

Anyway, I hope to post before and after pictures in the next few months.
  • wanitalilly
    Options
    Bump
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great !
  • nlewis22
    nlewis22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Lurking at 5'9". I will post pics as soon as I hit 40 lbs lost. and will continue!
  • FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9". Here is my before and progress pic. I'm currently at 204.

[img]http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr122/melissabilyeu/Mobile Uploads/image.jpg[/img]
  • whats_her_name
    whats_her_name Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    great thread!! Congrats to everyone - such great motivation!!
  • curvycarrie
    curvycarrie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • LisaMEngland
    LisaMEngland Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Loving the before and after pics! Such awesome inspiration and motivation!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you all, you have done so well and look amazing:drinker:
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 1/2... I've been up and down with the same 8 lbs, but this is what 8 lbs loss looked like... I think that I was toning muscle just as much as I was burning fat because now I can feel muscles in places that I had no idea were there (ABS, THIGHS, ETC...) I hope that this picture serves as proof that EVERY SINGLE LB lost counts!

12928218_8065.jpg

Wow, this is motivation. I have a lower stomach problem and I wish it would show such great changes with few pounds, but so far it hasn't.
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options

[img]http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr122/melissabilyeu/Mobile Uploads/image.jpg[/img]

I am 203 yet much bigger than you. I still have a huge tummy and huge hands :(
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options

You look so much smaller than 204lbs :noway:
  • tbetz1
    tbetz1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love being tall, and its nice to see other tall success stories, here's mine from earlier this summer, I have bit to go yet!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1038699-almost-1year-but-couldn-t-wait
  • DancingThroughFire
    DancingThroughFire Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft with a large frame. I have very broad shoulders and hips, and all my weight goes to my thighs, stomach and upper arms. I'm still 25lbs away from my goal (150lbs) but here are my before and during pics.

Before - 220lbs
    photo.jpg

During - 180lbs
    photo-2.jpg

And in these I'm 220 in the pics on the left and 175 in the ones on the right:

Picture3.png

Picture2-1.png

wow you look awesome, im 5'9 im at 202 right now your curves are kicking just saying :)
  • DancingThroughFire
    DancingThroughFire Posts: 10 Member
    Options

You look so much smaller than 204lbs :noway:

you my dear are beautiful :)
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thanks, UpEarly!

And to reply to Meredith, my goal right now is 160-170 and afterwards I plan on toning to get down as low as I can get to get a flat enough stomach and to where I feel good at, weight wise.

suggestion: Start toning now. STrength Training/Weight Lifting. There are numerous success tories of women who have lost over 100 lbs doing 3-4 days of ST/WL and 1-2 days of Cardio. And looking a tthem, you wouldn't even guess they ever carried that much weight on them. I lift 4-5 days a week and do cardio ONCE. Ive lost 3 1/2 inches.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You are in luck, as I just did a before/during photo & thread last night. Haha.

I'm 5'10 and have a very solid frame! I am still kicking myself for not doing a 'proper' before pic - I was just too insecure! I do have a photo from that time and have paired it with a recent one of me in a similar pose (and the same coat! Haha), holding my daughter. The Before is this January at 272 lbs and my then 15mo - the During was 2.5 weeks ago with my now 2yo and I'm about 191 in that pic. :)

Jan-Oct-2.jpg

I am loving all these pictures, ladies! Keep up the good work! I know how hard it is to be tall AND big! We can do it!
    And I personally have been so jealous of shorter ladies who can lose a smaller amount and have it be really visible. I lost 50lbs and ppl barely noticed! It's the last 30lbs that ppl have commented... like, seriously?! hahah

First of all, love the pink hair. And yeah, I'm also jealous of shorter ladies who can lose less and have it still be visible!
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll bite with this!

SW: about 300 (let's just say I avoided a scale like a plague lol)
    CW: 173

I have a "large frame" very wide hips (I doubt I'd ever be smaller than an 8, and im barely a 10 now) and shoulders.

I'm hoping to be down another 13 pounds... but dang it's hard at this point! :sad: Would also like my chest back... lol.

beforegroup-1.jpg

Forgot to mention I'm 5'11"

You are Gorgeous!!! :) Congrats!
  • hockeymom2x
    hockeymom2x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!