what is the worst thing you have been called?

Options

Replies

• whitlisd
    Options
    Jabba the Hut :sad:

OMG!!! I got called this too!!! I had to evict a roommate I had and when he was moving his crap out the door his mom called. She must have asked where I was and he said "oh, she's just sitting here like JABBA THE HUT."

That was years ago and it still cuts me.

I've pretty much been called every name in the book, but this was probably the worst.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Pregnant. When I was 50..
  • vaenillea
    Options
    "Fluffy Doughnut". :mad:
  • aeknopp
    aeknopp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im really short and people always call me midget, even though I know its all in fun it still hurts my feelings sometimes. I know im little I don't need someone to remind me everyday
  • truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    a mistake, (this was by my mother)
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    "Hey, Fatty" on a daily basis by my brother.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Ugly, fat & stupid by my stepdad when I was a kid.... Probably been called worse, but that stung the worse
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    a mistake, (this was by my mother)

She must not have gotten the mother gene. Sheesh. That is not the way a mother should talk to her child!
  • Fivepts
    Options
    "Hey, Fatty" on a daily basis by my brother.

Make sure you sent him that profile pic!!
  • Fivepts
    Options
    Some of your parents seriously need a parenting class. Please don't believe their lies!
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    My dad used to call me "boss hog" ( from the dukes of hazard ). But that's not the worst thing I've been called.
  • Fivepts
    Options
    Ugly, fat & stupid by my stepdad when I was a kid.... Probably been called worse, but that stung the worse

Your mom should've lost him!
  • Fivepts
    Options
    "Post-menopausal shrew" ( on this very site). Still makes me chuckle.

lol
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    When I had just turned six years old I had a dance recital. I got to wear a blue satin costume with tons of beautiful sequins sewn in. I was soooo happy because my parents were in the audience and they never came to ANYTHING. After the recital I remember running up to my parents and asking my father if he saw me dance... he told me that I was hard to miss because I looked like a big basket ball on stage.

I've been called worse things than a basket ball since then, but this is the comment that hurt me the most.
  • Fivepts
    Options
    So here I go,
    The worst thing that was ever said to me was by my 4th grade teacher, it was a meeting with my parents and I was in the room. He said to my mother that I was slow, useless and stupid. I was going to have to marry someone to make it anywhere in life. That stuck with me FOREVER.... The problem was that I wasn't slow, I never paid attention cause I was bored, I was very creative and only liked to do what I liked to do. I kicked *kitten* at english and social, not so much with math and science. Because of his words I went threw the rest of school thinking I couldnt do it cause I was stupid so I never ever applied myself

Also my dad told me to "get it threw my thick skull" when I was about 8 years old and when I was 17 he said he would always love me but he didnt like me

Two textbook jerks it sounds like to me. What a lousy teacher. You're beautiful, obviously intelligent and a good father would count his blessings to have you. Prove them wrong!
  • melb489
    Options
    My son called me a fat in front of my new boyfriend. I was shocked and her emotionally hurt.
  • Fivepts
    Options
    When I had just turned six years old I had a dance recital. I got to wear a blue satin costume with tons of beautiful sequins sewn in. I was soooo happy because my parents were in the audience and they never came to ANYTHING. After the recital I remember running up to my parents and asking my father if he saw me dance... he told me that I was hard to miss because I looked like a big basket ball on stage.

I've been called worse things than a basket ball since then, but this is the comment that hurt me the most.

Grrrr!!! I'd better get off this site before I loose it on some parents!
  • MechanicalCritter
    MechanicalCritter Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    one time my sister and I got dressed up and went down town where there was multiple bars in walking distance of each other. as we were crossing the street from one bar to go to another a guy standing out front yelled " here come the fat chicks!" I was really embarrassed and wanted to cry. That was honestly the first and only time I'd been called fat to my face

I went to PCB with a bunch of friends. The first night we got there, I was walking out to the car to get my bags and some guy yelled from his car "Show us your tits, fatty!" Everyone in my general area looked at me and he had a car full of cheering people encouraging him. It was mortifying and I wanted to cry.

*internet hugs*

A few other one's were my dad telling me that I looked like I was trying to get on PeopleofWalmart.com and my mom telling me I was sloppy and obese.
  • meparker757
    meparker757 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yeah, someone told me that too. :(
  • heathermsilvey
    Options
    I just got called Jabba the Hutt the other day (despite having lost 108 pounds)! I've also been called 'Pizza the Hut', 'Heffer Heather', 'beached whale', and 'fat *kitten*'. Those are the worst ones, I think. People can be cruel.

But, it's in one ear and out the other anymore. Fat can be lost. Maliciousness, on the other hand, stems from something far more problematic.