Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 7

Options
123457»

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)

I've already reached my Halloween goal so I'm thinking of setting it again. Maybe for another 3-8lbs. The numbers keep me motivated. Lol.
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Pin-ups!

I weighed in at 177.4, which I think is about 2 - 3 lbs down from my last weigh in with this group! I am really happy with it! I am almost at my first mini-goal and am on my way to my "optimistic" mini goal of 174 by November 2!!!
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Weigh In:
    - 8.7lbs!
    :)

Good Job. that is so awesome!!!!!!!!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies:

211 this week - means I am UP 2 lbs!! :noway: Oh well, today is a new beginning.

Congratulations to everyone on their sucesses!
  • sugarskull5
    Options
    good morning!!!!!! Lost 1 lbs :drinker:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Weight 154.5
    lost 2.5 lbs this week! :bigsmile:

Congrats to all the other "losers" out there! :drinker:

Hope you lovely pin-ups are having a wonderful day!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Dani
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Hi Pin Ups! I weighed in today at 151.0. Not much of a loss...think it's only 0.1 lb from last week. Time to kick it into high gear. Mini goal is to reach 140 by Thanksgiving. Hope all of you have a good week.

To those who lost...congrats. To those who went up...don't sweat it, you'll get back on track! Today is a new start! :wink:
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Morning :) Ok so I am probably just happy cause last week has been the best week I have had for weight loss since January :) I lost 8.2 pounds (last week 297 this week 288.8 (yay)). Hello that is all kinds of happy nuts! But I worked my *kitten* off last week. Gyming nearly everyday and making sure I didnt go over 1590. That and I am sure some distant cousin planets aligned and such. But that puts me at 50 lbs lost for 2010 :) I'm expecting to see red this week so hoping I don't see a huge gain next week.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    sooooooooooo close to 20! my scales were all over the place though... so I may have actually lost more than 1.3. we'll see throughout the week! Weighing in at 235.3!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Amazing job so far ladies!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    My heel is still a little tender and I've been trying to remember to stretch it. I'm sick of sitting on my butt though. My bf and I are going to go walk after work today...probably just a mile. I NEED to move though!!
  • audiophile
    Options
    132.4 lbs this week! I lost 1.6lbs, woooo! :D
  • abbycat900
    Options
    To everyone who lost or maintained... Fabulous! Very proud of you :) Way to go, especially, jaspersmommy! Every time I see one of your workout updates I go "Woah... She'll be sleeping well tonight!" Great job.

To those who gained... Smile! You'll do better next week, I'm certain. Sometimes, we all have the little dips in the journey, but as long as you recognize your faults and get back on the saddle, you'll start losing again. I'm sure you'll do better next week!

I'm feeling much better this morning. Just a light cough and a stiff neck, and... a scale reading of 164.5! Down from 167 last Monday, so down 2.5 pounds this week!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Rough start to my day today. Woke up at 8......I'm supposed to be at work at 8. Ugh!

So needless to say I didn't get a chance to weigh but I KNOW I'm going to be up. I was horrible last week. Time to flip things back around.

I was 176.4 last night so that's the weight I'm going to use. That's up 3.4lbs from last week!!! Hope to see all that drop back off next Monday. :ohwell:

sounds like you and I had similar weeks last week....

I am so mad at myself, that I have set a new goal. 30 lbs by Christmas. Its 3 lbs a week which is a lot, I know. But I know that I can do it and stay healthy. I really just need to push myself to exercise. Once I start my metabolism gets kicked in to high gear and everything works out.

So - I will weigh at least 159.2 by December 25th.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I don't have a weigh-in this morning. TOM is really bad this month and I just couldn't get myself on the scale. I'll try tomorrow.

Katie
  • jessicajm
    Options
    234.5 Down a little from last week.... Kind of..... TOM hit on Monday last week so I really have no idea where I am! LOL
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello!

Back down to 122.1
    TOM showed up. I hate when I don't see it coming. Probably explains my bout of self pity last week and my 2 pound gain.

So, it's a new week Pin-up's! Good luck!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am at 172.2, down 3.8!!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Hey girls! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. School's be super busy. But, I managed to lose 2 lbs! Down to 202! Hopefully by next week I'll be at 200 or below!
  • RachVR6
    Options