what is the worst thing you have been called?

Options

Replies

• weaving2fast
    weaving2fast Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    More likely what HAVEN'T I been called? What really bugs is when somebody calls me "big guy". I would never think of walking up to a woman and saying, "Hey well aren't you a big girl?" What's wrong with people?

I was even called a "tall glass of milk". What??
  • dessyjo
    dessyjo Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    When I was in middle school, there was this really thin girl who made fun of me for being over weight.. we got into a fight and were called to the principal's office where the skinny principal told my mom and me that it was my fault. If I wanted to be fat, I had to put up with being called fat. My mom transferred me to a different school the very next day.
  • truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    a mistake, (this was by my mother)

She must not have gotten the mother gene. Sheesh. That is not the way a mother should talk to her child!

This was not even the worse of it.....she made other comments like if it wasn't for me than she would not be in the situation she was in meaning having to live with her parents etc. I was nothing but a big disappointment and failed dreams to her while growing up
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    In junior high school a classmate who tourtured me for 8 years dumped owl pellet bones onto my head. We were disecting owl pellets to put back together in the shape of the animal it had eaten (I still find this strange, I wonder if its a common thing). She was sitting at the front of class and walked all the way to the back of the class where I was sitting. I saw her comming with her pellet on a sheet of paper all broken up, and knew instinctively she was comming for me. I still see her walking over in slow motion. We were seated in pairs and my best friend helped me shake out the regurgitated mouse from my hair.

My cousin once told me that I was so fat so one would ever want to marry me.

Just last week a coworker told some people in my office that "I scared her without makeup on". I'm so glad that I stood up for myself and told her how hurtful that was. She was embarrased with herself, however I still can't quite shake that.
  • floridachristmas
    Options
    I was on the way to the gym and called in at the supermarket. My Mother was there talking to the daughter of her new boyfriend so she introduced me with the words "And this is my daughter. She's just off to the gym, the fat cow".
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    A cheater by my professor because I was the only person who did a great job on a project...so he thought I cheated. Turned out he was like this to a lot of people and was fired shortly after, but still is stings after all this time remembering him saying that to me in front of the whole class after I worked so hard on the project.

My husband had an experience with a professor like this before. It was an online class, and my husband wrote an eloquent paper about finance and economics, definitely one of his strong points. The professor gave him a B, and when my husband questioned him on it, he outright said, "I can't prove it, but you must have copied this off the internet because it's written too well." Wow, just wow.
  • Sierra_christine89
    Sierra_christine89 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Just last week I was called a *kitten*. I acted like it was no big deal but went home and cried for about two hours. I don't get where people come up with these assumptions. I barely talk to hardly any guys? Ive made it pretty clear I havent done anything with anyone..but I guess girls will be girls and name call people they hardly know. Sad world isn't it?

Sorry about your story! Im 5'4 as well! Unite! :)
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    a mistake, (this was by my mother)

She must not have gotten the mother gene. Sheesh. That is not the way a mother should talk to her child!

This was not even the worse of it.....she made other comments like if it wasn't for me than she would not be in the situation she was in meaning having to live with her parents etc. I was nothing but a big disappointment and failed dreams to her while growing up

Well EXCUUUUSE YOU for being born. :noway: :noway: :noway: Yeah, you absolutely had complete control over that. Editing to try and prove how enraging that is ... I'm about to lose it on some parents too. I wish there was some way to screen people before they have the privilege to be parents.
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    "Dirty Taig".... derogatory name for an Irish Catholic
  • Sunshine373
    Sunshine373 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Worthless, lazy, ugly, and fat - and that was all in one "conversation"
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    I can usually ignore other peoples comments but when my husband puts me down I can't take it. People don't realize how much the words u say in the heat of the moment can stick with someone.
    Second to that, if someone says something to my kids, mom or husband my F*ing claws come out. And at that point I am looking more like wolverine than a loving mom. :)
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    Worthless, lazy, ugly, and fat - and that was all in one "conversation"

You are not ugly and from what I can tell ur not fat. I don't know if ur lazy :) And there is not one person on this earth (besides child molesters) that are worthless. We all have purpose :)
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Keeping for a later read.
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I wont go into to much detail, but I was a teen, ****ing up as teens do and someone said: "...And that's why you will never be a man!"
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    When ladies point at me in the shower and call me Snausage. :cry:
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I was the fat guy with acne so I have been called everything and been made fun of. Went to gym got bigger and then no one said anything to me anymore.

Now just to make sure that I dont have to deal with anything again I started MMA so would like the old bulliies to give it a try now.

Personally I think to some form some of the things said to me made me into the man I am today(don't really take s*** anymore) but some things hurt when said back then.
  • ianmaeng123
    Options
    I was called a stupid asian.
  • samloveschris
    Options
    Thing that always stays with me was when my mum first called me a ***** when I was a kid and my dad said if I didn't eat so much Icould fit through the door. He was very abusive and a bad guy. I didn't each much just the wrong choices. Other than that I've been called fat and ugly more times than I can remember. Will never leave me. People can be so cruel and nasty and don't give a toss how it makes you feel x
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Statement from my mom "if I didn't know you were mine I wouldn't like you!"

I was 10 yrs old.

My thought's these days are that I'm a rock star!!
    My kids love me, my friends think I'm hilarious!!
    My life is great!!!
  • football2715
    Options
    EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK IANMAENG123. I'M HERE FOR YOU!! :smile: :happy: :happy: :happy: