Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• dvlpup69
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up. Just think of it as a reward for all of your hard work (a well deserved break) and now you need to get back to earning another small break. Start fresh tomorrow and as long as you stay in tis mind set, it might help you to not be so hard on yourself and get you over your slump. Trust me, we all have them.
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    Well done ladies! Doing a great job as always :happy:

I'm super failing on the motivation front at the moment, eating over allotted calories almost everyday and doing little exercise.:grumble: Try and make a fresh start from tomorrow, I feel awful like this.

Snap! Me too :sad:

Come on sim247, we can do it! :bigsmile: you've already made me more motivated by letting me know I'm not the only one in this situation :smile:

Cheers for the motivation dvlpup69 :smile:
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options

I'm super failing on the motivation front at the moment, eating over allotted calories almost everyday and doing little exercise.:grumble: Try and make a fresh start from tomorrow, I feel awful like this.

Come on sim247, we can do it! :bigsmile: you've already made me more motivated by letting me know I'm not the only one in this situation :smile:

This has made me happy too knowing i'm not on my own. Don't feel like I deserve to be here sometimes when everyone else is doing so great....
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

This has made me happy too knowing i'm not on my own. Don't feel like I deserve to be here sometimes when everyone else is doing so great....

Hey, I'm right there with you guys! We all have these weeks. I'm trying really hard to get back to my goals like I was a couple weeks ago.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congrats Pin-ups on anther great week.

Karen
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Way to go, everyone!! :)
  • abbycat900
    Options
    Way to go, guys! This is fantastic!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Just thought I should say, the chart is for motivation. Please don't ever get down on yourself because you think you're hurting the groups numbers or bringing everyone else down. We're each on our own journey, it's just cool to see what we can achieve as a group. You're all doing fantastic. :flowerforyou:
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Just thought I should say, the chart is for motivation. Please don't ever get down on yourself because you think you're hurting the groups numbers or bringing everyone else down. We're each on our own journey, it's just cool to see what we can achieve as a group. You're all doing fantastic. :flowerforyou:

Thanks Rach, I needed to read that.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Took this line out of the book I'm reading and it applies to trying to learn to live a healthy lifestyle as well...

"Taking the action over and over again strengthens your will, nurtures the seed, and establishes a solid foundation for the new habit to grow."

We're not perfect. No one is. But each time we make a good choice, eat a healthy meal, get up and exercise for a few minutes...you're planting the seeds and establishing a solid foundation for a healthy life. The more you make good choices, the easier it gets to make those choices the next time. :flowerforyou:
  • dvlpup69
    Options
    Took this line out of the book I'm reading and it applies to trying to learn to live a healthy lifestyle as well...

"Taking the action over and over again strengthens your will, nurtures the seed, and establishes a solid foundation for the new habit to grow."

We're not perfect. No one is. But each time we make a good choice, eat a healthy meal, get up and exercise for a few minutes...you're planting the seeds and establishing a solid foundation for a healthy life. The more you make good choices, the easier it gets to make those choices the next time. :flowerforyou:

You are absolutely right and we should just keep in mind that we are trying to take steps towards a healthier lifestyle...how long it takes us to get there does not matter as long as we do. Keep up all the good work ladies. You are awesome!!!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I'll try to get a weigh-in tomorrow morning. Just so's I can stick with the group even though I may not be a huge participant.

Katie
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options

Great quote Rach! Thanks for sharing!! It's a good reminder that it will take some time to get completely into a healthy lifestyle...especially if you're just starting the journey. Old habits are hard to break after all. Here's to good, healthy choices!!!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation ladies... really needing it this week.

GOOD LUCK everyone!!!!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    246.5 stayed the same :/
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Rach--awesome quote.

Good going everyone!! Hope you all have a great week. Keep making good choices. And if you ever feel down about yourself, try looking in the mirror and saying one positive thing about your body. And MEAN IT! Besides, you deserve it--all of you!

:flowerforyou:
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    keep up all the great work ladies!! this week i was suprisingly down to 168!! i was fearing the weigh in since the day before i didn't get a work out in, and had gone to a party at an italian restuarant lol... i managed not to have any pasta, and had a good amount of salad though woo!
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    typical, weighed myself again today and i've lost another 1.8lb overnight! oh well, hopefully i can maintain that and get a good loss next week.
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    oh, and now i'm only 1.6lb away from my original goal weight i've realised I need to lower it a little more, as i've still got the jelly belly and love handles and I don't think losing 1.6lb will make those disappear! I kind of knew I might have to, as I had no idea what I'd look like at this weight when I started. I think I'll just keep going until I'm happy with how I look, and I know I'm not far off now.
  • Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great work Ladies!!! Here is to another great week!! We can all do this together!!