what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• nypa96
    nypa96 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is really cool. I hope some day I can get to that point. I am happy today that I eat healthy 50% of the time. I know eventually I will increase to 90%. :)
  • my2kin04
    my2kin04 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am proud that even though my scale says I have not changed in 2 weeks, even though I officially started 3 weeks ago, I am still working out.:ohwell:
  • pstutzman72
    pstutzman72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started out in a tight size 18 (refused to buy/wear 20's). Today I put on a pair of 14's with tags still on that were in a bin in my closet. They fit! Last time I "tried' them, they were about an inch shy from buttoning. Today they buttoned with no problem!

I only started logging at MFP recently when I got my Body Media band, but I am down 31.5 total. This seems to be the magic number as I have had numerous comments in the last week where people are noticing. My husband is also losing and he is down 35. When he hit around the 30 mark people started commenting as well. This gives me the oooomph to keep on going! :bigsmile:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm GLAD that this is day 6 coffee free--no withdrawals, aches pains or any such thing! This is a HUGE success for me :drinker:
  • pltjess
    pltjess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yesterday there was free lunch at work and I did NOT grab a cookie. Also, today there's a pan of fresh brownies sitting in view of my desk and I haven't had one of those either!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    The family is enjoying pizza and soda...I could have had some, but had my planned dinner instead and not tempted in the least to join them (I'll have a pig out Thai Food day every other week or so) and am happy they are enjoying it! They're all slim and trim and this time next year, I'll be slim and trim too (God Willing :o)!!!!!!
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    I went jogging this morning in 30 degree F weather
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Doing insanity even though I didn't want to
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    It's the weekend, it's four o'clock, and I still have 800 calories budgeted for dinner!
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I made it to One-derland! Haven't been under 200 pounds in years, and it feels great to be there! Everyone should be proud of what you've done today too!
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I shared an entree with my husband when we went out for lunch. Normally, I would eat the entire thing by myself (asian noodle and veggie dish). And that I ate it with chopsticks so I would eat slower and enjoy every bite.
  • andysmom
    andysmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I made it under 180! I weigh less now than I did in high school! Woo hoo!
  • GardeningZombie
    GardeningZombie Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    3 miles in 25:28! I should be able to have a sub 25 min 5k time before 2014! Now I have to find a race..
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    -did not eat dessert
    -did not eat any red meat
    -did not drink any booze tonight
    -I am proud to not cave in and say to heck with it and gobble up everything in site. there's Hagen Daz Vanilla ice cream in the freezer. I know it's there. It will stay there and hopefully someone else will get to it before I do!
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Went to the bar and didn't drink.
    Wore pants I haven't worn in 2 years.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym .. and noticed that my biceps/ triceps are getting bigger .. and my chest. My legs are also getting stronger .. so for me that is a big bonus and keeps me motivated to work harder in the future.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I ate chicken and cabbage for dinner, instead of a frozen meal.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Being positive.
  • stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Today I ran 22 miles. I never thought I'd say that.
  • Archanasatyam
    Archanasatyam Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i moved from being obese to overweight today. BMI 29.9.. yoohooo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!