what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• 1lisalou
    1lisalou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great willpower! Good for you!

I'm proud that last night I said I was going to start P90X today....and I actually did! I've said similar things before and never followed through...I'd always come up with some excuse not to do it.

WTG!! Same story here! Excuses a plenty!! Started P90x this morning!!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    stayed at 1550 cals today, pushed through my workout ..it was a struggle of day today , but finished...and never bought any wine...even though I was craving it...defeats my goals :happy:
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Okay so TMI, it was TOM today. and I didn't make the best food choices for that reason. BUT...I power walked 3 miles outside in the sunshine and did my strength training at the gym. Over 500 calories burned even though I didn't feel it initially. Seriously finding that working out is like F*&$!^% air to me now...pretty proud of me in general every single day. :)
  • N8r8r
    N8r8r Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've avoided sweets all day and have been drinking more water than I usually do.

Looking forward to being under my calorie goals tonight
  • jfaironair
    jfaironair Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I ate a high calorie lunch but I didn't let it throw me off track. Just made a spaghetti squash dinner for only 179 calories. When I'm done exercising I'll be well under my daily calorie total!! GO ME!!! and GO YOU!!! to everyone who is proud of themselves for today!!
  • Fefe_Marie
    Options
    Great job on resisting temptation! Sometimes all you need is a sudden burst of determination!

I am on a rest day in week 5 of my C25K, and I was really anxious about tomorrow's assignment; jogging for 20 minutes straight. So since I had already jogged for 10 minutes straight I decided to do a practice run and split the difference. My goal was 15 minutes of straight jogging. After not focusing on my breathing and my music, I ended up jogging for 22 minutes! :noway:

So proud of myself and feeling better everyday about this 5k race in a month! :happy:
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Calling my mother and letting her go on & on until she ran out of things to say...
  • soonergirl03
    soonergirl03 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm pround that I ate Subway for lunch at Burger King, it was a lunch date with my 4 year old son and thats what he chose for lunch so I went to Subway first got me some lunch and carried it in to Burger King that was tough with Whopper all around me!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I've stayed under my calorie goal for two days in a row.
  • brighteyes124
    brighteyes124 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat anything after dinner tonight. This is huge for me because I'm normally a major night snacker and that's where my excess calories come from. I also made a plan to start 30DS tomorrow morning and set my alarm to do this!
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    YAY for you!!! As another poster said, its SO easy to say "oh alright .. i'll just start tomorrow" which is a never ending cycle, as we all probably know.

I'm proud that I have FINALLY netted 1200 calories. I've been struggling trying to eat back exercise calories but I finally did it!

I'm also proud to know that my body looks different even though I've only lost 12lbs. I found a site to make a virtual model of yourself (see profile pic) and I made one with my starting weight & current weight and if its accurate then it makes me feel like its not all for nothing. So hard to see changes in yourself so.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    great thread! I was proud I had a small dinner tonight because I had a chocolate nut sundae from Dairy Queen for lunch. I am doing maintenance but still hard to believe I can have this and cut down later!
  • anaduffy
    anaduffy Posts: 74
    Options
    Proud that I have Started School again. also proud that I have learned a balanced way to live that is helping me lose weight without feeling deprived.
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I WENT TO GYM FOR FIRST TIME IN WEEKS!
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I had a kick butt workout today!
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I ran - like, really ran!! - today. I wanted to and I did it.

I can feel my shoulder bones. I can see my clavicle. I LOVE HOW I FEEL!!!!
  • Tysonlovesweights
    Tysonlovesweights Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    personal best this morning with dumbbell press 85 lb dumbbells for 3x8
  • magpie0
    magpie0 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I went to a lot of counseling today and started associating myself with the word "pretty".
    No maltesers!
  • jeremybrooks
    jeremybrooks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ran 10k today, two minutes less than the last time! Only second time to run 10k without stopping.
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I rode my bicycle for 2.5 hours, 27 miles, 1600 calories burned and did NOT stop by a BBQ place to eat twice as many calories back. Seriously, I was too exhausted to get out of the the truck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!