what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am pretty happy with how I look. I'm 48 and think I look better than my prior best, 24. And today someone in Yoga said I was looking great. ;-D
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I walked my dog. It's been a long time since I have taken her on regular walks, so I am planning to take her at least once a day for a walk from now on. She needs to lose a bit of weight too. So, she is my workout partner.
  • Jessieamoore
    Options
    I was about 100 calories under my daily goal, which is awesome! And on top of that...I didn't have that horrible "I'm starving" feeling all day. I also went 5 minutes over my original goal for the elliptical tonight(it may only be 5 minutes, but extra calories burned is a big plus)
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I went outside in the pouring rain, cold wind and general misery (I live in North-Central BC-Spring is very much an abstract concept here, lol) and walked nearly 4 miles. I despise the cold and wet on general principle, so yeah, I'm pretty proud! lol
  • aepdx
    aepdx Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I did yoga for two hours today, ran on the elliptical for 40 and walked for 50! And I ate a bunch of delicious and nutritious food. Today was a great day.
  • effrontery
    effrontery Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It's my 35th day today of my program (and my time on MFP). To celebrate, I took a Zumba class for the first time. And didn't stop, even those it was hard!
  • CDeRuyter
    CDeRuyter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That I wasn't able to talk myself out of Zumba this evening.
  • gac3shades
    gac3shades Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you all! I'm proud that I completed the 7 day push up challenge!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Actually, I'm SUPER PROUD of reading ALL of your "proud of yourself" replies...seriously--WOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, you guys are some super heroes and sheroes and I'm so totally proud of you ALL. I especially LOVED that "getting my inner ninja feeling back" or something to that effect, I LOVE that.

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :love::smooched: :love: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

You guys super ROCK-- and thanks for posting and making my day reading your butt kickery in so many areas---WOOT!!!!!!!!!!
  • frianezasurban
    frianezasurban Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    great question! I was actually giving myself kudos for passing up on sweets today. I also have eliminated splenda from my coffee the past 3 days. I'm drinking it black! It's not bad...I'm trying the 21 day sugar detox! Good Lawd...help me. It's a struggle...but it's only 21 days! Today is the official day 1. I have to remind myself one day at a time.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    OVER 10k steps!!!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I ate completely healthy :) & resisted fast food.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I am proud of the fact that I didn't slap the snot out of a salesman, my manager AND one of my foremen today. That was a major leap into self control.
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That the flu has pretty much kicked my *kitten* but I still managed to walk a mile yesterday and a mile today. Not much, I know, but it's *something* lol! ;)
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You def should be proud. I think that is a big accomplishment. Believe me I know how hard it is. My husband always tries to get me to eat bad stuff with him. My kids and husband always want junk. It can be difficult to not give in. Just keep it up though. When I think I am about to cave I just tell myself "if you keep doing the same things, then your only going to have the same results. You will not lose weight by making bad choices." It usually works lol.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because last night I ran 5 miles on the treadmill, which a few weeks ago only seemed like something in the distant future.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Had a busy day with some appts, and had a day with the trainer yesterday (and am really sore) so I didn't do anything exercise related other than the 30 day squat challenge. Out of the blue, I felt like I needed to do something so right before dinner time I went for a half hour walk. For me, to *feel* the need to exercise and to do so late in the day is a big deal, so yay me.
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I decided I was way too controlled by Bread and potatoes chips and crackers. I decided to go a week without and see how I felt. Today was my first day I managed to skim by the donuts and bought only healthy stuff at the grocery store. Had a healthy dinner and didn't even go for the skinny cow ice cream in the freezer. I am VERY PROUD! It's a big deal for me.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    that i started working out again. after a slump.

also that I faced someone head on that most people would have shied away from. an opponent. a worthy one.
  • somanyrhoades
    somanyrhoades Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I did my first day of C25k today! And I really, really, REALLY hate running, and was tempted to not finish the work out but I made myself do it. I felt great afterward and I'm actually looking forward to doing it again on Thursday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!