T25

Options

Replies

• Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm in my last week of Alpha!! I love this program, even more than Insanity and I didn't think that was possible. Can't wait to start Beta :)

You are gonna love Beta, I liked it so much better!
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I made it through Extreme Circuit today...these workouts in gamma are tough! Loving it though (except that first day with Speed 3.0. I'd be pleased to never do that again :P)
  • kerrbear79
    kerrbear79 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing with gamma? I'm in week 2, day 4....today was speed 3.0. I hate this speed!! I loved 1.0 and 2.0, but I don't know if I'll ever nail this one. haha Kills me everytime! Loving the rest of the gamma dvd's though. I'm just in love with this program!

I am struggling lol. I am right behind you in Gamma. On week 2 day 2. Did Extreme Circuit this morning. I agree speed 3.0 is very very very very tough, but it gives me the highest calorie burn out of any of the T25 workouts. I actually almost hit 200 in the 25 minutes. For me that's a lot. I am loving all the strength work in Gamma. I have a long way to go but this is really helping me get to where I want to be with my strength & body comp. I'll probably do Gamma a 2nd round.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I did PYRAMID today plus a workout from fitnessblender.com plus another workout from fitnessblender (to get 450 reps for another challenge) AND then I walked my 3 fur faces 4 miles!!! FRIDAY is SPEED 3.0 again.
  • denisew424
    denisew424 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a question. I am finishing up week 3 of Beta. Is there a hybrid schedule for Alpha and Beta? I plan on doing Gamma, but not at this time. Suggestions appreciated. Thanks so much.
  • vhuber
    Options
    I have a question. I am finishing up week 3 of Beta. Is there a hybrid schedule for Alpha and Beta? I plan on doing Gamma, but not at this time. Suggestions appreciated. Thanks so much.
    There probably is but maybe google it. I know there is a hybrid after Gamma!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I LOVE- LOVE-LOVE "Speed 3.0"! This is the type of workout I have ALWAYS loved. You kick your own @ss in a very short time!!
    I NAILED it & with a few more minutes added in of cardio I burned 490 calories in 31 minutes!!

I liked how I split up the schedule this week & will do it again next week. With clean eating and Gamma I have lost 12.5 # in 3 weeks!!!

Sunday: Rip'T Up + cardio
    Monday: SPEED 3.0
    Tuesday: Extreme Circuit + cardio
    Wednesday: Treadmill
    Thursday: Pyramid + cardio
    Friday: SPEED 3.0
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I LOVE- LOVE-LOVE "Speed 3.0"! This is the type of workout I have ALWAYS loved. You kick your own @ss in a very short time!!
    I NAILED it & with a few more minutes added in of cardio I burned 490 calories in 31 minutes!!

I liked how I split up the schedule this week & will do it again next week. With clean eating and Gamma I have lost 12.5 # in 3 weeks!!!

Just finished my first week of gamma, Wish there was a little more cardio involved in the portion, but anyway, I feel better now knowing that I have been through all the workouts I know what to expect from each one. and getting better Speed I felt good about this morning, but my HRM only showed a 287 burn, I find that very hard to believe, I think it must not have kicked in until I had a good sweat rolling. I have read many have that problem with polar ft7. My first time through was 389 and that should of been the worse reading, Are you doing additional cardio with these workouts or just a little warm up to get the full 30 minutes in? 12.5lbs in three weeks is awesome. That would just about put me at my goal weight. But I am starting a new challenge s here soon and I will restart gamma when it starts so I figure for now I am just trying to get used tot he routines. My upper body had gotten some great definition..
  • queezle_sister
    queezle_sister Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My first double friday... Whew its tough. Alpha here, week one. I can do about 85% but get winded and need sips of water. But I am sure it will just get better with time.

One question -- when you double up on Friday, do you put a break in between, or just go for it?
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    My first double friday... Whew its tough. Alpha here, week one. I can do about 85% but get winded and need sips of water. But I am sure it will just get better with time.

One question -- when you double up on Friday, do you put a break in between, or just go for it?

Congrats on getting through your first week. It does get better with time. I think all of us were a little different with the Friday's. Me personally, I just wanted it done lol. So I did both together in the morning before work. Some people split it up and did one in the morning one at night. It's what ever works best for you and whatever you can make yourself stick with. I just finished up Beta and start Gamma next week, I think you'll love this whole program. Good luck to you :smile:
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options

You are doing awesome!! Congrats to you on the great loss. I gotta get my diet in check like you :ohwell:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My shirt arrived today :)

2uz6jrs.jpg

This is a small top, just so y'all get a grasp of what the small's look like lol. I almost got a medium and glad I didn't!

Funny story, I had just finished up the stretch to my last workout today, sweat was poring from my head, I hear a knock at the door, I ran to the door though I was out of breath. I was wearing my purple muscle shirt, but it's thin so when I sweat you can see straight through it. My shirt was drenched. I opened the door and the entire time I'm smiling, the mail man looked at me like "What in the world?" I'm smiling and he hands me the box and it says "Beachbody" on it, I looked at him and said "Beach body is like santa clause, when I get something from them it makes me squeal" He laughed and told me to have a good day and thanks for making him smile. He knew I just killed my workout haha!
  • vhuber
    Options
    COOL!!! Looks awesome!!!!
    I did not enter in on T25 or Insanity (in which I did numerous rounds) to receive a tee! GOOD JOB!!
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the T-shirt!!! I am taking my "after" photos today and sending them in. Yesterday was my last day of Gamma so I have now finished 14 weeks of T25. Starting a Gamma-Beta hybrid on Monday to keep me busy until P90X3 releases.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Just wanted to check in with you guys and give you my final results from Alpha/Beta. I lost a total of 9.7lbs and 9.3 inches with the loss being 2in off hips, 1.5in off chest, 3in off waist, 1in off thighs, 1.3in off calves, and .5in off my arms. Gamma starts for me tomorrow. I am looking forward to it but kinda nervous too :) I am hoping that it brings me some results similar to what others are having. I want to really focus on my diet during this phase, I've been bad in that area the past few weeks.

Hope you all had a great weekend!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Welcome to GAMMA Tammy! You will love it!!!!

I pushed RIP'T UP this evening along with 31 minutes on the treadmill... My morning was 509 stairs & 400 core reps for another challenge!
  • Anyone take advantage of this promo offer? There's an option to get focus t25 with 4 free gifts at http://www.fitnessrebates.com/focus-t25-workout-dvds-get-free-shipping-4-free-gifts/
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    So this morning was my first Gamma workout, Week 1 Speed 3.0. WOW, Gamma is a whole different level. Ohhhh the burpee's, so many burpee's. Needless to say it kicked my butt this morning, 308 calories in 25 minutes. And I can't wait for more!!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Gamma Week 1 day 2, Rip't up - I really loved this one. It is upper body. So many different moves. I really enjoyed the downward down into plank moves. I had a hard time with the weighted rocket man/superman moves but I'm sure it will improve. My upper body strength has gotten a lot better with Beta and this will help even more!

Happy Tuesday all!
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Gamma Week 1 day 2, Rip't up - I really loved this one. It is upper body. So many different moves. I really enjoyed the downward down into plank moves. I had a hard time with the weighted rocket man/superman moves but I'm sure it will improve. My upper body strength has gotten a lot better with Beta and this will help even more!

Happy Tuesday all!

I noticed they all use itty bitty 2-5lb weights for the weighted superman. I couldn't lift and hold my 5lb-ers, so I've been doing it without weights like the bands guy. I think there's PLENTY of other shoulder work in that workout ;)

I did extreme circuit this morning. I love it until it gets down to 8 minutes remaining, and then it's a struggle to keep going. I guess that's the point, though, and I look forward to being able to nail it rather than drag myself to the finish.