Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

what are you proud of about yourself today?

Replies

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Lost 1 pound lol.
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Yesterday I walked 3.5 mph on the treadmill for 15 minutes and wasn't staring at the clock waiting for it to end. Considering a couple weeks ago I though 3mph was fast, I'm pretty proud :smile:
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    I am glad today for my morning workout. I kicked some butt! Deffs something to be proud for :)
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    I made it under 180! I weigh less now than I did in high school! Woo hoo!

That is great! Good job!
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    I can run a mile straight, take a small break and then keep running for more than a couple minutes! Woo hoo!
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    Yesterday I ran a mile straight (second time I've ever done this and the first time was a month ago). Today, the fact that I did not die after my morning bootcamp session as I had taken 2 weeks off due to a scheduling conflict.
  • Rosylee1976
    Rosylee1976 Posts: 39 Member
    So I took my beloved daughter to the movies today and I can never go the movies without having popcorn. I looked at the calorie allowance of the various sizes and bought the kids version at 222 calories, which is smaller than a small popcorn. When I left the cinema, I felt completely proud and guilt free. Before whenever I was on a diet, if I had popcorn, I would feel so annoyed with myself for eating it when I had done so well. Today, however, because I knew they were accounted for in my calorie allowance, I enjoyed them and felt so in control. No guilt and self recrimination.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    I'm so GLAD I'm alive!!! I feel super energized and hopeful. I did WATP this morning, and just did 20 minutes of my full body exercise bike, immediately after a nice looonnngggg walk of an hour or more, up lots of hilly places. I'm feeling GRATEFUL to be alive--battling this bulge and flab and fat One day at a time---WOOT!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    I went out of town for work. Stayed at a really nice hotel with a super comfortable bed. Instead of sleeping in, I got up early and got a great workout in and did it with a smile. :)
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    I have lower back pain usually, but today I was able to get around the supermarket
    without using the electric cart, but just walking with the regular one. :happy:

My longed-for :love: button-and-zip jeans finally closed this morning,
    even though the waistband is VERY snug.

Yahoo! :bigsmile:
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    I didn't give into my cravings
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    That despite only being 4 weeks post-op and still having stitches, I managed to do 4.5K on the treadmill in an hour today and the only bit that hurts is the blood-blister on the ball of my foot. Next time I wear my sneakers instead of just running socks (it was at home and I hadn't had a coffee yet lol). At this rate, going back to work next week shouldn't be as hard as I thought it was going to be.
  • i Weighed in today and im 16.6pounds down..in 3 1/2 weeks! goooodbye 197. Hello 180.4 (:
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    I did my long run today at the speed I usually do my sprints at:bigsmile: and I was pretty comfortable, so now it's time to increase my speed a little more.
  • TNM2014
    TNM2014 Posts: 40 Member
    I logged ALL of my foods today no matter how "UNCLEAN" they were :drinker:
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Went to cycling class for second time this week
  • Kathleenkirkendoll
    Kathleenkirkendoll Posts: 20 Member
    80 lb lost - 68 years old and at my lowest weight since high school - with only 10 lb. to go the finish line is in sight
  • Lifted weights for the first time in 8 years.
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    That I stayed UNDER calories in spite of having two homemade enchiladas and a piece of chocolate cake for dessert!!!

Reaan:smile:
  • kimbelle_vie
    kimbelle_vie Posts: 174 Member
    Insanity day FOUR!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!