How much $ is your gym membership?

Options

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    $135 a month and that's a bargain in my area of NYC.

Holy crap that's a lot... :noway: I live in NY too, Queens.
  • maciasm1098
    Options
    $76 a month, I do Crossfit and soo worth the money!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Damn. $55 here, in NJ. It includes two hours every 1.5 month with a trainer (I don't bother) and a nurse appointment every 12 weeks (but she gives horrible advice).
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    About 50$ a month from World Health in Canada. Great gym and very nice people.
  • kroonha
    kroonha Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My gym costs me $60 a month :(
  • thinklivebefree
    thinklivebefree Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    20 EACH I HAVE 3 GYM MEMBERSHIPS!! DONT JUDGE ME
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    $24.99 for the gym, classes, tanning, kids room (for those with children), and no contracts! My insurance kicks back $20 a month if I go 12 times.

They have a $9.99 option for just the gym, no extras.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    $50 for a multi club membership and it opens at 4 a.m. until 11 p.m. My employer gives me $200 each year towards it.
  • explosivedonut
    explosivedonut Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    After the discount my work gives me and my insurance gives me.... $10 a year.
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I proudly pay $10/month. However, my gym is a total craphole. It gets the job done but I hate it. We will be switching to the Y to help accommodate my daughter as well, but that's going to be $70/month.

You can pay for $20/month to get services the gym doesn't even provide :) I have nothing nice to say about the gym except it's open at 5:30 (when the guy manages to show up on time) and enough equipment works most days lol
  • ReddHott77
    ReddHott77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I paid $399.00 for a 15 month plan with all classes included, and 2 hours of childcare per day. They open from 5a.m.- 10p.m. M-F, 8a.m.-10 p.m. on Sat and 10a.m -6p.m. on Sunday. Club Kinetix!!!
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I have been on trial with them for 7 days and joining tonight. However it will be $30 mnth where I will be joining.
    $20 a month at Anytime Fitness, love my gym and worth every penny.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    $25 a month for Gold's Gym. I love it there. Tons of machines and free weights.
    Includes all classes, tanning, and pool!
    (Also has child care but I don't know all the details because I have no kids)

The sign-on fee was steep (around $150) but it came with 5 hours of free personal training!
  • motherwesser
    motherwesser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    $78 a month for me. However, that price includes full unlimited access to all weight and cardio machines and free weights, fitness classes, yoga classes, swimming pools, hot tub, sauna and steam rooms.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I built a home gym so free.

I also have a membership at 24 hour fitness as well though just because it is close to my office and that cost $30/month.
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I pay about $20.00 for Vision Quest , all gym access and all classes are free.
  • rbcrawford1
    rbcrawford1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm at 24. $29 a month for the gym and $33 a month for unlimited childcare for my two kids. I only bring them once a week now, but before the school year we went 5-6x a week. Six hours a week of me time? Best $62/mo I've ever spent.
  • homeyjosey
    homeyjosey Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    $40/month for 24 hour fitness
    $100/month for krav maga
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Our local High School opens up their fitness center to district residents from Nov. 5 - May 5. It's totally free. Tons of weights (free and machines), bikes, treadmills, elipticals and they have a one mile "hall walk" marked out. From May to October when the HS fitness center is closed to the public, I walk and bike outside, go to a personal trainer once a week and take classes($5/ea) like (Zumba, Yoga, Kettle Bell) that are offered by my personal trainer. Personal trainer is my biggest expense, but he is worth every penny!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Nothing, it is in my complex and par of the HOA. I just pay for yoga and Pilates, which are $5 dollars each or $35 a month for unlimited classes.

Good deal, expect that my gym doesn't have a squat rack or a cage; only a Smith machine, plus dumbells, cardio equipment, and the other machines.