what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 pound lol.
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I walked 3.5 mph on the treadmill for 15 minutes and wasn't staring at the clock waiting for it to end. Considering a couple weeks ago I though 3mph was fast, I'm pretty proud :smile:
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I am glad today for my morning workout. I kicked some butt! Deffs something to be proud for :)
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I made it under 180! I weigh less now than I did in high school! Woo hoo!

That is great! Good job!
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I can run a mile straight, take a small break and then keep running for more than a couple minutes! Woo hoo!
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ran a mile straight (second time I've ever done this and the first time was a month ago). Today, the fact that I did not die after my morning bootcamp session as I had taken 2 weeks off due to a scheduling conflict.
  • Rosylee1976
    Rosylee1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So I took my beloved daughter to the movies today and I can never go the movies without having popcorn. I looked at the calorie allowance of the various sizes and bought the kids version at 222 calories, which is smaller than a small popcorn. When I left the cinema, I felt completely proud and guilt free. Before whenever I was on a diet, if I had popcorn, I would feel so annoyed with myself for eating it when I had done so well. Today, however, because I knew they were accounted for in my calorie allowance, I enjoyed them and felt so in control. No guilt and self recrimination.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm so GLAD I'm alive!!! I feel super energized and hopeful. I did WATP this morning, and just did 20 minutes of my full body exercise bike, immediately after a nice looonnngggg walk of an hour or more, up lots of hilly places. I'm feeling GRATEFUL to be alive--battling this bulge and flab and fat One day at a time---WOOT!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I went out of town for work. Stayed at a really nice hotel with a super comfortable bed. Instead of sleeping in, I got up early and got a great workout in and did it with a smile. :)
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I have lower back pain usually, but today I was able to get around the supermarket
    without using the electric cart, but just walking with the regular one. :happy:

My longed-for :love: button-and-zip jeans finally closed this morning,
    even though the waistband is VERY snug.

Yahoo! :bigsmile:
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I didn't give into my cravings
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That despite only being 4 weeks post-op and still having stitches, I managed to do 4.5K on the treadmill in an hour today and the only bit that hurts is the blood-blister on the ball of my foot. Next time I wear my sneakers instead of just running socks (it was at home and I hadn't had a coffee yet lol). At this rate, going back to work next week shouldn't be as hard as I thought it was going to be.
  • kylalanerivard
    Options
    i Weighed in today and im 16.6pounds down..in 3 1/2 weeks! goooodbye 197. Hello 180.4 (:
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I did my long run today at the speed I usually do my sprints at:bigsmile: and I was pretty comfortable, so now it's time to increase my speed a little more.
  • TNM2014
    TNM2014 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I logged ALL of my foods today no matter how "UNCLEAN" they were :drinker:
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Went to cycling class for second time this week
  • Kathleenkirkendoll
    Kathleenkirkendoll Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    80 lb lost - 68 years old and at my lowest weight since high school - with only 10 lb. to go the finish line is in sight
  • jbluepolarbear
    Options
    Lifted weights for the first time in 8 years.
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    That I stayed UNDER calories in spite of having two homemade enchiladas and a piece of chocolate cake for dessert!!!

Reaan:smile:
  • kimbelle_vie
    kimbelle_vie Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Insanity day FOUR!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!